Skip to main content

#SolarEclipse2017 and #PhoenixRally

I had some fun with the trending hashtags #SolarEclipse2017 and #PhoenixRally over the past week on Twitter. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Trump: "I'm gonna misquote myself now, but you won't know or care, right? I love the poorly educated, so so very much."
#PhoenixRally
294 Likes, 90 Retweets

2) Trump: "Many sides are to blame for this solar eclipse, many sides."
#SolarEclipse2017
185 Likes, 73 Retweets

3) Trump: "I know words; I have the best words, which is why I'm going to edit my original best words and make them more bester."
#PhoenixRally
163 Likes, 44 Retweets

4) Trump: "I'm a problem solver. I create so many problems today, you forget about the ones I created yesterday. Problem solver."
#PhoenixRally
144 Likes, 49 Retweets

5) Trump: "So, when the sun goes down every night, is that a solar eclipse, because it like gets dark and stuff?"
#SolarEclipse2017
95 Likes, 31 Retweets

6) Trump: "I know more about eclipses than the astro..., astron..., astrologers do, believe me!"
#SolarEclipse2017
89 Likes, 29 Retweets

7) Trump:"The media is so fake, after I say things, they show my face w/words coming out, but don't believe those words or face!"
#PhoenixRally
71 Likes, 31 Retweets

8) Trump: "Immigrants really need to start speaking more better English in this country. I've got three words for them:Covfefe."
#PhoenixRally
65 Likes, 22 Retweets

9) Trump: "Solar eclipses are costing people jobs! I'm gonna bring back coal eclipses, believe me!"
#SolarEclipse2017
58 Likes, 28 Retweets

10) Trump: "I'm getting sick of this eclipse, so I'm gonna build a big wall between us & the sun & make Mexico pay for it!"
#SolarEclipse2017
67 Likes, 17 Retweets

11) There's been an audial eclipse since Jan. 20th, as listening to Trump for too long will result in permanent brain damage.
#SolarEclipse2017
63 Likes, 17 Retweets

12) Trump: "Look at this yuge crowd. I'm the most popular pres. in history, folks. 32%? Add 2, multiply by 3, I'm at over 100%."
#PhoenixRally
54 Likes, 5 Retweets

13) Trump: "It sure is hot out there, isn't it? But still, global warming is a Chinese hoax. That's an inconvenient truth, folks."
#PhoenixRally
38 Likes, 20 Retweets

14) Trump: "I did a solar eclipse once, where I blocked the light of my fireplace with my tax returns."
#SolarEclipse2017
43 Likes, 14 Retweets

15) Trump: "You can't spell 'humble' without 'me.' I'm the best at being humble & I'm not afraid of letting people know about it."
#PhoenixRally
35 Likes, 15 Retweets

16) Trump: "I've been told there have been 27 eclipses over 110 years, or 1 every 4.1 years. That's like one of my marriages."
#SolarEclipse2017
40 Likes, 9 Retweets

17) Trump: "I stared at a solar eclipse without special glasses once. No big deal. My eyes 'heeled' just fine."
#SolarEclipse2017
36 Likes, 8 Retweets

18) Trump: "Where'd the sun go today? Was it ever really here? Is it a citizen? I'm gonna find its birth certificate!"
#SolarEclipse2017
33 Likes, 10 Retweets

18) Trump: "Why's the sky going dark today? Is this another Black Lives Matter protest?"
39 Likes, 4 Retweets

20) Trump: "Solar eclipses were such a failure under President Obama. I'm gonna make eclipses great again, believe me!"
#SolarEclipse2017
32 Likes, 10 Retweets

20) Trump: "I came here to read you quotes of mine, and I want you to applaud, bigly. Sound good? I think it sounds good."
#PhoenixRally
32 Likes, 10 Retweets

22) Trump: "I can't believe how many four-eyes there are today! Nerds! SAD!!!"
#SolarEclipse2017
26 Likes, 15 Retweets

23) Trump:"Didn't I tell you how much winning we'd do? Healthcare? No. Tax reform? No. Infrawhatever? No. So much winning, folks."
#PhoenixRally
29 Likes, 11 Retweets

23) Trump: "Russia didn't hack the sky today! This is a witch-hunt!"
#SolarEclipse2017
31 Likes, 9 Retweets

25) Trump: "I like you, and I like people, and I like you people. I'm a poet, like that Ethan Allen Poe dude."
#PhoenixRally
30 Likes, 9 Retweets

25) Trump: "The sky's going black? Is it just me or does it seem the sky is racist today?"
#SolarEclipse2017
32 Likes, 7 Retweets

25) Trump: "I know eclipses; I have the best eclipses, believe me!"
#SolarEclipse2017
34 Likes, 5 Retweets

28) Trump: "Sun? Moon? Eclipse! Fake News! SAD!!!"
#SolarEclipse2017
25 Likes, 12 Retweets

29) Trump: "I could be tweeting right now. This is how much I want to be with you people, believe me."
#PhoenixRally
22 Likes, 12 Retweets

29) Trump: "CNN & MSNBC pushing this solar eclipse? Fake news! Fox saying the world will end because of this darkness? Fact!"
#SolarEclipse2017
25 Likes, 9 Retweets

29) DT: "This paper has my best quotes. 'Love thy neighbor.' 'I have a dream.' 'Just a small town girl livin' in a lonely world.'"
#PhoenixRally
29 Likes, 5 Retweets

32) Trump: "I mooned the sun once. What's the big deal?"
#SolarEclipse2017
24 Likes, 9 Retweets

33) Trump: "Obamacare is a total disaster, folks! It doesn't protect us from solar eclipses! FAIL!"
#SolarEclipse2017
26 Likes, 6 Retweets

34) Trump: "The sun is like Meryl Streep - the most overrated planet in the solar system!"
#SolarEclipse2017
23 Likes, 8 Retweets

34) Trump: "This is great. Isn't this great? It's like I said up to election day: I'm gonna make campaigning great again!"
#PhoenixRally
24 Likes, 7 Retweets

34) Trump: "We're still gonna build a wall, folks, and put solar eclipses on it. That I can promise you; that I can promise you."
#PhoenixRally
24 Likes, 7 Retweets

37) Trump: "This is my biggest accomplishment so far - the solar eclipse. Your welcome, Amurica!"
#SolarEclipse2017
22 Likes, 8 Retweets

37) Trump: "I know edited words; I have the best edited words, believe me. Here, let me show you..."
#PhoenixRally
22 Likes, 8 Retweets

39) Trump: "My approval is higher than the sun's, believe me!"
#SolarEclipse2017
20 Likes, 9 Retweets

40) Trump: "Today's events just go to show you that global brightening is a hoax! Period!"
#SolarEclipse2017
21 Likes, 6 Retweets

41) Trump: "The media's covfefe of this eclipse is just too much! Bigly!"
#SolarEclipse2017
20 Likes, 5 Retweets

42) Trump: "I love it here in Arizona. One thing I'd change, though... The Grand Canyon. Doesn't Bigly Canyon sound better?"
#PhoenixRally
22 Likes, 2 Retweets

43) Trump: "It says in the book of Two Corinthians, 'Jesus is the father, the sun, and the holy spirit.'"
#SolarEclipse2017
16 Likes, 4 Retweets

44) Trump:"I'm gonna sit in a dark room, watch bright things, & wear 3D glasses, as I watch 'Home Alone 2' in my own theater."
#SolarEclipse2017
14 Likes, 3 Retweets

45) Trump: "Whenever I experience the total eclipse of my room, I start tweeting."
#SolarEclipse2017
13 Likes, 1 Retweet

46) Trump: "So what if that Armstrong dude walked on the moon? I'm gonna walk on a solar eclipse, believe me!"
#SolarEclipse2017
12 Likes, 1 Retweet

47) Trump: "What's the big deal about eclipses? At Trump University, I was taught ... is a eclipse."
#SolarEclipse2017
1 Likes, 1 Retweet

Totals: 2,263 Likes, 715 Retweets (Averages of 48.1 Likes, 15.2 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"