Skip to main content

Twitter trending-hashtag posts (4/22 - 5/12)

As I've been doing every couple of weeks or so, I thought I'd share the fun I've been having with regard to trending hashtags on Twitter. Here are my posts from April 22nd through May 12th, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be viewed here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Matt Gaetz and Jim Jordan walk off as a Democrat talks about the importance of and standing by the Constitution. That's pretty representative of the GOP today - they just don't give a sh*t about this country.
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser
17,306 Likes, 6,973 Retweets

2) Two of Trump's main go-tos during his campaign:
1) "I tell it like it is."
The guy has lied 10,000+ times in half a term.

2) "I know how to make money better than anyone."
He lost over $1 billion in 10 years - more than anyone else.

Your president, Trumpsters!
#TrumpTaxes
1,552 Likes, 604 Retweets

3) Trump: "I ask my daddy for a $500 million allowance; don't pay taxes; lose billions of dollars; am owned by the Russians; lie thousands of times; cheat on all my wives; sexually assault women, so yeah, I know how to make America great again."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
977 Likes, 424 Retweets

4) Gaetz: "Democrats are in denial about Donald Trump!"

...and the award for Projection of the Year goes to Matt Gaetz!
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser
757 Likes, 230 Retweets

5) Dems: "This is about upholding the Constitution and our democracy!"
Reps: "This is about politics!"

So upholding the Constitution and our democracy is about scoring political points? Who are you fighting for then? Oh, that's right- Russia.
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser
414 Likes, 166 Retweets

6) Trebek: "He brags about having millions after he was initially handed billions by his daddy."

"Who is #Brokeahontas?"

Trebek: "That is correct!"
427 Likes, 130 Retweets

7) This just in: Chris Christie is still an as*hole.
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser #MSNBC
445 Likes, 90 Retweets

8) Trump: "Good luck, #SleepyJoe!"

So says the guy who doesn't get out of bed until noon; spends most of his day watching Fox, eating, tweeting, crapping, or tweeting crap; and calls signing a blank piece of paper a hard day's work.
#DerangedDonald
403 Likes, 120 Retweets

9) Then
Trump: "My dad gave me a very small loan of $1 million."

Now
Trump: "My dad gave me a very small loan of $1 million. ...500 times."
#TrumpTaxes
385 Likes, 120 Retweets

10) For claiming to be such an ardent opponent of homosexuality, #FranklinGraham sure seems to think about gay sex an awful lot. Just sayin'...
379 Likes, 70 Retweets

11) Trump, Jr. subpoenaed.

Trump, Sr.: "I hardly knew the kid. He was like a coffee-son. I don't even know his name. I saw on a Starbucks cup one time, he was called something like Doorknob."
#DonaldTrumpJr #Snark
341 Likes, 80 Retweets

12) THIS JUST IN: "If he wins the 2020 election, Trump has vowed to combine 'USA' and 'USSR' to rename the country 'URASS.'"
#PutinsGOP #Snark
327 Likes, 92 Retweets

13) "I've accomplished more in my first 2 years as president than anybody in history."

"My first 2 years as president were stollen from me."

Combined quotes: "I've accomplished more in these first 2 stollen years as president than anybody in history."

Yeah, that's not possible...
#Stollen
332 Likes, 76 Retweets

14) Well, it now looks like Trump can legitimately say he's the best at something. The guy loses more money than anyone else in the country. Congratulations!
#TrumpTaxes
301 Likes, 100 Retweets

15) Graham: "Do you love kissing the president's ass as much as I do?"

Barr: "Yes."

Graham: "No further questions."
#BarrLied #Snark
307 Likes, 83 Retweets

16) Conservative men try to take away women's reproductive rights.

Women respond with a #SexStrike.

Con men shame them for it.

While opposing abortion, these con men support locking kids in cages and separating them from their families.

Con men aren't pro-life; they're pro-birth.
303 Likes, 86 Retweets

17) Leahy: "You said Trump was fully cooperative. I'm now going to read a list a mile long to disprove that."

Barr: "Trump didn't kill and eat little children."

Leahy: "What? I asked if he cooperated."

Barr: "Trump never raped an emu named Elmer."

Leahy: "WTF?"
#BarrLied #Snark
286 Likes, 90 Retweets

18) Donald Trump is a businessman like an F5 tornado is a construction worker.
#TrumpTaxes
278 Likes, 80 Retweets

19) Barr: "Yes. Wait, are you speaking in general or specific to Trump? In general, yes, but for Trump, no. Look, when anyone else poops, it's poop, but when Trump poops, it's gold. That's science, folks."
#BarrLied #Snark
246 Likes, 96 Retweets

20) #FranklinGraham: "Buttigieg needs to repent for being gay!"

As soon as Trump repents for breaking Commandments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, and passing laws which break 6. Wait, I take that back, for "Thou shalt not be gay" isn't even a Commandment, nor immoral, you putz.
257 Likes, 74 Retweets

21) Why are you voting for Trump?

"He's a great businessman!"

But his tax returns show him to be a fraud...

"I don't care about his tax returns!"

Why?

"It's none of my business!"

WTF?!?
#BillionDollarLoser
264 Likes, 53 Retweets

22) Hirono: "Come on, attorney general, give us a little credit for knowing what the hell is going on!"

Graham: "Not all of us!"

Speak for yourself, putz (and your GOP brothers and sisters)...
#BarrHearing
237 Likes, 65 Retweets

23) Since Drumpf seems to have gone the way of "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" by calling Biden "Sleepy Joe," I suggest we continue the theme by referring to him as Dopey Donald.
#SleepyJoe #DerangedDonald
219 Likes, 63 Retweets

24) Conservative men: "Let's shame women for not having sex with us because we're trying to control their bodies! Yeah, that'll prove we're not sexist!"
#SexStrike
214 Likes, 64 Retweets

25) #ImpeachDonaldTrump and take Mike Pence with you.
200 Likes, 66 Retweets

26) Dear Trumpanzees:

You misheard the slogan. It was actually "Putin America First."
#PutinsGOP
197 Likes, 66 Retweets

27) "Picking between Donald Trump and Ted Cruz is like choosing between being shot or poisoned." - Lindsey Graham (2/21/16)

So you went with being shot, eh?
#BarrHearing
196 Likes, 50 Retweets

28) Graham: "Good morning. Thank you for joining us. Before allowing one of our saviors, William Barr, to testify, I'm going to kiss the giant ass of Donald Trump for several minutes."
#BarrLied #Snark
180 Likes, 52 Retweets

29) GOP: "We claim to be about family values, while separating families from one another. We call ourselves Constitutionalists, as we burn it. We make a big deal about a black man kneeling during the anthem, but try to destroy what our soldiers fought for."
#ContemptOfCongress
153 Likes, 66 Retweets

30) Lara Trump: "Letting in migrants was one of the worst things that ever happened to Germany."

Eh, I think you're forgetting something...

Lara: "Oktoberfest?"

No, the Holocaust!

Lara: "I think that was in Hollywood..."
#LaraTrump #Snark
161 Likes, 52 Retweets

31) 1) Mueller gets appointed.
2) Trump says, "Well, I'm f*cked."
3) Trump and everyone around him lie their asses off.
4) GOPers claim he's innocent.

While the rest of us reside in the US, the GOP lives in Idiocracy.
#ImpeachBarr
153 Likes, 47 Retweets

32) I swear, #Brokeahontas could be living in a cardboard box and Trumpanzees would say, "Yeah, but it's the best cardboard box in the country. He built it with his bare hands and made Mexicans pay for it."
161 Likes, 36 Retweets

33) It's official: the longest song ever recorded - "100 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" - has now been surpassed by "1,000,000,000 Dollars of Trump's Down the Drain," "bigly."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
135 Likes, 42 Retweets

34) Cruz: "Democrats ain't got nothing!"

You do realize you're saying Democrats have something, right?
#BarrHearing
147 Likes, 17 Retweets

35) Who affiliated with Donald Trump's White House has not lied to the public? I'll give you some time...

:: waits until January 20, 2021 ::

Okay, time's up. The correct answer is no one!
#ImpeachBarr
135 Likes, 27 Retweets

36) Hillary faces 11 hours of questioning by a House Committee
Clinton: :: yawns ::

Barr thinks about facing 11 questions by a House Committee
His reaction... (gif of a camel running away at the sight of a bag)
#MuellerGate
124 Likes, 33 Retweets

37) Graham: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?"

Barr: "What the f*ck ever."

Graham: "Well, that's good enough for me."
#BarrLied #Snark
115 Likes, 39 Retweets

38) Hawley: "As a white man, I can tell you this isn't about Russia interference. This is about racism against the our majority! Nobody has ever been discriminated against like straight, white, Christian male Trump supporters! Our white hoods shall not be burned!"
#BarrHearing #Snark
117 Likes, 36 Retweets

39) Remember when Trump called himself the law and order president? I guess he meant lawless and disorder - that or "Law & Order: FU."
#MuellerGate
124 Likes, 27 Retweets

40) To your knowledge, do you know anything?

Barr: "Not to my knowledge."
#BarrHearing #Snark
112 Likes, 24 Retweets

41) Then
GOP: "It doesn't matter if a president obstructs justice. What matters is intent, and that's very difficult to prove."

Now
GOP: "So what if the president intended to obstruct justice? He didn't, did he? That's all that matters here."
#MuellerReport
103 Likes, 32 Retweets

42) Well, I guess "The Art of the Deal" looked like this:
Trump: "I'll give you $5 million for that business."

Seller: "It's a dead end, dude. I'll give it to you for $50."

Trump: "I see what you're doing. Make it $50 million!"

Seller: "Done."
#TrumpTaxes #Snark
108 Likes, 25 Retweets

42) Barr: "To my knowledge... To my knowledge... To my knowledge..."

In other words, he either doesn't know, is BSing, or a combination of the two.
#BarrLied
112 Likes, 21 Retweets

44) Romney: "47% of people pay no income tax. I'll never convince them to take personal responsibility or care for their lives."

#Brokeahontas: "That like makes me really smart, bigly."
93 Likes, 37 Retweets

45) Trump: "The covfefe was stollen by the special council and he smocking got off Scott Free! That's just unpresidented! He's ruined the state of our uniom!"
#Stollen #Snark
104 Likes, 25 Retweets

46) Women: "We're going on a #SexStrike!"
GOPers: "Let's shame them!"

Trump: "Grab women by the pus*y!"
GOPers: "Let's make him president!"
97 Likes, 23 Retweets

47) Barr: "I can't answer your question. I haven't gone through the whole report, really any of it, and neither have the people who work for me. But yes, I'm fully confident in my 4-page summary of a 400-page report."
#BarrLied #Snark
90 Likes, 27 Retweets

48) Trump: "I don't know what the Logan Act is, but I was told by my BFF Vlady that if I say it 45 times during this conference thing, he'll give me a bullsh*t-flavored lollipop, so here you go."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
83 Likes, 33 Retweets

49) Calling Donald Trump a great businessman would have been like calling the 2008 Detroit Lions Super Bowl contenders. Psst, they finished 0-16 that year.
#BillionDollarLoser
85 Likes, 30 Retweets

50) Ilhan: "Lobbyists suck!"
Trump: "Anti-Semite!"

White supremacists: "Jews will not replace us!"
Trump: "Very fine people!"
#Charlottesville
74 Likes, 29 Retweets

51) Hawley: "What this is about is someone saying they could smell the Trump on people."

Very well. I can smell the bullsh*t emanating from your mouth.
#BarrHearing
82 Likes, 16 Retweets

52) Sasse takes two minutes to ask a question.

Barr: "Well, I mean, what is legal and illegal? I'm seriously asking. What are the technical definitions? As the lead attorney of the greatest country in the history of the world, I think I have the right to know."
#BarrHearing #Snark
73 Likes, 21 Retweets

53) Barr: "What do you mean by that word? What's the origin? Can you use it in a sentence? Could you repeat the word one more time? Oh, your time's up? Too bad, so sad."
#BarrLied #Snark
75 Likes, 18 Retweets

53) William Barr is like a housekeeper, paid to clean a mansion, cleaning one bathroom, & continually telling the owners he cleaned the entire home, even though security cameras & the eye-test suggest otherwise. Upon hearing this, he backtracks & says he doesn't recall.
#BarrHearing
77 Likes, 16 Retweets

55) Trump: "The Red Socks are a great team here in Boston. You have so many great teams: The Brewins, the Paid Tree Its; and best of all, the Sell Ticks. God, I love sport, bigly!"
#RedSocks #Snark #BillionDollarLoser
74 Likes, 18 Retweets

56) Wall Street Journal editorial on William Barr: "A Real Attorney General"

Really? Yeah, if he's representing a mob boss. Oh, wait...
#MuellerGate
72 Likes, 19 Retweets

57) #ImpeachDonaldTrump if, for no other reason, to hear how "Fox & Friends" tries to cover it.

Doocy: "Trump impeached?"
Kilmeade: "No, I think that's, 'Trump: 'I'm peached.''"
Doocy: "Trump's calling himself a peach?"
Kilmeade: "Makes sense. I do that all the time too."
75 Likes, 12 Retweets

58) Trump: "I'm the most transparent president in history, but no, you can't see my taxes, my grades, the rest of the Mueller report, McGahn's notes, and I'm not going to testify. Most transparent president in history, folks, bigly."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
64 Likes, 20 Retweets

59) Lee: "Is there any evidence you're aware of that Putin has something on Trump?"

Release Trump's taxes and then ask that question...
#BarrLied
65 Likes, 18 Retweets

60) Barr: "When Trump gave the obstruction to McGahn, I mean instruction..."
#BarrLied #FreudianSlip
63 Likes, 19 Retweets

60) Everyone be careful! As displayed by William Barr earlier today, it appears as though Donald Trump's selective amnesia is indeed contagious!
#BarrHearing
69 Likes, 13 Retweets

62) Trump writes "The Art of the Deal," where he gives advice on making money, losing millions himself.

Trumpsters: "Yeah, but he wrote 'The Art of the Comeback,' so there!"

Right, because when you lose your house due to a psychic, it's wise to go back for seconds.
#TrumpTaxes
61 Likes, 15 Retweets

62) Cruz: "Trump may have called my dad the zodiac killer, and while he's wrong about this one thing and I still love him dearly like a family member, Obama is the real zodiac killer. Period."
#BarrHearing #Snark
62 Likes, 14 Retweets

64) Graham: "We need to investigate Trump-haters!"

"We are better to risk losing w/out Trump than winning w/him! Enough w/Trump! Embracing Trump is embracing demographic death! Between Trump & Cruz, it's like choosing between getting shot or poisoned!" - Lindsey Graham
#MuellerGate
52 likes, 22 Retweets

64) #ImpeachDonaldTrump, because the only way we'll make America great again is with him out of office.
64 Likes, 10 Retweets

66) Trump: "John Kerry broke the law. It he was a Republican, Democrats would prosecute, but since it's him, they won't. No, we won't do anything about it. What good are laws anyway, you know? If I believed in laws, I'd be, nevermind.... Next question..."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
53 Likes, 20 Retweets

66) Barr: "Look, I really don't know anything about the Mueller report, and because of that, I think I'm the most qualified to talk about it. I probably won't be able to answer any specific questions about it, but I'll dance around them like Bacon in 'Footloose.'"
#BarrLied #Snark
57 Likes, 16 Retweets

66) Siskel and Ebert give #Brokeahontas six bankruptcies.
59 Likes, 14 Retweets

66) Whenever a GOP Rep speaks, I start picturing this scene from "Airplane!" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvuItALS9Xk …
#ContemptOfCongress
61 Likes, 12 Retweets

70) I swear I just heard Trump say on television, "We have the biggest sh*t in the world." If he means we have a leader who spreads the most bullsh*t in the world, he's right.
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
57 Likes, 15 Retweets

70) Barr: "For anyone citing specific pages and quotes in the Mueller report, I ask you to cut it out. I mean, it's over 400 pages long. I've only had time to write a summary for the darn thing, not to read it!"
#BarrHearing #Snark
63 Likes, 9 Retweets

72) While I never want to see it, I think we can now safely say that Vladimir Putin has the biggest pee tape of all time (featuring microscopically small dingalings), which features: Donald Trump, William Barr, and Lindsey Graham.
#BarrHearing
56 Likes, 12 Retweets

72) Trump's next book: "How To Make -$1 Billion."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
56 Likes, 12 Retweets

74) Barr: "I didn't really know what exactly Mueller concluded or didn't conclude, so I thought it was best for me to read his mind like it were mine and conclude for him, even on terms the Special Counsel didn't use, like collusion. You're welcome, America."
#BarrLied #Snark
48 Likes, 19 Retweets

74) Barr: "It wasn't a summary. It was summarizing the principle conclusions. It's like CliffsNotes. It's not summarizing the book. It's just making the book shorter by, like, summarizing it."
#BarrLied #Snark
54 Likes, 13 Retweets

76) Kennedy: "All this talk about Trump, Russia, Mueller, blah, blah, blah. Let me ask you a serious question: what'd you have for breakfast today? Are you more of a sausage or bacon kind of guy?"
#BarrHearing #Snark
52 Likes, 13 Retweets

76) Trump: "Why is Burr subpoenaing Don, Jr.? Richard said no collusion. I even call him no-collusion Dick. Look, even though there's no such crime as collusion & it wasn't mentioned by Mueller, the Mueller report exonerated me of the crime of collusion."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
50 Likes, 15 Retweets

76) Barr: "Why aren't we talking about how Trump was falsely accused of collusion for two years? The Mueller report, which I haven't read and know nothing about, proved Trump didn't collude, even though it says no such thing. This is simple common sense."
#BarrHearing #Snark
52 Likes, 13 Retweets

79) I may have released this book two years ago, but "The Art of the Steal" seems even more relevant today. You can check it out here. - https://www.amazon.com/Art-Steal-Became-School-President-ebook/dp/B071F9TVRW …
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser
51 Likes, 13 Retweets

80) #ImpeachDonaldTrump, because the guy already said he was f*cked. It's about time we help him follow through with something for a change.
52 Likes, 10 Retweets

81) Hirono/Barr ("Three Stooges" gif)
#BarrHearing
52 Likes, 6 Retweets

82) Barr: "Look, I'll compare this to the O.J. murder trial. Since he was found not guilty, if he had obstructed justice during the proceedings, he'd be innocent. You can only be guilty of B if you're guilty of A. That's grade-school math right there."
#BarrHearing #Snark
43 Likes, 14 Retweets

82) Hawley: "The 25th Amendment doesn't deal with mental illness, right? There isn't such a thing as mental illness."
#BarrHearing #Snark
47 Likes, 10 Retweets

84) Barr: "Were my conclusions inaccurate? I don't know. But I mean, nobody's called me out on it if that's the case."

Objection! That's bullsh*t, your honor!
#BarrLied #Snark
43 Likes, 10 Retweets

85) Barr: "Look, the president is not above the law, but he can't break the law. Let's make that clear."
#BarrHearing #Snark
34 Likes, 17 Retweets

86) Trump: "In order to win the jackpot, you have to go bankrupt at least six times."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
39 Likes, 11 Retweets

87) Graham: "Russia interfered in our election, which resulted in Donald Trump's victory. So now's as good a time as any to talk about Hillary Clinton's emails."
#BarrLied #Snark
42 Likes, 7 Retweets

88) Trump: "Democrats are asking for a do-over. 92% of the Mueller report is out in the open. What more do they want? When scientists get through 92% of an experiment or study thing, do they continue on? No. There's no bigger number than 92, believe me!"
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
42 Likes, 6 Retweets

89) A dipsh*t, a con-man, & the devil reincarnated as a human raccoon about to attend prom at a nursing home called Tiny Hands & Bigly Bone Spurs walk into a Barr. This is when Barr & Trump decide to treat law like garbage & the Constitution like toilet paper.
#ImpeachBarr
37 Likes, 10 Retweets

90) Normally the question is, "What would you do if you won the lottery?" Donald Trump, however, has answered the question, "What would you do if you lost the lottery ($1 billion)?" Become president on the mantra of, "I won the lottery and you will too!" "SAD!"
#BillionDollarLoser
35 Likes, 10 Retweets

90) Jesus: "Love thy neighbor as thyself."
King: "Even them darker ones?"
Jesus: "Yes."
King: "F*ck that!"
House GOP: "Censure him!"
Jesus: "I died for your sins."
King: "You see that, everyone? I'm just like Jesus!"
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/24/steve-king-censured-racist-remarks-1289097 …
#SteveKing #Snark
38 Likes, 7 Retweets

92) A #BarrHearing isn't a #BarrHearing without Lindsey Graham making bar-and-hooker jokes...
36 Likes, 8 Retweets

93) Graham: "Even though the five words in the Mueller report I've read don't say anything about disproving collusion, I've heard the geniuses at 'Fox & Friends' say it does disprove this, and that's good enough for me."
#BarrLied #Snark
32 Likes, 10 Retweets

93) Cornyn: "Who's really to blame for Russia and Trump? Obama. Obama wanted Trump to become president to undo his 8 years of failures - especially helping us rebound from our biggest recession since the Great Depression!"
#BarrLied #Snark
35 Likes, 7 Retweets

95) Crapo: "I hope you're investigating FBI members who have opinions. Are you? I really hope so. God bless this great country and the First Amendment, but yeah, you need to take down FBI members who have opinions."
#BarrHearing #Snark
36 Likes, 5 Retweets

96) Trump: "I was very surprised Don, Jr. got subpoenaed. He's a good kid. I guess only good kids get subpoenaed. Period."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
33 Likes, 6 Retweets

97) Graham: "Even if Mueller's unredacted report proved Trump killed 275 million people, it wouldn't change my mind about the man I often refer to as Orange Jesus."
#BarrLied #Snark
27 Likes, 10 Retweets

98) This reminds me of a parody I wrote based off the Barenaked Ladies song, "If I Had $1,000,000," entitled, "If I Lost $1,000,000,000." Weird Al, get to work! -
http://thekind-heartedsmartaleck.blogspot.com/2016/10/parody-if-i-lost-1000000000-to-tune-of.html?m=1 …
#BillionDollarLoser
27 Likes, 6 Retweets

99) If anyone wants a laugh while the GOP Reps attempt to spread their malarkey at the hearing, check out my latest book, "Trumplandia," available for $2.99 for your Kindle. - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QTDTRMK/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=trumplandia&qid=1555545368&s=gateway&sr=8-5 …
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser
20 Likes, 10 Retweets

100) DT: "The Mueller report said I was totally exonerated. I was even told it said there were witnesses - this is true - but there were witnesses who once saw angel wings coming out of my head & I flew to Mar-a-Lago. I didn't see it, but it has to be true."
#BillionDollarLoser #Snark
21 Likes, 6 Retweets

101) McClintock: "Bueller... Mueller... Bueller... Mueller..."
#ContemptOfCongress #BillionDollarLoser
18 Likes, 8 Retweets

102) If I were a meteorologist in Buffalo during the winter, chances are I'd give the following forecast: "This storm is going to make shoveling hospitalizing again. Expect some yuge Trumps, Shapiros, and Wohls to come down all day & result in 2 feet of snow!"
#BenShapiro #Snowflakes
23 Likes, 2 Retweets

103) Graham: "Mueller indicted people. A lot of people were indicted by Mueller and he could indict more people since he's already indicted some people already. Is that right? I mean, Mueller indicted people, so can he indict people?"
#BarrLied #Snark
20 Likes, 4 Retweets

104) Graham: "I've read parts of the minimally redacted Mueller report. I'm gonna call it fully redacted. The two additional words I read in the unredacted report don't change my mind about Barr's conclusions, though."
#BarrLied #Snark
16 Likes, 6 Retweets

105) As I watch MSNBC's coverage of Joe Biden walking into a pizza shop, I can't help but think this is an episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm," where Larry David is front and center.
#Joe2020
18 Likes, 2 Retweets

106) Tillis: "I'm going to ask you a declaration, or declare to you a question. I'm... Well, whatever I'm about to do, it's gonna be like bigly smart."
#BarrHearing #Snark
17 Likes, 2 Retweets

107) The GOP's rendition of Naughty By Nature's "O.P.P.":
Reps: "You down with GOP?"
Putin: "Да ты меня знаешь!"
Reps: "You down with GOP?"
Putin: "Да ты меня знаешь!"
Reps: "You down with GOP?"
Putin: "Да ты меня знаешь!"
GOP: "Who's down with GOP?"
Putin: "ублюдок влады!"
#PutinsGOP
16 Likes, 1 Retweet

108) Ted Cruz was the first to make William Barr laugh. Well, sh*t, I lost that bet.
#BarrHearing
16 Likes, 0 Retweets

109) Grassley: "Steele dossier. Democratic collusion with foeigners which made their hero, Donald Trump, president. Go."
#BarrLied #Snark
10 Likes, 0 Retweets

Totals: 33,038 Likes, 11,609 Retweets (Averages of 303.1 Likes, 100.5 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"