Skip to main content

#NewTrumpTwitterBio, #MikePence, #JerryJones, #MikeDitka, and #TrumpIQSongs

I've had some fun with the following trending hashtags on Twitter over the past week: #NewTrumpTwitterBio, #MikePence, #JerryJones, #MikeDitka, and #TrumpIQSongs. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) "If you disrespect the flag, you can't play for the Cowboys. If you wanna play for the Cowboys, beat up some women."
#JerryJones
688 Likes, 327 Retweets

2) #JerryJones: "Any player who disrespects the flag will be benched."
U.S. Flag Code: "The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free."
Here's Jerry Jones and the Cowboys pre-game in Dallas...
216 Likes, 138 Retweets

3) #JerryJones: "You either respect the flag or you don't play. Period."
Flag code: "The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever." - http://www.military.com/flag-day/us-flag-code.html …
#HowBoutThemCowboys
153 Likes, 102 Retweets

4) #JerryJones: "You know, sometimes it hurts being such a moral and upstanding citizen. I'm just sayin'."
135 Likes, 83 Retweets

5) #JerryJones: "If anyone disrespects the flag, they will not play; it's as simple as that!"
Flag code: "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding or drapery..."
http://www.military.com/flag-day/us-flag-code.html …
83 Likes, 61 Retweets

6) I'm the smartest person in Nambia, believe me.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
115 Likes, 23 Retweets

6) Looking for a woman who is classy, has a nice rack, and speaks worster English than me.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
115 Likes, 23 Retweets

8) "I will not support the disrespect of our soldiers by people utilizing the freedoms they fought & died for."
#MikePence
89 Likes, 27 Retweets

9) "My mistresses taking a knee in front of me? Acceptable. Players taking a knee to protest racism? Not so much."
#JerryJones
94 Likes, 21 Retweets

10) #MikeDitka: "There hasn't been oppression in 100 years!"
So, today is #WorldMentalHealthDay. Coincidence? I think not...
77 Likes, 29 Retweets

11) Unlike that traitor Colin Kaepernick, I always stand for the National Anthem of Russia.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
53 Likes, 25 Retweets

12) "I always honor our troops by constantly nodding & smiling to the words & actions of Putin's BFF, our president."
#MikePence
53 Likes, 18 Retweets

13) #MikeDitka: "There hasn't been oppression in 100 years!"
Trump: "This guy knows more about history than historians do, believe me."
51 Likes, 19 Retweets

14) #JerryJones: "If you kneel, I'll punish you, bigly."
37 Likes, 26 Retweets

15) Loving the poorly educated since 1946.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
46 Likes, 11 Retweets

16) "While My Tutor Gently Weeps"
#TrumpIQSongs
42 Likes, 11 Retweets

17) Making Covfefe Great Again!
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
46 Likes, 5 Retweets

18) "Crazy Little Thing Called Dumb"
#TrumpIQSongs
44 Likes, 6 Retweets

19) Missing: Trump Steaks & Trump Vodka. If you find them, let me know.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
34 Likes, 11 Retweets

20) My dad handed me down the best Twitter account, but I made it myself, believe me.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
31 Likes, 9 Retweets

21) My Twitter account doesn't always send you its best. It send you posts about drugs, rapists, and some of the tweets I assume are good.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
29 Likes, 9 Retweets

22) "Saturday Night Live"
"Which team's coach wound up being the stupidest person in 100 years?"
"Da Bears!"
#MikeDitka
29 Likes, 8 Retweets

23) "I'd Do Anything To Pass (But I Won't Do That)"
#TrumpIQSongs
30 Likes, 5 Retweets

24) My bio goes here? What's a bio? Look, I don't care if you're gay or bio, but marriage is between one man and one woman. Period!"
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
29 Likes, 5 Retweets

25) I know more about tweets than Twitter does, believe me.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
24 Likes, 6 Retweets

26) "Wake Me Up When the Semester Ends"
#TrumpIQSongs
22 Likes, 7 Retweets

26) I know bios. I have the best bios.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
23 Likes, 6 Retweets

26) If you're not tweeting at 3 am, you're not president. Period. Google it.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
23 Likes, 6 Retweets

26) "Rock Head Man"
#TrumpIQSongs
23 Likes, 6 Retweets

30) Tweeting my great country to a third world war.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
21 Likes, 7 Retweets

31) "One"
#TrumpIQSongs
21 Likes, 3 Retweets

32) #MikeDitka should take his own advice from his days on "Sunday NFL Countdown" and "stop it."
17 Likes, 6 Retweets

33) "25 or 6 x 4"
#TrumpIQSongs
19 Likes, 3 Retweets

33) "We Will Flunk You"
#TrumpIQSongs
22 Likes, 0 Retweets

35) "I Read Good"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXCGnTy-v2M …
#TrumpIQSongs
17 Likes, 3 Retweets

36) Setting typo records 140/280 characters at a time. Covfefe.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
18 Likes, 1 Retweet

37) "BREAKING NEWS: Due to his recent comments, CTE will officially be renamed The Ditka"
#MikeDitka
15 Likes, 3 Retweets

38) What is Brown v. Board of Education?
#MikeDitka: "Say what? I'm not brown and am bored with education. Is that what you asked? Nerd!"
15 Likes, 2 Retweets

39) Proudly calling foreign leaders Elton John songs since 2017.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
15 Likes, 0 Retweets

40) The only way Twitter could be more better is if they added a grab the pu*sy option. Just sayin'.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
12 Likes, 2 Retweets

41) Proud father of a daughter who's hotter than yours, believe me. If she didn't come out my ex's special lady parts, I'd...
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
11 Likes, 1 Retweet

42) Tweets don't lie to people; people lie to people.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
9 Likes, 2 Retweets

42) My life's goal is to find out where Barack Obama's Twitter account really came from.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
10 Likes, 1 Retweet

44) The proud spreader of three words: fake news!
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
10 Likes, 0 Retweets

44) This is my third Twitter account and hopefully my last, unless I get banned or find something better.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
10 Likes, 0 Retweets

46) Bigly hands, bigly something else, and building bigly beautiful invisible walls you'd have to see to believe.
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
7 Likes, 2 Retweets

47) "Head With Some Holes"
#TrumpIQSongs
7 Likes, 0 Retweets

48) Following through with JFK's words: "Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can tweet to your country."
#NewTrumpTwitterBio
4 Likes, 2 Retweets

Totals: 2,694 Likes, 1,071 Retweets (Averages of 56.1 Likes, 22.3 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"