Skip to main content

#NBCNewsForum

I had a lot of fun with the trending hashtag ##NBCNewsForum on Twitter Wednesday night. Here are my posts, oredered from the most to the least popular (all my posts can be read here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Lauer to HRC: "What is pi to the 6,000th digit?"

Lauer to DT: "What are your feelings on pumpkin pie?"
#NBCNewsForum
782 Likes, 541 Retweets

2) Lauer to HRC: "What'll you do to prevent armageddon?"

Lauer to DT: "Have you seen the movie 'Armageddon'?"
#NBCNewsForum
397 Likes, 245 Retweets

3) Lauer to HRC:"In 5 secs, name all the presidents in alphabetical order."

Lauer to DT:"T/F, Abe Lincoln was a president."
#NBCNewsForum
306 Likes, 196 Retweets

4) Trump: "I will always tell the truth. The hundreds of lies I told according to Politifact just aren't true. I tell true lies."
#NBCNewsForum
275 Likes, 172 Retweets

5) Trump: "Why should I be trusted as Commander-in-Chief? Why in the hell not? I won at Battleship one time when I was 7!"
#NBCNewsForum
250 Likes, 126 Retweets

6) Trump: "I always opposed Iraq. Look it up. It says I was for it which means I was against it, people."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/jun/22/donald-trump/trump-still-wrong-his-claim-opposed-iraq-war-ahead/ …
#NBCNewsForum
185 Likes, 180 Retweets

7) Trump: "What am I gonna do? Big things, lots of things, great things, lots of bigly great things. Period."
#NBCNewsForum
231 Likes, 131 Retweets

8) Trump: "I don't really get into specifics, Matt. I went to the Specific Ocean once & wasn't impressed. I like the Atlantic."
#NBCNewsForum
230 Likes, 118 Retweets

9) Lauer to HRC:"How will you keep our soldiers safe & prepared?"

Lauer to DT:"When's the last time you played w/G.I. Joes?"
#NBCNewsForum
216 Likes, 123 Retweets

10) Trump: "It was on my bucket list to not answer a single question at a Commander-in-Chief forum, just to let you all know."
#NBCNewsForum
207 Likes, 103 Retweets

11) Lauer to HRC: "Convince us you'd be ready for that 3 a.m. phone call..."

Lauer to DT: "What time is it? I have 8:06."
#NBCNewsForum
192 Likes, 102 Retweets

12) Trump: "How will I get things done? Look, I won the GOP Primary. That's proof I'll defeat ISIS in like 5 minutes, believe me."
#NBCNewsForum
157 Likes, 116 Retweets

13) Trump: "How am I going to make America great again? By making America great again, believe me."
#NBCNewsForum
166 Likes, 94 Retweets

14) Dear MSM:

Kaepernick sitting during the national anthem is not a danger to our country. Mentally sitting out debates is.
#NBCNewsForum
183 Likes, 68 Retweets

15) Trump: "America's the best, but Putin's better than Obama & Russia's better than us, unfortunately."
#NBCNewsForum
123 Likes, 97 Retweets

16) Trump: "Tremendous, unbelievable, bad, stupid, big, bigger, bigly, amazing, yuge, incredible, disaster, whatever, believe me."
#NBCNewsForum
133 Likes, 80 Retweets

17) Lauer to HRC: "How do we prevent email hacks in the future?"

Lauer to DT: "Spell the word 'hack'."
#NBCNewsForum
132 Likes, 70 Retweets

18) Trump:"Yes, I know more about ISIS than the generals. I also know more about basketball than Michael Jackson or is it Jordan?"
#NBCNewsForum
115 Likes, 54 Retweets

19) Trump: "My experience on 'The Apprentice' makes me prepared to be president. Period. I mean exclamation point. Whatever."
#NBCNewsForum
94 Likes, 61 Retweets

20) Trump: "Let's talk about world geography, folks. We've got countries to the north, south, east, and west of us. The end."
#NBCNewsForum
114 Likes, 37 Retweets

21) Trump: "How would we take the oil? Simple. We pick it up with our bigly hands and walk it across the oceans back to the US."
#NBCNewsForum
98 Likes, 42 Retweets

22) Priebus: "When talking about nat'l security, we should laugh & smile like Trump. It's not as serious as Clinton made it seem."
#NBCNewsForum
76 Likes, 47 Retweets

23) Lauer to HRC: "In 500 words or more, tell us all you know about beavers."

Lauer to DT: "Was Bieber on Leave It To Beaver?"
#NBCNewsForum
81 Likes, 41 Retweets

24) Trump: "Let me tell you about intelligence briefings: They're intelligent, like bigly intelligent, and also brief. Period!"
#NBCNewsForum
82 Likes, 32 Retweets

25) Trump: "I don't trust U.S. intelligence. They might be intelligent, but they're not more intelligenter than me, okay?"
#NBCNewsForum
73 Likes, 37 Retweets

26) Trump: "I have a very very great plan on my website. It's two words: Just do it."
#NBCNewsForum
74 Likes, 30 Retweets

27) Photographer Priebus
"Sec. Clinton, talk about soldiers going to war, losing limbs, not getting proper care. Smile, dammit!"
#NBCNewsForum
69 Likes, 30 Retweets

28) Trump:"The less experience you have, the more you know about the experiences you never had, so I'm like a bigly genius, folks"
#NBCNewsForum
66 Likes, 30 Retweets

29) Trump: "'We're losing our jobs like a bunch of babies,' because we need to put babies to work to make America great again!"
#NBCNewsForum
53 Likes, 27 Retweets

30) Trump: "I'm not a doctor, but I'd trust me to be your doctor. I'm not a politician, but I'd trust me to be your president."
#NBCNewsForum
50 Likes, 26 Retweets

31) MSM: "Remember the adult & kiddie tables at the GOP debates? Let's stick to that format with the presidential nominees."
#NBCNewsForum
52 Likes, 21 Retweets

32) Trump: "Details are overrated. I played Pin the Details on the Donkey one time and thought it was pretty bigly stupid."
#NBCNewsForum
49 Likes, 22 Retweets

33) Trump:"Speaking of emails, why do I always get hand implant & Russian mail-order bride messages? I quit that service hrs ago!"
#NBCNewsForum
52 Likes, 14 Retweets

34) Trump: "If I say 'Make America Great Again' 30 times tonight, I get a free scoop of ice cream. I'm just sayin'."
#NBCNewsForum
50 Likes, 9 Retweets

35) Trump: "Keep the attacks to a minimum? That means to do it as much as possible, right?"
#NBCNewsForum
35 Likes, 17 Retweets

Totals: 5,449 Likes, 3,039 Retweets (Averages of 155.7 Likes, 86.8 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"