Skip to main content

Donald Trump recites poems on open mic night

Businessman, wannabe politician, and future president of Rat Hair Club For Men - Donald Trump - has always been loved by those with short-attention spans and small vocabularies, due to how condensed and limited his seem to be, and loathed by English and Critical Thinking professors for this very same reason. Even activist mimes are often times so flabbergasted by the billionaire's commentary, after hearing Trump speak, they typically blurt out, "You've got to be f**king kidding me!" Well, Trump's linguistic eloquence was on full display this past Friday night, as he stood up front and center on open mic night at the Manhattan poetry club, "Like So Poetic and Sh*t."

For the night, Donald Trump recited three poems. The first appeared to be an ode to both himself and the band the Divinyls, as the billionaire uttered these romantic words:

"I don't want anybody else,
When I think about me I touch myself,
I don't want anybody else,
Besides my three wives."

After receiving minimal applause for his first effort, Trump decided to turn things up a notch by decreasing the modesty and increasing the politics with his second poem, saying:

"I wrote this next one while I was on the toilet in my own private jet. I had just read crap about the Confederate flag and the homo flag and this is what I came up with...

Why'd the chicken cross the road?
To get a couple beers,
Raise the flag of Southern American hero people who lost the war,
And not that of the queers."

Not only were the cheers scarce for Trump following this poem, the boos were so loud, an activist mime even grabbed a mic and shouted, "Everyone quiet the f**k down!"

For his closing act, Trump decided to put his own little twist on an old poem, saying:

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
You're fired."

This poem generated the loudest applause, mostly in the sarcastic form, but Trump never caught on to that. He smiled, blew kisses to people in every which direction, and then stepped back up to the mic and said, "If you want to make America great again, vote Trump 2016! I'm the best, the toughest, the greatest, and poetic as sh*t!"

Following his performance, Fox News' Brian Kilmeade had nothing but praise for Trump, saying, "Those poems were absolutely groundbreaking and breathtaking! He's like another one of those Ethan Allen Poe guys!"

Manhattan's own 6-year-old poet Timmy Kawasaki felt differently about Trump's performance, however, saying, "Was that guy for real? He should be fired or something."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"