Skip to main content

Fox News' Dr. Keith Ablow needs to A-go! ...to the loony bin

Just like Fox News is a joke to news, regular Fox contributor Dr. Keith Ablow is a joke to doctors. When appearing on Fox News Radio's The John Gibson Show, "Dr." Ablow made the following remarks with regard to President Obama and the Ebola scare:

- "He (Obama) has it in for us as disappointing people. people who've been a scourge on the face of the Earth. In his mind, if only unconsciously, he's thinking, 'Really? We're going to prevent folks suffering with illnesses from coming across the border flying into our airports when we have visited a plague of colonialism that has devastated much of the world, on the world? What is the fairness in that?'"

- "How can you protect a country you don't like? Why would you?"

- [Speaking as Obama] "You miserable people have destroyed so much in the world in terms of good things, and now you're going to build a wall? Really? To insulate yourself from things that are devastating other nations when your gains are ill-gotten?'"

- "We don't have a president who has the American people as his primary interest, who believes the country has Manifest Destiny and has been a force for good."

- "I think that we became psychologically mired in a form of national Stockholm Syndrome. We said to ourselves, and the world, 'Look at this guy (Obama). We're going to elect this guy president. Why would you attack us? We're not even voting for somebody who likes us. This guy who has names very similar to two of our archenemies, Osama, well, Obama. And Hussein. Hussein. Surely you won't attack us now because we've got a shield here of a guy who, as the leader of our country says we're bad."

Well, since Dr. Ablow(hard) attempted to speak for President Obama, I'll attempt to speak for Dr. Ablow, try to get inside his mind, and attempt to understand just what it is he's thinking, if anything. Here we go...

"I love having a voice on television. It's empowering to be able to let my thoughts be known and know full well that people will listen and agree with me. People have to listen and agree with me; I am a doctor after all. I've found that I can disguise my prejudices better with people since I'm a doctor. I can refer to an anonymous study to magically prove my biases, and usually, people will say, 'Well, he's a doctor; he knows what he's talking about,' when I really don't. I mean, I don't like black people - they're just lazy. I call that a case of stereotypical science. I may not have the study to prove it, but one has to be out there somewhere, right? Sure, why not? Women can't ever make up their minds, and due to that, shouldn't be in any position of power. Those are men's jobs, ladies! Just keep that apron on, cook us good meals, and blow Dr. Ablow once in a while! Speaking of which, them homosexual peoples are kind of gross. Due to that, they shouldn't be parents. I read a study on an invisible sheet of paper one time that gays shouldn't be parents. Fact! Don't you even get me started on those terrorist Muslims! Just like my buddies over at the NRA like to say, 'Guns don't kill people; people kill people,' I like to say, 'Bombs don't kill people; Muslims kill people!' I know, pretty clever, right? God, I'm smart, and I love myself. I love myself so much, heck, I wish I could blow myself! Gosh, it feels good to be me. I'm a racist, sexist, homophobe, and xenophobe, but you know what? It doesn't matter, because I'm Dr. Ablow. You're welcome, America."

Yeah, speaking of doctors, I think someone (Dr. Ablow) may need to see a psychiatrist...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/keith-ablow-obama-ebola-affinities-africa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"