Skip to main content

This week in Twitter hashtags

While I've been out of town for several days, I still managed to partake in some trending hashtags on Twitter. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all of my tweets can be viewed here (https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) #Iran should be shaking in their boots. Trump just reached stage 2 of his attack process:
1) Tweet threat
2) Tweet threat IN ALL CAPS
3) Visit country he threatened
4) Shake hands with their leader and say everything was fixed
5) Send said leader a BFF Hallmark card
247 Likes, 89 Retweets

2) GOPers: "Sacha Baron Cohen tricked us into being racists!"

No, the trick was you persuading your constituents you weren't racist. Cohen just exposed your trick.
#JasonSpencer
161 Likes, 45 Retweets

3) #IWouldBringBack a president who cares about more than just himself; speaks at higher than a 4th-grade level; and isn't in bed with Vladimir Putin.
140 Likes, 30 Retweets

4) Headline: "Jeff Sessions announces the Religious Liberty Task Force"

Translation: Jeff Sessions announces the Liberty to Discriminate Task Force
#ReligiousLibertyTaskForce
110 Likes, 51 Retweets

5) Trump: "When I said the rumors about me and that Playboy model were untrue, I simply misspoke. What I meant to say was that the rumors were not untrue. Also, when I said I had no knowledge of the payments to her, I meant to say I didn't have no knowledge of them."
#Wouldnt
107 Likes, 28 Retweets

6) #Pompeo: "I hear the question you're asking me, so I'm going to answer a different one. Ask me about my job and I'll tell you about the car I drive. That's just how I do things. You're welcome. Yes, I'm a dick."
96 Likes, 29 Retweets

7) Huck-Sanders's next briefing: "That's not Trump's voice on the tape. It was taken from a 'Saturday Night Live' skit, where the president is played by Alec Baldwin and Cohen is played by Kate McKinnon."
#TrumpTapes #Snark
101 Likes, 17 Retweets

8) Trump: "When I said 'cash,' I misspoke. What I meant to say was 'Tango & Cash.' Great movie. Very underrated."
#TrumpTapes #Snark
105 Likes, 11 Retweets

9) Trump: "I'm the most patriotic person in the world. Here, I'll prove it! I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United Sates of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, something, something, something, something for all."
#UnitedSates
58 Likes, 17 Retweets

10) Huck-Sanders: "For the last time, the President wasn't obstructing justice. He was simply giving his opinion on how he would obstruct justice if the case were about him, which it is. Next question."
#SarahSanders #Snark
55 Likes, 18 Retweets

10) 5/12/17
Trump: "Comey better hope there aren't any tapes of our conversations!"

7/24/18
Yeah, care to revise that statement, Mr. Projection?
#TrumpTapes #Cohen
63 Likes, 10 Retweets

12) Trump: "Let me list off a few of the biggest cities in the United Sates: Detrot, Hicago, Ittsburgh, Los Aneles, Hiladelphia, Settle, Las Egas, Houton, Dener, and Washingto D.C. Fantastic cities, just unbelievable!"
#UnitedSates
45 Likes, 10 Retweets

13) Huck-Sanders: "The President was right about needing an ID when going to the grocery store. If you go to the store to buy alcohol/cigarettes, you need an ID. This is what he was talking about. In this country, people go to the grocery store only for cigarettes & alcohol."
#SarahSanders #Snark
45 Likes, 9 Retweets

14) BREAKING NEWS: "A film said to be in the works, 'Michael Cohen: From Fixer to F*cker-Upper"
#MichaelCohen
40 Likes, 12 Retweets

15) Don't Stop Deceivin'
#TrumpAndPutinTunes
36 Likes, 9 Retweets

16) Trump: "I'd do her. Do her. Do her. Not so sure about her. I'd definitely do her. What site is this again? Ah, yes, http://Ancestry.com ."
#NewlyDiscoveredTrumpTapes
32 Likes, 10 Retweets

16) Cohen: "The only law I really know about is that it's legal in this state for me to record my corrupt client. Okay, so I better make use of that bigly knowledge. ...and done!"
#TrumpTapes #Snark
32 Likes, 10 Retweets

16) Huck-Sanders: "For the record, the President very smartly said Jeffrey Dahmer SHOULD eat people; not to go and eat people."
#SarahSanders #Snark
34 Likes, 8 Retweets

19) Trump: "I don't know about you, but my favorite sate is Forida."
#UnitedSates
35 Likes, 6 Retweets

20) Trump: "I'm proud to tell you all the sate of our unon is strog!"
#UnitedSates
32 Likes, 4 Retweets

21) Huck-Sanders: "When the President obstructs justice, he's just giving his opinion. When others give their opinion, they're obstructing justice. It's really quite simple."
#SarahSanders #Snark
24 Likes, 10 Retweets

22) Trump: "I just made a deal with our foe, the European Union. Three words: Soybeans. That's all you need to know, folks. When you're asked to talk about the #CohenTape or soybeans, always choose soybeans."
#Snark
26 Likes, 6 Retweets

22) Trump: "Well, that's interesting. So Central America is in between North and South America? I never knew that. Three Americas, three continents - just how it should be."
#NewlyDiscoveredTrumpTapes
27 Likes, 5 Retweets

24) Giuliani: "Look, when Trump said 'cash,' he was actually saying 'no cash,' and when Cohen said, 'no cash,' he was saying 'cash.' I think that's pretty obvious..."
#CohenTapes #Snark
25 Likes, 5 Retweets

25) Huck-Sanders: "Of course the President knows Jeff Sessions can't end the Mueller probe. This is why he called for him to do it. When the President isn't golfing, tweeting, eating, pooping, or sleeping, he's watching 'Schoolhouse Rock'."
#SarahSanders #Snark
21 Likes, 5 Retweets

26) The nominees for Biggest Snowflake of the Year are:
- A baby who needs their diaper changed after watching a Hitchcock film
- An actual snowflake during a blizzard in Buffalo
- That Michael Jordan meme (you know the one)
- Donald Trump

...and the winner is Donald Trump!
#Brennan
19 Likes, 3 Retweets

27) Trump: "Loves me. Loves me not. Loves me. Loves me not. Loves me. Oh my God! Vlady loves me!"
#NewlyDiscoveredTrumpTapes
16 Likes, 5 Retweets

28) When being asked if they're guilty of something:
Clinton: "That depends on what your definition of 'is' is."

Trump: "There is no 'is.' What even is 'is'? It is made up! Fake words!"
#CohenTapes #Snark
15 Likes, 5 Retweets

29) Trump: "The United Sates is the greatest country in the history of the world! Coming in 2nd is Russia and finishing 3rd is the United States."
#UnitedSates
15 Likes, 3 Retweets

30) Huck-Sanders: "The President isn't obstructing justice; he's fighting to obstruct justice. There's a big difference."
#SarahSanders #Snark
14 Likes, 3 Retweets

31) Trump: "What the hell is this? Tuna? It's what? Broccoli? Get this the hell away from me!"
#NewlyDiscoveredTrumpTapes
11 Likes, 5 Retweets

32) Experimenting with Giuliani's #CohenTape claim:
Trump: "We shouldn't pay with cash."
Cohen: "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no"
Trump: "Check"

Yeah, that wouldn't make any sense. If Trump said such a thing, wouldn't Cohen respond with, "Yes, I agree"?
10 Likes, 5 Retweets

33) Huck-Sanders: "Yes, the President thinks the Mueller probe should play itself out, but should end right now."
#SarahSanders #Snark
11 Likes, 3 Retweets

34) "If you were a box and I were chocolates, I'd certainly like to get my chocolates in your box."
#ForestPickupLines
11 Likes, 2 Retweets

Totals: 1,820 Likes, 488 Retweets (Averages of 53.5 Likes, 14.4 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"