Skip to main content

With Donald Trump running for president, perhaps Jon Stewart will rethink his decision...

Okay, so perhaps that's just wishful thinking on my part, but in any case, it appears as if Donald Trump is going to run for president, joining the other 9,473 Republicans running for the highest office in the land. This has to thrill the likes of Jon Stewart, Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel, Larry Wilmore, and the rest of the late-night talk show gang. Under comedy gold in the dictionary should be a picture of Donald Trump's "hairpiece" (or whatever that thing is), with the words "I'm running for president" directly underneath it. Yes, after hearing the news a few minutes ago, Jon Stewart was likely seen at his desk in deep contemplation, picking the petals off a daisy, as he recited lyrics to The Clash song, "Should I Stay or Should I Go?" It's still unknown at this time whether the final petal signified that he should stay or go.

Segueing from that, I thought I'd have a little fun with some Donald Trump quotes. Keep in mind as you read these, yes, this man is seriously running for president.

"It's like in golf. A lot of people - I don't want to this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive. It's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

Yes, heterosexuals become homosexuals much like golfers switch to long, unattractive putters, because they can't sink their putts anymore. So, according to Trump's analogy, straight men apparently go gay when they feel they can't attract women anymore. Interesting... Going with the opposite, more scientifically accurate homosexuality-is-inborn argument, according to Trump's analogy, some people were always long putters; they were just afraid to come out to the public about it due to fear of judgment and rejection. Yes, the more I try to elaborate on Trump's statement, the less sense it makes.


"I have a great relationship with the blacks."

Obviously...


"I will build you ... one of the great ballrooms of the world."

Is that going to be one of his campaign promises? That's a winning strategy right there, and it'd make for some great debate moments as well!

Hillary Clinton: "I will create more jobs, help close the pay gap in this country, and fight for the middle class! I will fight for equality for all! I will see war as the very last of options, so we can focus more time, attention, and money here at home than we do overseas!"

Donald Trump: "I will build you one of the great ballrooms in the world."


"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful." 

Women? Still opposed to gay marriage, though, right? Gotta love that family values theme! "Marriage is between one man and one woman, and I love my women. I have such beautiful women, the most beautiful women in the world!"


"In life you have to rely on the past, and that's called history."

Deep thoughts brought to you by Donald Trump...


"I'll tell you, it's Big Business. If there is one word to describe Atlantic City, it's Big Business..."

If there's one word to describe that quote, it's "not very smart."


"You know, it really doesn't matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."

Is Donald talking about his own ass being young and beautiful or young, beautiful women's rears? He may want to specify here. If it's the former, I think even blind people would adamantly reject that claim. If it's the latter, that may not go over very well with evangelicals.

"Look, I love God and I love Jesus, but what I love more than anything is a young, beautiful piece of ass."


"All of the women on 'The Apprentice' flirted with me -- consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

After reading this, I can just envision Trump looking at an unconscious woman at a bar, tapping his buddy on the shoulder and saying, "You see that? She wants me."


"She really has become a monster ... I mean monster in the most positive way." 

"No offense, baby, but you really are a raging, psychotic, b*tch sometimes, I don't mean any disrespect." No, of course not...


"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body." 

His hair, right?


"I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won't lost a penny."

That would be a winning campaign slogan right there: "I don't give a sh*t if this country goes to hell in a handbasket, because I'll still be rich! Vote Trump 2016!"

http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/Donald-Trump/a/Donald-Trump-Quotes.htm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"