Skip to main content

The GOP holds a "We Love America" rally

In a surprise move, potential 2016 Republican presidential candidates decided to gather together and hold a "We Love America" rally, and in so doing, defend former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani's statement that President Obama "doesn't love America." The rally, which appeared to be a spur of the moment event, was aired on Fox News, where several aspiring leaders of the Republican Party made it known just how the president is supposed to illustrate his love for the United States of America.

Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush started the rally off by saying, "You know how you show you love America, Mr. President? You show you love America by lying about the pretenses of a war and getting thousands of our soldiers killed all because of oil and wanting to show your daddy up! I'd sure as hell do that, and do you know why? Because I love America, dammit!"

Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal followed Bush, saying, "If the president really loved America, he'd stop trying to make gays happy by letting those that have been together for 40 or 50 years get married! I wouldn't let that happen, and do you know why? Because I'm not gay and I love America!"

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee kept things rolling, saying, "Do any of you really think that the president loves America? If he really loved America, he'd stop fighting for women to have control of their own vaginas! I want to be in control of women's vaginas, and why? Because I love America!"

Fox News contributor Ben Carson didn't let things stop there, stating, "There's one main reason to think the president doesn't love this fine country, and do you know what that is? He's trying to get everyone healthcare insurance. If you really loved this country, sir, you'd take healthcare away from everyone, drive up their debts, force many more into bankruptcy, increase the homeless population, and with that, increase the property value of cardboard boxes! That's what I'd sure as hell do! Why? Because I love America!"

Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney surprisingly stepped forward next, saying, "President Obama can't love America. If he truly loved America, he'd stop focusing on improving the lives of the bottom 99% of earners in this country, whom are pretty much worthless, and instead focus on the top 1% - those hard-working unemployed people such as myself! Wait, why am I up here? I thought I was running for president, but then I said I wasn't. What am I doing again? Eh, whatever. Oh, and I love America!"

Texas Senator Ted Cruz kept the momentum going, emphatically stating, "How can anyone seriously believe that President Obama loves this country? If he loved this country, he wouldn't have been elected, wouldn't have gotten his Obamacare passed, wouldn't have gotten elected again, and wouldn't have shut the government down because he wasn't willing to do away with his healthcare bill which got passed in the first place through a democratic process! What is this guy, a communist? Communists like him can't love America, but I sure as hell do, and I'm not afraid to say it! I love America!"

Wisconsin Congressman Paul Ryan followed Cruz, saying, "President Obama doesn't love America. That's a fact; it's science. If he really loved America, he'd stop trying to side with 97% of climate scientists on that whole climate change hoax - attempting to save the coasts, decrease the frequency of epic storms and extremes in temperature, and all of that other nonsense. There's only one legitimate science, Mr. President, and that's the Bible! Why do I say that? Because I, unlike you, love America!"

Former Texas Governor Rick Perry then got up to the podium, saying, "Ladies and gentlemen, there are three ways I can prove to you that President Obama doesn't love this great country, and those are: 1) Barack, 2) Hussein, and 3) Uh, what's that last one? I swear I just said it not too long ago. Uh... Oops... Well, anyway, I love America!"

Florida Senator Marco Rubio then chimed in, saying, "I know for a fact President Obama doesn't love this country! Why? Because he's never handed me a bottle of water while making a speech! Speaking of which... Oh, and before I go and chug a bottle or six, I love America!"

Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, a 2016 contender only in her mind, then closed the rally by saying, "You know, I've known for a long time that President Barack Hussein Obama doesn't love America. You know how I know this? Because the opposite of lover is hater, so if someone isn't your lover - if they're not fornicating with ya, they're hating on ya. I've never seen the president fornicate with this great country, so I think it's safe to say he's a hater of it. I'd sure as heck fornicate with this great nation, and ya'll know why? Because I love America! You betcha!"

To many's surprise, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, Kentucky Senator Rand Paul, and New Jersey Governor Chris Christie didn't attend the event. Rumor has it Governor Walker was attending a "How to only get grumpy old white men to vote" lecture, Senator Paul was attempting to plagiarize his presidential acceptance speech, and Governor Christie was auditioning for Marlon Brando's part in a Godfather remake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"