Skip to main content

#DebateNight

As I'm sure you all expected, I had a ton of fun on Twitter Monday night with the trending hashtag #DebateNight. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be viewed here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Holt: "Secretary Clinton, you have two minutes..."
Clinton: "No thanks. Just let Donald keep talking crazy."
#DebateNight
580 Likes, 278 Retweets

2) Debate question predictions
"Secretary Clinton, recite the entire Constitution..."
"Mr. Trump, spell the word 'Constitution'."
#DebateNight
428 Likes, 280 Retweets

3) Trump: "HRC's aired nasty, untrue attack ads against me which just feature me talking. I never said what I said those times."
#DebateNight
353 Likes, 188 Retweets

4) Trump: "Shut-up! Everyone shut-up! My temperament is the best, greatest, bestest in the f'ing world!"
#DebateNight
296 Likes, 162 Retweets

5) Trump: "You can't use my own words against me. I have a defective mic, defective mouth, defective Twitter, defective brain."
#DebateNight
223 Likes, 99 Retweets

6) Holt: "This is Clinton's time to speak."
Trump: "Shut-up, Lester! Donald Trump is more bigly than rules! Period!"
#DebateNight
221 Likes, 100 Retweets

7) HRC: "Here's a specific plan..."
Mod: "Not good enough"

DT: "Make America great again!"
Mod: "Good try. Here's a cookie."
#DebateNight
162 Likes, 73 Retweets

8) Trump: "ISIS was formed in like 2003, Obama and Clinton stepped into office in 2009, so Obama and Clinton created ISIS. Fact!"
#DebateNight
135 Likes, 92 Retweets

9) Trump: "You've been fighting ISIS your whole life! You were born in 1947, ISIS was formed in like 2003, so yeah! Math!"
#DebateNight
141 Likes, 83 Retweets

10) HC: "There's proof of Trump not paying taxes."
DT: "That makes me smart to deprive this country of money to help kids/veterans"
#DebateNight
135 Likes, 84 Retweets

10) This is playing out like a teacher debating a student who just broke the school record for number of detentions.
#DebateNight
167 Likes, 52 Retweets

12) Trump: "Why am I sniffing so much? Because I know noses; I have the best nose."
#DebateNight
160 Likes, 51 Retweets

13) The look on Clinton's face when Trump speaks: "You've gotta be f**king kidding me..."
#DebateNight
152 Likes, 49 Retweets

14) Trump: "Can I use one of my lifelines? How many lifelines do I get? Can I use three for each question? Let's ask the audience."
#DebateNight
129 Likes, 62 Retweets

14) Trump: "All the stupid things you heard me say weren't my doing. They were the fault of a defective mic, b/c accountability."
#DebateNight
136 Likes, 55 Retweets

16) Holt: "Let me point out a fact."
Trump: "I'm sorry, Republican moderator, but you're wrong. You're stupid. Go home."
#DebateNight
140 Likes, 49 Retweets

17) Trump: "I'm gonna stay up all night to vote for myself lots in online polls, b/c that's how the election is won, people."
#DebateNight
118 Likes, 58 Retweets

18) Trump: "With as bigly badly as things are going tonight, it's time to blame the liberal media for using my words against me."
#DebateNight
110 Likes, 45 Retweets

19) Trump: "I continued spreading the birther lie after Obama released his birth certificate b/c patriotism, not racism, folks."
#DebateNight
79 Likes, 67 Retweets

20) HC: "I read the 'War & Peace' of preparation books for tonight."
DT: "I skimmed the haiku of prep books. A bigly haiku, bigly."
#DebateNight
96 Likes, 49 Retweets

20) Trump: "We're sending our jobs to other countries & just can't have that. By the way, I love these Trump ties made in Chiiina."
#DebateNight
95 Likes, 50 Retweets

22) Trump:"People keep telling me there was a debate tonight. Not true, bc I never showed up to one. If so, I'd have won bigly."
#DebateNight
106 Likes, 23 Retweets

23) Trump: "I made a bet w/a good friend of mine that I'd be able to say 'Mexico' ten times in the first fifteen seconds. Winning!"
#DebateNight
88 Likes, 38 Retweets

24) Trump: "I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me, which makes me bigly honored some endorsed me."
#DebateNight
77 Likes, 45 Retweets

24) Trump: "Let me tell you all something. I'm just unbelievable, fantastic, amazing, simply unbelievable, believe me."
#DebateNight
84 Likes, 38 Retweets

26) Trump: "Sta-mi-na. Sta-mi-na. Sta-mi-na. Sta-mi-na. I'm getting bored, so I'm going to keep saying that word. Sta-mi-na."
#DebateNight
92 Likes, 28 Retweets

27) HRC: "Trump said he was rooting for a housing crisis."
DT: "That's business. Make America great again by people losing houses."
#DebateNight
60 Likes, 58 Retweets

27) Trump: "If I roll my eyes more than Linda Blair, will it make me look presidential?"
#DebateNight
80 Likes, 38 Retweets

29) Trump's comeback of the night: "Whatever. Yeah, sure, you all go and look at her, um, president thing."
#DebateNight
69 Likes, 47 Retweets

30) Trump: "I should've followed my wife's advice and written Michelle Obama quotes on my bigly hands."
#DebateNight
84 Likes, 31 Retweets

31) Trump: "My campaign manager said I can't lie because I don't know anything. I think this debate proved her right."
#DebateNight
79 Likes, 31 Retweets

32) Trump: "I know I just bashed Chiiina, but have you seen the airports there? They're unbelievable, folks, just unbelievable."
#DebateNight
74 Likes, 35 Retweets

33) Clinton's look while Trump is speaking: "I'm so glad I'm not his mother."
#DebateNight
85 Likes, 19 Retweets

34) Trump: "The debate was a success. I showed up, didn't kill anybody, and as always, had the best words."
#DebateNight
82 Likes, 21 Retweets

35) Trump: "The hackers could be Russia, could be Chiiina, could be some ugly fat woman I'd never marry for wife #4."
#DebateNight
76 Likes, 23 Retweets

36) Trump: "Here's the facts, folks. I've always been nice to Crooked Hillary. Crooked Hillary has never been nice to me."
#DebateNight
69 Likes, 27 Retweets

37) Trump: "First thing's first - Hillary needs to share her deleted emails and I need to delete my shared tweets."
#DebateNight
69 Likes, 21 Retweets

38) Trump: "Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago, Chicago. Did I mention Chicago? Chicago."
#DebateNight
58 Likes, 24 Retweets

39) Trump: "Preparation is not the solution to making America great again. Just prepare for greatness w/no substance, okay?!?"
#DebateNight
60 Likes, 19 Retweets

40) Trump: "I've been all over. You decided to stay home with pneumonia and prepare for tonight, but whatever, whatever."
#DebateNight
53 Likes, 21 Retweets

41) Clinton: "Let me speak..."
Trump: "Shut up! Can you hear me now? Can you hear me now? Huh? Can you hear me now?"
#DebateNight
45 Likes, 25 Retweets

42) Trump: "If I call Crooked Hillary Secretary Clinton, I get a pass on interrupting and yelling at her, right? Good."
#DebateNight
44 Likes, 19 Retweets

43) Trump team: "So long as he doesn't bite Hillary's ears off before farting like on 'Blazing Saddles,' it'll be a win for him."
#DebateNight
45 Likes, 17 Retweets

44) Trump: "You're going to approve one of the biggest tax cuts in history, I mean, tax increases. Cuts, increases - same thing."
#DebateNight
44 Likes, 17 Retweets

44) Trump:"What's this talk about Hillary TKOing me? What's TKO? Trying (to) Kill Orangemen? That's racist, folks, no question."
#DebateNight
49 Likes, 12 Retweets

46) Trump:"PBO's birth certificate was more important than defeating ISIS so now that I forced him to release it, we can beat them"
#DebateNight
35 Likes, 24 Retweets

47) Trump: "Hillary Clinton didn't say two words; 'Law and Order'. I love that show, simply love it. It's unbelievable."
#DebateNight
45 Likes, 9 Retweets

48) Trump: "I'll release my taxes just like Secretary Clinton did if she releases other stuff. It's only fair people, only fair."
#DebateNight
35 Likes, 12 Retweets

49) Clinton speaks
MSNBC showcases a side-by-side of the 2 nominees
Trump provides a my-head's-going-to-blow-up-at-any-moment look
#DebateNight
36 Likes, 8 Retweets

50) Trump: "Secretary Clinton? Is that okay? I want you to be happy, Crooked Hillary."
#DebateNight
22 Likes, 11 Retweets

Totals: 5,848 Likes, 2,767 Retweets (Averages of 117.0 Likes, 55.3 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"