Skip to main content

This week in Twitter hashtags

Here are my trending hashtag tweets from the past couple weeks, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my posts can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) "How to Boycott" by Trumpsters
1) Purchase item w/your own money
2) Destroy item you purchased
3) Post a picture of you destroying this item
4) Purchase same item from a different company
Spend double. Original company already has your money. Fiscal responsibility...
#NikeBoycott
1,023 Likes, 280 Retweets

2) Kavanaugh breaks the world record for uttering the word 'precedent' the most times in a single sentence.

Trump: "Why does he keep talking about me?"
#Kavanaugh #Snark
135 Likes, 35 Retweets

3) BREAKING NEWS: "In response to #NikeBoycott, Nike has temporarily changed its slogan to, 'Just Do It! We already got your money, as*holes!"
#Snark
135 Likes, 28 Retweets

4) Here are the most likely authors of the New York Times piece:
- The nameless "one guy" Trump talks about
- The ghost of Abraham Lincoln
- An "alternative person"
- One of Donald Trump's 45 personalities
- Who Mike Pence refers to as "mother"
#NYTimesOpEd #anonymous #Lodestar
132 Likes, 28 Retweets

5) Orrin Hatch: "We ought to have this loudmouth removed!"

Allow me to help finish his sentence: "...from the Oval Office." You're welcome.
#Kavanaugh
120 Likes, 30 Retweets

6) If Donald Trump were a weather forecaster: "It's gonna rain today, bigly. Unlike yesterday's rain, today's rain is gonna be very wet. Not only that, but the wind will be like really windy too. Also, the sun will be warm at some point, so watch out!"
#HurricaneFlorence
98 Likes, 40 Retweets

7) Kaepernick becomes the face of Nike by kneeling before the flag.
Trumpsters: "Let's burn the Nike products we bought!"

Trump becomes the face of the US by kneeling before the Russian president.
Trumpsters: "Make America great again!"
...as he burns our Constitution.
#NikeBoycott
91 Likes, 30 Retweets

8) Kaepernick: "Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything."

Trump: "Believe in nothing, even if it means sacrificing everyone."

There, fixed it for you, Jr.
#Kaepernick #Snark
85 Likes, 25 Retweets

9) Trump: "I'm just gonna tell people I know the best words."

Obama: "I'm actually going to use the best words in my speech."
#BarackObama #PresidentObama
87 Likes, 20 Retweets

10) If people did a shot every time #Kavanaugh said the name "Scalia," they would have been passed out before lunchtime.
89 Likes, 13 Retweets

11) Grassley: "I'm sick and tired of these Democratic double-standards! So what if President Trump likes grabbing women by the p*ssy? President Obama wore a tan suit! If that's not offensive, I don't know what is! Double-standards!"
#Kavanaugh #Snark
78 Likes, 17 Retweets

12) During Obama's speech
Trump: "What is this? A foreign language? This doesn't even make sense! What are these words? I've never heard them before! I mean, 'gullibillehtee,' 'debtrehmeant,' 'on-est'? Fake words!"
#PresidentObama #Snark
69 Likes, 21 Retweets

13) Donald Trump is such a disgrace. Can you imagine if 9/11 happened under his watch, and once the final death toll numbers were calculated, he tweeted, "Only like 5 to 10 people died. That 3,000 is totally made up!"? Sadly, I can. He'd then raise his fists in the air...
#PuertoRico
57 Likes, 21 Retweets

14) Blocked by a George Zimmerman lover?

Bucket list: Check.
#GeorgeZimmerman
59 Likes, 7 Retweets

15) Am I the only one who hears Dark Helmet's voice from "Spaceballs" while reading the New York Times piece, especially when the author writes "lodestar"?
#NYTimesOpEd #anonymous #Lodestar
45 Likes, 7 Retweets

16) In response to Obama's speech, I'm guessing Trump writes an op-ed, entitled, "I'm the Real Mr. Amoneymoose."
#NYTimesOpEd #PresidentObama
42 Likes, 9 Retweets

17) Who did it? It was Fake Professor Pence, in the Conservatory, with the Quill Pen.
#NYTimesOpEd
35 Likes, 9 Retweets

17) Alleged Melania: "Freedom of speech is an important pillar of our nation's founding principles."

Real Melania: "I prefer one soft pillar under my head and a firmer, but still soft pillar under my knees at night. Sleep best."
#NewYorkTimesOpEd #Anonymous #Snark
35 Likes, 9 Retweets

17) Trump: "When you think about it, that 20-year-old who got shot was in the hospital for a long time before he died. So, I mean, he didn't die from the gunshot; he died from old age."
#PuertoRicoDeathToll #Snark
39 Likes, 5 Retweets

20) There's less chance Melania wrote that letter than Donald Jr. has of becoming Mr. America.
#NewYorkTimesOpEd #Anonymous
36 Likes, 6 Retweets

20) Brett Kavanaugh's responses remind me of a high school American Government class I took. "Now, kids, there are three branches to the United States government: 1) Executive - executes, 2) Legislative - legislates, and 3) Judicial - judicies or whatever."
#KavanaughHearings #Snark
38 Likes, 4 Retweets

22) Cruz: "Judge Kavanaugh has turned water into wine, dust into loaves of bread, a loud snore into a beautiful ballad. I don't think anything more needs to be said, besides me reading all of these Dr. Seuss books. Let's start with 'There's a Wocket in my Pocket.'"
#Kavanaugh #Snark
27 Likes, 10 Retweets

22) Pence: "It's very disappointing that our last political leader, you know, the president, has become so political."
#Snark #PresidentObama
30 Likes, 7 Retweets

24) It's my bet Trump starts calling this anonymous author "stupid unnamed nameless unknown anonymous guy."
#NYTimesOpEd #Anonymous #Lodestar
29 Likes, 5 Retweets

25) Reporter: "A George Washington study concluded that approximately 3,000 perished via the Puerto Rico hurricanes, but President Trump disagrees. Why?"

Kellyanne Conway: "Those are alternative deaths."
#PuertoRicoDeathToll #Snark
22 Likes, 9 Retweets

26) Trump: "What the study really said was that the death toll would have been 3,000 if I hadn't tossed paper towels at people. Since I did that, though, only 5 to 10 died."
#PuertoRico #Snark
23 Likes, 5 Retweets

27) In order to enter, you must state the secret password, which is Covfefe-in-Chief.
#MAGARallyRules
24 Likes, 2 Retweets

28) Attendees must build a big, beautiful LEGO wall and claim that the protesters will pay for it.
#MAGARallyRules
19 Likes, 1 Retweet

29) The first rule of Drumpf Club is you always tweet about Drumpf Club.
#MAGARallyRules
16 Likes, 3 Retweets

30) Trump: "Obama's speech? Yeah, I fell asleep. My favorite part of the speech I slept through was around the 32-minute mark. Talk about a snoozer! I'll never forget what he said there!"
#Snark #PresidentObama
17 Likes, 1 Retweet

31) Trump: "3,000 didn't die. I only saw like 5 die. That's because I opened my eyes for just a split-second while I was there."
#PuertoRicoDeathToll #Snark
14 Likes, 1 Retweet

32) Every time you utter a truth, your nose grows an inch.
#MAGARallyRules
10 Likes, 0 Retweets

Totals: 2,759 Likes, 688 Retweets (Averages of 86. 2 Likes, 21.5 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"