Skip to main content

#TrumpTapes

I decided to make a contribution to the trending hashtag #TrumpTapes on Twitter the other day. Here are my posts, ordered from most to least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Trump: "After 70 years, 4 months, and 3 days of being a total as*hole, I'll be a better man tomorrow, believe me!"
391 Likes, 231 Retweets

2) How can we listen to Donald Trump's sick and hateful words, look our sons and daughters in the eyes, and tell them, "I'm voting for him"?
329 Likes, 153 Retweets

3) Trump treats:
Women like objects
Minorities like criminals
The English language like a 3-year-old
We need to treat him to a loss on Nov. 8th
290 Likes, 158 Retweets

4) Trump: "It was just locker room banter."

No, it wasn't. Real men don't show such disdain for women, and you, sir, aren't a real man.
299 Likes, 118 Retweets

5) Dear GOPers:

So, do you still want to blame the so-called "moral breakdown" in this country on the LGBT community?
223 Likes, 124 Retweets

6) Dear GOPers:

It's not enough to say you disapprove of Trump's comments. If you truly disapprove of them, you'll withdraw your support.
239 Likes, 105 Retweets

7) Trump: "My behavior 10 years ago is like bigly long ago. Let's talk about Bill Clinton's behavior from 20 years ago instead."
210 Likes, 104 Retweets

8) Can you imagine GOPers' reactions if President Obama was caught saying similar things about women as Donald Trump?
190 Likes, 111 Retweets

9) Trump: "Nobody respects women more than I do, okay? Hold that thought. I'm going to go over there and grab those hot ladies' p*ssies."
195 Likes, 81 Retweets

10) Donald Trump has already built a wall - between his brain and mouth, and is making Americans pay for it.
192 Likes, 82 Retweets

11) 8/30/16
Bachmann: "God chose Donald Trump to be the GOP nominee."

10/7/16
Trump: "Grab them (women) by the p*ssy. You can do anything."
167 Likes, 105 Retweets

12) Dear Trumpsters:

Whether it be yesterday or 11 years ago, it's never okay to try and legitimize or partake in sexual assault. Period.
172 Likes, 60 Retweets

13) GOP: "We've been trying to control women's bodies for many years, but will act angered when Trump talks about violating women's bodies!"
155 Likes, 75 Retweets

14) Trump: "Those tapes were from long long ago, when I was a very young, childish, immature 59-years-old."
146 Likes, 75 Retweets

15) Trump fat-shames women, treats them like objects (publicly & privately), & cheats on three wives. We can't legitimize this sexist behavior.
147 Likes, 73 Retweets

16) Trumpette: "You just wish you could do that, huh? ('grab women by the p*ssy')"
No. Not all men see women as just sexual objects like DT does
155 Likes, 39 Retweets

17) Trump:"It's like I've been saying, I'm the law & order candidate, which is why laws shouldn't apply to me & there is no order to my madness"
120 Likes, 68 Retweets

18) Trump apology part deux: "I'm sorry because what I said was wrong, but what Bill Clinton said was wronger - like bigly wronger!"
146 Likes, 40 Retweets

19) Trumpsters: "All guys do it!"
Saying a woman's attractive is one thing; saying it's okay to sexually assault a woman is quite another.
128 Likes, 48 Retweets

20) Trump apology: "I'm so so so so so so so so yugely bigly sorry...that I got caught."
117 Likes, 43 Retweets

21) No matter what Donald Trump wants us to believe, whether he insults women publicly or privately, it's not entertaining.
117 Likes, 40 Retweets

22) Trump: "Bill Clinton's said worse things about women."
Psst, Bill Clinton isn't running for president...
108 Likes, 40 Retweets

23) Trump: "What I said in those tapes isn't who I really am. I don't accurately represent myself in private settings like that, believe me."
105 Likes, 40 Retweets

24) Dear Donald J. Drumpf:

If you use the word "if" in an apology, it's not an apology.
103 Likes, 40 Retweets

25) Tues. morning
Trumpsters: "Assange will force the end of HRC's campaign!"

Fri. night
Trump's comments may force the end of his own campaign
109 Likes, 24 Retweets

26) Audio catches Trump making extremely lewd comments about women
Trump's likely response: "That mic was defective too."
91 Likes, 28 Retweets

27) BREAKING NEWS: "Illumination Entertainment and Universal Studios will soon release an animated Trump film, entitled, 'Deplorable Me'."
97 Likes, 21 Retweets

28) Trump's version of an apology: "If anyone was offended, I apologize. If not, screw you! By the way, this other guy has said bigly worse!"
81 Likes, 34 Retweets

29) Dear Trumpsters:

A clip of PBO saying "p*ssy" while reading from a book is not the same as Trump talking about sexually assaulting women.
84 Likes, 23 Retweets

30) Trump: "I can just grab women by the p*ssy & get away with it, but think they should be punished over possible p*ssy decisions they make."
73 Likes, 33 Retweets

31) 70 years, 4 months, 3 days of lewd comments
GOP: Silence

The following day
GOP: "Enough is enough!
78 Likes, 26 Retweets

32) Kid: "I'm gonna grab her by the p*ssy!"
Trumpster:"You're grounded!"

Trump: "I'm more loyal to married women than anyone else - which is why I try f*cking so many of them not named Mrs. Trump."
81 Likes, 19 Retweets

33) Trump: "What I should have said was, 'I grab women by the wherever,' right, Megyn (Kelly)?"
77 Likes, 21 Retweets

34) DT: "I'm gonna grab her by the p*ssy!"
Trumpster:"You've got my vote!"
65 Likes, 29 Retweets

35) Trump: "I'll be a better man tomorrow. Instead of grabbing women by the p*ssy, I'll grab them by the left butt cheek. Progress."
66 Likes, 23 Retweets

36) BREAKING NEWS: "Millions of Americans are set to re-enact this scene from 'Airplane' with Donald Trump"
35 Likes, 23 Retweets

Totals: 5,381 Likes, 2,357 Retweets (Averages of 149.5 Likes, 65.5 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"