Skip to main content

This week in Twitter trending hashtags (2/11-2/17)

I've had a good week with my Twitter trending-hashtag posts. Here they are, ordered from the most to the least popular (All of my tweets can be viewed here: https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) A fake president with fake hair and a fake tan who believes and spreads fake news is declaring a fake emergency? Color me fake surprised...
#FakeTrumpEmergency
1,640 Likes, 618 Retweets

2) So I called 9-1-1 to report an emergency at the southern border and am now in jail for making a false report.
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
1,278 Likes, 302 Retweets

3) This has inspired me to build a fence for my backyard. After I finished, squirrels and rabbits are still getting back there. What the hell?!? I thought these things were full-proof!
#NotesFromNationalEmergency
483 Likes, 72 Retweets

4) I've told my neighbors, to prevent chaos, they need to pay for my fence. They don't seem to be getting on board with this for some reason. Idiots...
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
283 Likes, 56 Retweets

5) Trump: "Nothing says national emergency like waiting two years, shutting the government down for a record number of days, and telling the world every couple minutes, 'I might declare it; I might not declare it.' Bigliest emergency ever!"
#FakeTrumpEmergency #Snark
235 Likes, 101 Retweets

6) Ann Coulter: "Donald Trump is an idiot and so is his stupid base!"

Hmm, well, if you truly feel that way, you should probably refrain from reading this book... ("In Trump We Trust" by Ann Coulter)
#FakeTrumpEmergency
233 Likes, 73 Retweets

7) Dear @realDonaldTrump:

If you want to see a real national emergency, look no further than the Aurora shooting and gun violence in general. Do something about it!
#FakeTrumpEmergency
205 Likes, 80 Retweets

8) 3 am to 11 am: Sleep with Fox News on the TV
11 am-noonish: Tweet from the crapper
Noonish to 3 pm: Big Macs, KFC buckets, golf
3 pm to 4 pm: Tell media members to sit down & shut-up
4 pm to 5 pm: Nap
5 pm to 10 pm: Tweet 'n' eat
10 pm to 3 am: Pray to Putin
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
182 Likes, 62 Retweets

9) The biggest national emergency we have is Donald Trump in the White House, so my suggestion to you, The Donald, is to resign, take Pence with you, and immediately see America become greater than it was.
#FakeTrumpEmergency
167 Likes, 53 Retweets

10) I'm so scared. My whole life is flashing before my eyes. Armageddon is upon us. I never pictured it like this. I'm hiding in my basement, hoping to delay the inevitable. Wait, Trump's golfing? ...and he has illegals working there? WTF?!?
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
153 Likes, 41 Retweets

11) I'm declaring a local emergency because a dog crapped in my yard. I've been driving about the neighborhood speaking through a megaphone, saying, "I didn't have to declare a local emergency but am because it is." I really think they're buying it.
#NotesFromNationalEmergency
#Snark
149 Likes, 19 Retweets

12) 2/15/19 @ 12:01
DT: "I'm declaring a national emergency for a border wall."

2/15/19 @ 12:02
DT: "There really isn't an emergency, but whatever, I wanna get this thing done fast."

Soon: Trump releases the book, "How to Disprove Yourself in 60 Seconds"
#FakeTrumpEmergency #Snark
96 Likes, 43 Retweets

13) Trump: "We're gonna build a fake wall with Mexico's fake money and make it a real emergency."
#FakeTrumpEmergency #Snark
98 Likes, 32 Retweets

14) Just doing what everyone apparently does during a national emergency: eat, tweet, spray-tan, watch TV, sleep, golf, and look for a 4th wife on http://GetMeABiglyGreenCard.com .
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
101 Likes, 28 Retweets

15) What should my doctor's write-up be for me this time? I need to make it b-leave-able. Hmm... "He's in great health. I've never seen a grand specimen like him before. He's 6'6'', 220 lbs., all muscle, looks like he's 24, etc." Yeah, that sounds legit.
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
103 Likes, 24 Retweets

16) I can see this wall from my house and I live in Ohio! It's so big, so beautiful. Oh, wait, that's just some Legos. God, why did I do these shrooms?
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
110 Likes, 14 Retweets

17) Headline: "Ann Coulter says Donald Trump is trying to 'scam the stupidest people in his base' with a national emergency."

Remove the words "the stupidest people in" and we'd be essentially saying the same thing.
#NationalEmergency
92 Likes, 25 Retweets

18) I just spilled a bag of Lay's. This is a disaster. I'm guessing it's due to the emergency Trump declared. So sad. Lost a lot of good chips out there.
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
87 Likes, 11 Retweets

19) I won't get into whether or not #KareemHunt deserves another chance in the NFL. All I'll say is, if a man undergoing 3 violence-related investigations is given a second chance, a guy who silently/peacefully protested without committing any crime deserves one as well.
#Kaepernick
73 Likes, 24 Retweets

20) #Klobuchar: "Rain, shine, or snow, I'm going to come out and fight for the American people!"

Trump: "It's warm but sprinkling? Eh, I think I'm just going to stay in and play with my umbrella. How does this thing work?"
#Snark
61 Likes, 24 Retweets

21) Main criticisms of Amy Klobuchar (thus far):
- "She's too tough of a boss!"
- "She's too nice!"

So, she's too mean but too nice? Interesting...
#Klobuchar
64 Likes, 14 Retweets

22) Ah-ha! I knew there had to be an answer to my rat problem and Donald Trump figured it out! So since 90% of the rats come through the basement, if I put a bunch of mouse-traps up in the attic, that should take care of them all. Got it! Thanks!
#NotesFromNationalEmergency #Snark
67 Likes, 9 Retweets

23) Starting diet today: Just 3 hamberders for breakfast
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
62 Likes, 7 Retweets

24) I'm good enough; I'm smart enough; and doggone it, people like me. Stuart Smalley stole that from me, bigly.
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
48 Likes, 5 Retweets

25) Ivanka: "Of course President Daddy doesn't give the daughter he has a gross crush on preferential treatment! How on earth could anyone possibly think that?"
#IvankaTrump #Snark
26 Likes, 15 Retweets

26) Dear @realDonaldTrump:

With regard to your complaints about "Saturday Night Live" ("S&L" to some, or at least one), I just have one thing to say to you...
#SaturdayNightLive #FirstAmendment
34 Likes, 5 Retweets

27) Trump: "You can't spell 'emergency' without 'urgent' and there's nothing more urgent than building a big, beautiful, invisible wall, believe me!"
#FakeTrumpEmergency #Snark
27 Likes, 9 Retweets

28) 1. Build big, beautiful Lego wall
2. Drop Kleenex into it to prove walls are 100% effective
3. Tell the world I now know for a fact walls are 100% effective
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
32 Likes, 3 Retweets

29) Trump: "I'm gonna build a big beautiful wall over people's mouths made out of duct tape so they can't laugh. My 2020 slogan will be MAFA, or Make America Fun Again."
#SaturdayNightLive #Snark
28 Likes, 5 Retweets

30) Cancel all outdoor activities. It's partly cloudy with a 2% chance of rain.
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
27 Likes, 3 Retweets

31) Vlady's word of the day: covfefe
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
19 Likes, 2 Retweets

32) $130,000 Hush-Money
#UnlikelyCandyHearts
10 Likes, 4 Retweets

32) Boofing Party Tonight
#UnlikelyCandyHearts
11 Likes, 3 Retweets

34) Poem of the Day: Roses are red, violets are blue, Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers, and so are you. No, no, that's not what I thought of earlier. Crap! What was it?!? Whatever it was, it was so beautiful, believe me. Screw it, time to tweet.
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
8 Likes, 1 Retweet

34) Read that picture book again and in record time for me: less than 5 days
#TrumpsNotesToSelf
9 Likes, 0 Retweets

36) Get Tested For Herpes
#UnlikelyCandyHearts
8 Likes, 0 Retweets

37) The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre
#UnlikelyCandyHearts
6 Likes, 0 Retweets

38) Made In Chiiina
#UnlikelyCandyHearts
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

Totals: 6,318 Likes, 1,887 Retweets (Averages of 166.3 Likes, 49.7 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"