Skip to main content

A dating site for those in love with themselves!

Do you like yourself? A bit too much perhaps? Do you wake up an hour earlier than most people to stare at yourself in the mirror for that 60-minute duration and get aroused in the process, before heading to work or school? When asked who your perfect mate would be, do you immediately shout, "A clone of myself!"? Well, if that's the case, I think I've found the dating site for you!

The site is called Atlasphere (www.theatlasphere.com), in honor of novelist, philosopher, and hottest woman in the mind of only herself - Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged).

Here are a few quotes the sexiest woman this side of nowhere has relayed onto the masses through the years:


"To say 'I love you' one must first be able to say 'I.'"

"One can't love man without hating most of the creatures who pretend to bear his name."

"I am a man who does not exist for others."

"...the person who loves everybody and feels at home everywhere is the true hater of mankind. He expects nothing of men, so no form of depravity can outrage him."

"Don't allow man to be happy. Happiness is self contained and self-sufficient. Happy men have no time and no use for you. Happy men are free men. So kill their joy of living. Take away from them whatever is dear or important to them. Never let them have what they want. ...Unhappy men will come to you. They'll need you. They'll come to you for consolation, for support, for escape. Nature allows no vacuum. Empty man's soul-and the space is yours to fill."

"It's not good to feel too much joy, nor to be glad that our body lives. For we matter not and it must not matter to us whether we live or die, which is to be as our brothers will it..."

Whew... If those quotes don't give men four-hour erections, I don't know what will.

Atlasphere is the perfect dating site for people whom are in love with themselves, but may want some sexy time with another as well.

Here are a few portions of profile descriptions on the site. Before reading them, prepare yourself, because it's going to get hot! Trust me!

"Don't be fooled. Just because I'm a successful Ivy League-educated entrepreneur doesn't mean that I don't know how to live it up. In me, you'll find the best of both worlds: stable, financially sound and sophisticated, but also fun-loving, passionate, adventurous and funny..."

"I'm the greatest thing to happen to the internet since the slicing of bread products began. I'm one of those dudes that can see beauty in the mundane, a lifetime in a child's tear and the universe in the bud of a flower..."

"If I've messaged you, it's because when I looked at your pictures and read through your profile, I had a fantasy about you and I got this tender, romantic feeling that's best summed up by 'Can't Fight This Feeling' by REO Speedwagon... It's true. I'm genuine and have high integrity..."

Whew... Is it hot in here or is it just them? Don't ask them that question, for they would likely respond with, "That's a stupid question. It's me, of course. It's always me. You're welcome."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"