Skip to main content

A running list of comments on my podcast, "I Feel Snitty"

Here is a running list of comments on my podcast, "I Feel Snitty." If you've yet to check it out or follow the show, you can do so at this link: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/

- "I love the snark, and insight! Keep speaking out."

- "Awesome, and your impersonation of Trump is perfect!"

- "Definitely following this podcast! It’s intelligent, fun and may keep me from crying about politics and the news!"

- "Craig has obtained himself an avid listener. Most definitely following and looking out for some new features. Mueller, Mueller, Mueller provides some light hearted, humorous material that keeps you connected to the podcast. Well done."

- "I love the snark so much!"

- "I'm dying! Love the Trump impersonation!"

- "#5 is the best!" (Top Ten List)

- "I love it!"

- "I love this, as well!..."

- "I loved both gun segments of your podcast! I only wish that the Republicans in Congress and our country would listen to them. Their responses have always angered me and have been so obvious as to their underlying reasons, Money! Why some people can’t see this is just beyond me!"

- "What I love most about Craig is the humanism he brings into his Podcasts. People often become distracted by wanting to draw you to their opinion that they lose you mid-monologue. Here we find someone who approaches societal matters and issues with sane facts and he does so with humour and cognition."

- "Awesome commentary, as always!"

- "You perfectly capture Trump's idiocy! 'Hamberders with a side of covfefe.' Ha!"

- "Great episode this week!"

- "Spot-on debate snark, loved it!"

- "I'm listening now, Craig! Thanks for the reminder: By the way, so far it sounds JUST GREAT & very professional! You REALLY DO capture #tRump's #IDIOCY & put out the real numbers. Thanks. Love it!"

- "Damned GOOD listenin, y'all, especially where he deconstructs #tRump using the great figures Obama left us, juxtaposed with tRump's claims - rife & failures! Good work, CR!"

- "I enjoyed the podcast on 'I Feel Snitty' too. Logical and hilarious."

- "Thank you for speaking out for minorities. It means so much."

- "Enjoying it very much! Great content, funny, and I love your impression of 45!"

- "Thanks for your humorous take on 45s latest idiotic rants."

- "Hahaha! Too much good stuff in this one!"

- "Awesome jokes, and I love the psychic, Biggie Fraud!"

- "Very funny way of looking at 45 and his ignorant antics. You make me laugh instead of crying and I deeply appreciate this!"

- "Powerful words for a broken society!"

- "Everything is well said!"

- "Nice, Craig. I really enjoyed the closing. I look forward to next week’s episode..."

- "I love the speculation of the missing part of the transcript! Trump is phenomenally stupid! Hysterical!"

- "I just listened to it, HILARIOUS!  Good job. tRump: 'What's that called anyway, you know... I do something....'"

- "...I’ve been wanting to check out your podcast but was spelling your last name wrong and couldn’t remember what it was called, and old account is gone...it’s hilarious by the way!"

- "Very funny and insightful!"

- "I love this, especially the bit with the women in Walmart fighting!"

- "Your latest podcast had me in stitches! The Fox News hypocrisy was perfectly skewered!"

- "Ha! I love Trump talking about the States!"

- "Haha! That poem was funny as hell! Nice work!"

- "Hilarious!"

- "Hahaha! The poetry!"

- "His podcasts are funny as hell!"

- "You captured the Republican buffoonery very well!"

- "Yes, you nailed Trump's brazen lies!"

- "Ha ha! Brilliant!"

- “'Ms. Youtubeavitch'. Hahaha! Oh man! I laughed out loud! That was hilarious!"

- "Ha! I love Trump's comments on Christopher Columbus and Jeffrey Dahmer!"

- "So Trumpensteinish! ...You nailed it!"

- "'A nipple with two cows.' Haha! Hilarious! I knew this one would be a gem. Also, your Collins impression was funny. So funny to hear you speak with a southern accent."

- "You spoof Trump and the GOP very well!"

- “'If you smelt it, you dealt it.' Man, I was rolling on this one. I got to listen to it during my drive to Mississippi. Have a Merry Christmas and I look forward to more of this in 2020!"

- "Accurate summary of the impeachment hearings! Ha!"

- "45’s unique rendition of the Christmas story sounds only too believable! I laughed, when I read this, in spite of myself.”

- "Hahaha! Epic!"

- "Craig, I love this one!"

- "Trump has too much blood on his hands."

- "Bloody brilliant!"

- "Yeah, no one could pull off the same antics as Trump without consequences."

- "Haha! You weren't pussyfootin' around. The defense calls 'Patrick Cip-something.' Hilarious!"

- "Been binging on your podcast. Loved the Christmas one. Story time!!!"

- "You're always good at satirizing the GOP!"

- "Great satirizing of McConnell!"

- "Yup, if it were a criminal trial, that's what the GOP would do!"

- "Oh, I love this one! Great Trump sniffles and prattling!"

- "I love the desensitizing to Trump's mean tweets!"

- "Yes! That was rather snitty!"

- "Best episode ever!"

- "You do a good Trump, especially the sniffing."

- "LOL. Once again, thanks for your humorous take on 45's ineptitude..."

- "'I'm gonna rename the hole in Arizona.' I am cracking up!"

- "You are hysterical! Listened to your last two podcasts, almost wet my pants and then spit water all over my car! Great stuff! Thanks!"

- "45 has his own language, unfortunately, only he can understand."

- "You are awesome!"

- "I really like it!"

- "I just started listening. I was walking the dogs and laughing. My neighbors are like 'cooky blonde.' Your voices are hilarious!"

- "Great commentary! Thank you!"

- "So funny! You crack me up!"

- "Your 'Alec Baldwin' is getting better. So funny! Thanks for some more comic relief!"

- "I just finished 31. ... So funny! The sniffs got me laughing so hard, the neighborhood animals are like, 'What's up with her?!?'"

- "'The State of the Dictatorship'? Awesome! Mostly all the sniffing!"

- "Listening to episode 32. 'Smelly Shelley.' Can't stop laughing!"

- "Episode 38 was great. Talk about hitting the nail on the head! All very true, every word. Sounds silly, but you got our Liar-in-Chief down!"

- "'He kept picking soy sauce packages with chopsticks.' HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU GOT ME DEAD! HAHAHAHA!"

- "Hilarious. Love the dating tips."

- "Great episode!"

- "Enjoying your podcast, Craig! Working my way backward from #39. Chuckling away to my self-isolation self."

- "You are really funny! The voices! And if people don't listen close enough, they may miss you mispronouncing everything like Trump does."

- "We all have time on our hands at home. Why not listen to your show and get needed laughs?!? Especially now!"

- "I'm caught up, so now I'm going backwards! Keeping me laughing!"

- "Your podcast is funny. I wish it wasn't based on real life situations!"

- "Love the snark! Everyone please listen for a good laugh. Remember it's snarky. Snarky means it's a joke! Happy laughing everyone! We need it at this time!"

- "More people need to listen! You make me laugh when things are tough! I appreciate that! Really!"

- "Love that 'president' is in quotes and 'prey' is used in the introduction. That’s my friend right there- strong work, Craig Rozniecki!"

- "You nailed it! Stay snarky!"

- "Great episode! This asswipe is so ridiculous, you almost are kinda close. He is literally steering the American people off the rails."

- "'We've sent shin-guards and football helmets to hospitals.' Haha!"

- "🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣"

- "Awesome!"

- "Great podcast, Craig! Your tRump impression is awesome by the way!"

- "Can I sign my name to your response too? It's spot on!"

- "God bless the United States of Amerussia!"

- "Gosh, who's the 21% disagreeing in the equal work, equal pay law?!!"

- "I am certainly convinced that Trump told a room of people that he was really healthy. Without a doubt."

- "This guy always makes references to his big brain, but 90% of the time he never knows what the word for 'brain' is. It's always called a 'you know what' and he points to his head."

- "I like how you relate the fire to the Coronavirus."

- "#FakeViews. Donald Trump is as Christian as Father Christma with a menora."

- "Got the laptop, 5 taps, and 'Viola!'"

- "Sheesh, those lies hit hard! I do not put any of those past him actually saying it!"

- "My Corona pick-up: 'I've been indoors for weeks. I'm in need of some Vitamin D."

- "Haha. Love the gear sent to the hospitals! That'll help them 'tackle' the virus."

- "I've always looked at these Covid-19 press briefings and wondered at how many people were on that stage, packed like sardines, and telling others to keep to their 6 feet distance. Like much else in this administration, the whole lot are contradicting asshats."

- "I love your own response to the letters. Raw, honest truth. Also feel that Trump's letter sounds too highbrow, even for his limited knowledge of words."

- "I'm missing out. I did not know that Stephanie (Grisham) was fired. Thanks for the info!"

- "I wish someone would pour some bleach on 45's face to fix his orange problem!"

- "Oasis should start singing your version of their song! Hilarious!"

- "I want more!"

- "Unbelievably awesome! You should do this on a video! Send us your autograph, before you're rich and famous. (Just don't turn into a 1% a$$hole!)"

- "Your posting is truly an oasis in the Twitter desert."

- "You need to record this! Oasis has never sounded better."

- "Well done!"

- "Love the lyrics!"

- "Nice baritone voice, Craig!"

- "A man of many talents!"

- "You are Trump's nightmare!"

- "Love it!"

- "Topical and punches hard! Plus, it's entertaining!"

- "This is fantastic! I sang the whole thing in my head while reading it!"

- "You have such a calming voice."

- "Funny!"

- "Very good and extremely funny."

- "Enjoyed the podcast, Craig."

- "'He was about as sarcastic as Lassie was an elephant.' Haha! So funny!"

- "OMG! Haha! Absolutely hilarious! And I love the lyrics! #welldone #youremylysol"

- "I loved the post about Trump! Oasis song was fun!"

- "If only this happened! Our standing in the world would definitely go up!"

- "Listened to your podcast! I enjoyed it! It's now on my weekly listening list!"

- "This man child once again is acting like a child caught by his parents doing something wrong. 'I didn't do it, Obama did it.'"

- "My first time listening to your podcast and love it! Great Trump impersonation had me laughing!"

- "Started listening to your podcasts last night. Started with the first one. I laughed a lot at the third podcast with what it would be like if Trump had to testify in front of congress. Especially when he was asked if he knew he was under oath and he's like I'm not under oats."

- "I especially loved "Wake Us Up When October Ends!"

- "Awesome!"

- "Bravo, bravo!!!"

- "It would be cool to get that staged!"

- "Love it, Craig!"

- "Pretty good so far!"

- "Excellent lyrics. You captured Trump perfectly."

- "I don't know how you do what you do, but I envy you and all you've accomplished."

- "Covidiot! That's a good one! I'm gonna have to use it!"

- "I love it!"

- "Feeling snitty! Thanks, Obama!"

- "I love it!!"

- "You and Randy Rainbow should go on tour together!"

- "You've picked the eyes out of Don the Con and written it down!! It's great as poetry! At first I could not get the sound to work, so I read them and they are great! Anyway - I discovered it's great poetry. Some bands may like the lyrics and write some music. That would be great leading up to November!! What a treat!! And you will do well too!"

- "They are all good! I’d also publish them as a book of poems with a snappy title!"

- "Well written!"

- "Hahaha! Bravo, Craig!"

- "I can't stop reading these!"

- "Really interesting music!" (I asked. He said it was the good kind of interesting.)

- "It was good!!"

- "Priceless! Go to his page! He has a song with these words. I think our family on Twitter must invite him in! He's with us!"

- "Love this! LMAO!"

- "I am Snitty and I approve this message!"

- "OMG, just listened to it for the 1st time and can't 🧡🧡🧡 it enough times!! Genius!! Thank you for bringing much needed levity to our f*cked-up national nightmare!!"

- "I have a whole new appreciation for Green Day's American Idiot! You picked the PERFECT song to sum up the orange nightmare!! And Wake Me Up When October Ends - 🧡🧡🧡'd it!!"

- "I'm looking forward to listening to your next musical masterpiece!! Keep up the good fight!!"

- "Good listen! Very funny!"

- "You wrote all these parodies? Wow! They are awesome!"

- "Fanf*ckingtastic!"

- "Just getting into podcasts. Checked out yours, the Maskless Asshat. Funny lines, good Trump impression."

- "Best interview ever!"

- "Just listened to Cognitive Dysfunction. Very clever, entertaining, & funny. Thanks for the head's up!! Will be returning for more 'I Feel Snitty' soon!!"

- "I started listening to your podcast today. Very funny. I was told to quiet down by my daughter who was distance learning today."

- "This guy is awesome! I Feel Snitty with Craig Rozniecki!"

- "I agree! He is awesome!"

- "The title hooked me."

- "Very funny and true!"

- "A Hole in None was priceless!"

- "Love it!"

- "Love it! Trumpanzees!"

- "Very catchy!"

- "Haha! That was great, Craig! Funny as hell!"

- "You get the award for best tweet of the day!"

- "Was funny. I liked it."

- "Good one!"

- "Man!!! This was good stuff!!!"

- "You funny!"

- "I LOVE YOUR VOICE!" (yes, all caps)

- "I hope there's a song for this!"

- "🤣"

- "Your impression of him (Trump) cracks me up!"

- “Your voice is amazing.”

- "😂😂😂👍👏"

- "Second best variation on "Glycerine", after 11th grade when my friends of a time turned it into "Michelene", after a classmate from my chemistry class.

I wish it was 1996, again."

- "Epic! That was epic!"

- "Deluxe content."

- "This is genius."

- "Excellent!"

- "Very poetically put!"

- "This sounds like a job for Randy Rainbow!" (after reading the lyrics, before hearing the song)

- "Love it."

- "Well done!!!"

- "This is brilliant."

- "Love these!"

- "This is great! Thanks - many of us needed your sense of humor telling us the truth."

- "Wish I could hear what Lee Hazelwood could have done with this." (after reading the lyrics, before hearing the song)

- “LOL”

- “LOL”

- "I love it!! Laughed too."

- "😁"

- "That's funny. I like the prison b*tch line. lol."

- "Your song parodies are insanely funny. My favorites are 'G-O-N-E,' 'Stab Your Back,' & 'The Man Is Deranged'."

- "I loved 'The Most Important Speech in the History of Speech Thingies. Well done."

- “I liked NObamagate, COVID-19 Top Ten & Would you like some dressing with that word salad. I continue to be very impressed with your talent, Craig.”

- "Hysterical!!! Good going!!"

- "lol 😂. Such a great tune from my youth... rock on... David Essex."

- "You are one busy guy!"

- "Brilliant!"

- "'November Pain,' 'No Thanks, No Thanks,' and 'Trumpers in the Cold' are all freaking hilarious! Where do you come up with this stuff?"

- "😁"

- "#TrumpTreason"

- "Working Americans deserve a Green New Deal to transform our US into a clean energy economy! Rep. Haaland as Secretary of the interior is stellar! Are Corp Democrats again being favored to suppress rising progressive stars like AOC & Sec. Castro in Biden's admin?"

- "You are so talented, Craig."

- “Cool!”

- "I did listen to your cocaine parody, and the coal one, too. LMFAO! Nice job!"

- "You're so good! :)"

- "You are so funny!"

- "The way you talk, you are you."

- "Your mannerisms! :)))"

- "Your little tells. That all comes through on your recordings. :)"

- "I love it! 💗"

- "😂😂😂"

- "LoL. Yet another talent, you and your voices! :)))"

- ":)"

- "I feel smart n sh*t. 😂"

- "😂😂😂 'mari-jew-ana' in Colorado 🙌"

- "😂😂😂"

- "I like your New Year's one."

- "haha, I like the Don Jr. losing weight by snorting Diet Coke."

- "Good!"

- “’The bus banged more than an 80s-wannabe Gene Simmons groupie.’ 😂👏”

- "OMG!!! I listened to your podcast and was laughing my ass off when you did your Trump impression! It is absolutely hysterical!!! I just downloaded podbean and im listening to your other podcasts right now!!!"

- ":)"

- "So good! 😂"

- "Lol! Amazing! I don't know how you do this. 😂👏"

- "What an active mind you have."

- “Ambitious!”

- "Hahahaha OMG I just listened to your OPP podcast... that is f****** hilarious! I think I need to listen to more of your podcasts as they make me laugh oh my God lol" 

- "I listened to a few, they're hilarious!"

- "There are always so many nuggets that catch my ears and make me laugh! 'Mr. Vanderdouche.'
😂"

- "The trouble with certain Twitter users is always emotion over fact... Their assumption of fact is based on the news they're exposed to and beh beh-ing (sheep) through life.

You've said it well with the reference to the 6th Jan riot." 

- "Humperdinck, love Humperdinck, boo!"

- "I feel that we have gotten lazy because of social media. I also feel that the people who say the most are the most uninformed. They believe want they want. Followers, not leaders. Folks who haven’t had the opportunities to experience anything other than what they grew up with."

- "It’s sad to see. I am here mostly for the entertainment. But, I see what others do and it is disheartening. And, I know you won’t respond angrily, but, I love you, boo. 😬"

- "Haha! 😂😂 I had to do it. You had me laughing out loud with your Top 10 and the reference to Lebron’s hairline."

- “I think this is my favorite one (parody) so far!” 

- "This is so funny. Thank you. I'm enjoying your podcasts very much."

- "Keep them coming. I'm all ears!"
 
- "So cute and funny! Love it!!"
 
- "I love it!!! I was laughing my ass off and thank you for mentioning me, your fan!!!

Hubby listened to it too but he didn't quite get the jokes behind it. I guess he's not in a funny haha mood. But I absolutely loved it!!! You just need some accompaniment music like me on the violin or something. Nevertheless, it was awesome!!!" 

- "Credible AND incredible!"

- "😂🤣😅😆"
 
- "First of all, I love the title! Secondly, I loved ALL of the impressions! Finally, did you listen to all of those folks talk before you did the impersonations or did you make them up (except Trump, lol)?"

- "The Drumpf impersonation is pretty good, but people have told me that mine sounds just like him LOL"

- "I LOVE the Guilfoyle impersonation! 😂😂"
 
- "Haha Malaria!"
 
- "Thanks Craig."
 
- "Aww that's an amazing piece there!" 

- “I legit laughed out loud when I heard, ‘just an enabler, a dick the size of a dot.’ Hilarious! I like to listen to the song before reading the lyrics. It’s so worth it. Bravo!! 👏👏😂😬
 
- "Thank you! I hope you can provide the soundtrack to coverage of Trump's many trials." 
 
- "Now I've got an earworm." 

- "Amazeballs 😂😂"

- "This is hilarious but true!" 

- "I listened to all 8 during my road trip yesterday. They are all fantastic, but this one was my favorite! I had it on repeat for a bit! 😂👍🙌"

- "Gotta get this one on Smule! LOL!" 

- "Have listened. You're great."

- "They are always good to listen to. I enjoy them very much."

- "I can't get it out of my head!"

- "Oh, Marge is whack!"

- "Good parody writing."

- "😊👍"
 
- "Thanks for the morning chuckle. Heading to Amazon." 

- "Let them perish. My concern is for the children for whom there is no vaccine yet."

- "Funny thing is Right Said Fred is an anti-masker."

- "Hilarious! I don't know how you come up with this stuff! 😂"

- "You're warped...but in a good way. 😊"

- "I love reading these lyrics! lol."

- "Brilliant! 😂"

- "Brilliant!"

- "Brilliant! 😂"

- “Right Said Fred still exists??!!!”

- “Well, that was delightful!!!”

- “There’s nothing quite like mixing old school musical wet dreams like Muse with content relevant to our current political environment! It’s fantastic!” 

- "You (Right Said Fred) need to quit lol."

- "🤣🤣🤣🤣🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉👍👍👍👍👍"

- "Maya (Angelou), you are not, but this is really good! 🤣" 

- "Loved it! Such funny statements on the doctors, vaccines and loved how you pointed out the MLK vs Rodgers differences and used his speech! Awesome!"

- "Craig, this is great. King of Snark! Sorry it took me so long to get around to listening! I cracked up on 'vaccines all kill, we've all had them...do the math!'"

- "💗"

- "I'm totally humming along. Love it."

- "Haha!"

- "Brilliant!"

- "I sang along to it! LOL!"

- "👍"

- "Fantastic." 

- "Yes! Another new one! 👍" 

- "😂😂😂Hilarious!!!!"

- "Hahahhahahhahaaa"

- "👏 Brilliant 👏 Perfect subject to parody for a Muse song."

- “’Kid Gravel’…🤣

- “I couldn’t stop giggling when I got to ‘Fetus Rock’…”

- "💗"

- "Those lyrics have to be the dumbest ever. He thinks he is being profound too. 🤣🤣" 

- "🤣🤣🤣"


- "I learned the real truth on the subject when mine was about yours's age, about 3.  For decades I thought it was due to me being there. 🤡"

- "I love this concept!!" 

- "I don't know how you come up with this stuff, but this is hilarious! 🤣"

- "👍👍👍"

- "👏👏👏"

- "The whole episode was great; 12:36-13:18 was very well played sir."

- "Good episode. Cracked me up in a couple places. 😀"

- "You have a very not-annoying voice. 👏👏👏 I've had multiple people listen to your clever comments, and we will be going back for 2nds."

- "Everyone should listen to your not-annoying voice."


- "I love how Rick Scott is referred to as an 'Alien' , tho 'Demon Spawn' also comes to mind." 

- "Alright Baby Got Back has me cracking up."

- "That was solid. You sound eerily similar to Mr. Cobain."

- "Okay, loving the Jeremy parody."

- "Hilarious!"

- "GIF of someone laughing hysterically"

- "Been there, 'sung' that 😉"

- "Well done! You are totally on pitch. If I were you I wouldn't be afraid of getting on Smule at all."

- "That's huge!"

- "Ass is burning is hilarious btw 😂. You should get into a studio at once 😂."

- "It reminds me of the old Mr Bungle track 'My Ass is on Fire'!"

- "👌👌" 

- "That was fun!! Thanks"

- "Stormy told us about it too 🍄"

- "😂"

- "😂👏👏👏👏👏"

- "I like the song where you say the GOP loves Putin and Ukraine."

- "Funny jokes."

- "Thank you SO MUCH!!!" 

- "This was funny as hell! Bravo! 😂👍🏽👏🏻"

- "Very, very nice! 👍"

- "I actually snorted at 'you make the Jesus cry' 🤣🤣🤣 Bless, that was f*cking hilarious… I know a few relatives I could send that to who could benefit from that message lol 🤣🤣🤣"

- "Also “world ain’t round, it’s just way longer”… damnit that is some good sh*t right there 🤣🤣🤣"

- "Absolutely well done!!!"

- "I LOVE YOU, BABY!"

- "Beautifully done, Craig! I love the title. I laughed my ass off over it, then wanted to cry. We’ve lost so much. Thank you for being the man you are."

- "I absolutely loved your latest podcast. Brilliant."

- "'A virgin with 8 kids.' 😂"

- "A this point, I'm beyond frustrated and these folks need to be held accountable! It's good to hear your take on this."

- "Your gift for writing translates to some excellent lyricism by the way, hell yes to those parodies!! 🤘"

- "Those parody lyrics are pretty funny."

- "This is priceless ☠️😭😂😂"

- "Nice pic too!"

- "😂😂"

- "A Stable Genius heading for a Crèche Landing.

HAHAHA!  Le Trompe d'œil is, as zeh French may say, 'L'univers bouleversé.'  Un orbe d'orange.

(Get it?  'Stable' = 'Crèche'?)

The sheep bleat and the cows low.  A trick of the eye! TFG is a total fake, and @GOP used him."

- "You're funny.

Look into something that might broaden your audience.  Automated speech-to-text (subtitling) app. Reading along engages more parts of the listener's brain. There are free apps out there that generate text on the fly.

I DIED LAUGHING at Hawley!
Bernie said 'coop.'"

- "This episode is my first, Craig. I enjoyed it. You added humor. A Big +."

- "I'm not on Twitter a lot, but I'm glad I caught your podcast."

- "You're brilliant!"

- "I love those rare and brilliant people who are gifted with humor."

- "What I didn't do is add your name to My Favorite Authors list (I don't think AMZ had that feature back then).  But you're on it now." 

 - "Well done! That closing line got me! 😂😂"

 - "I'm listening to your podcast right now on my phone. I love your podcast!!! I've been laughing listening to it!!!"

- "You're the best!!! I love your podcast!!!"

 - "Excellent work, Craig!!! Thank you for doing this!!! Are you going to sing it? Love the lyrics. You really are a genuine genius."

- "Hey, I like it a lot. That cheered me up."

- "Yeah, always share your new stuff. I like it a lot."

- "Haha! This is so funny! You've outdone yourself this time. Bravo! 👏"

- "Man, I was laughing out loud! It is hilarious! 😂"

- "Brilliant!"

- "Brilliant" 

- " So far so good though!!! I'm loving it!!!"

- "You're too funny!!!"

- "The lyrics are f*cking awesome!!!"

- "You have to make this public and record it and publish it!"

- "OMG!!!! Lard Cheeto f*ckstick is the savior. Hahaha!!! ROFLMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣"

- "A must listen. You will laugh so be prepared. Enjoyable."

- "Hair: 'I fell through a hole in the flag'

Trump: 'I felony through a hole in the flag'."

- "😂! I thought that you were just playing around, you actually did it! Lol!!!"

- "The next block party / karaoke, we blasting this on the mix table! 👌!"

- "This was funny! Was listening last night."

- "Hahaha that’s hilarious. And clever!"

- "Pretty good Bowie imitation you did there…" 

- "...I'm a fan already by the song title only ~ we can't wait to listen to your catalog! 😺👍 cheers, Craig!  🎶🎵 🎶"

- "😂😂That was funny! I love 'grift box and grift certificate'!"

- "OMG I love it. Seriously!" 

- "Love it!"

- "Just wanted to say I listened to your podcast. Actually 3. Very impressive. Looking forward to hearing more.
Your the first one I've ever heard. Reminds me of talk radio.
I did find the information on how to get more people to see your post on Twitter very enlightening. I'm going to probably go for that blue check and see what happens. I feel like I have something to say and the more people that see it hopefully will respond.
Thank you again and hopefully  I will continue to listen to your pods"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"