Skip to main content

#MyCampaignSloganWouldBe

As I do once or twice a week, I had fun with a trending hashtag on Twitter yesterday. The hashtag was #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all of my tweets can be viewed here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe "I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested." Nine times. (includes picture of Sheldon Cooper)
60 Likes, 22 Retweets

2) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe If at first you don't succeed, just ask your father for a small $1 million loan.
53 Likes, 16 Retweets

3) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe The only thing we have to fear is where people pee.
24 Likes, 8 Retweets

4) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Facts Over Fox ("News")
24 Likes, 7 Retweets

5) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Telling it like it is since this morning at 4:20.
14 Likes, 4 Retweets

6) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Show me the money, and your email address, so I can ask you to show me more money at least once a day!
14 Likes, 3 Retweets

6) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Go hunting with me? I won't shoot you in the face like Cheney!
14 Likes, 3 Retweets

8) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe I'm less of a dick than that other guy.
15 Likes, 1 Retweet

9) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Drinks are on me!
11 Likes, 4 Retweets

9) Make America Greater Than Great, Like Really Really Great
#MyCampaignSloganWouldBe
13 Likes, 2 Retweets

9) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Jesus told me to do it!
13 Likes, 2 Retweets

12) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe You can't spell "awesome" or "modest" without "me."
10 Likes, 3 Retweets

13) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe With me, 7-Eleven attacks will be a thing of the past.
9 Likes, 2 Retweets

13) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Don't give up! I always come from behind...
11 Likes, 0 Retweets

15) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe If you think you can or think you can't, ask Nate Silver what your actual odds are.
7 Likes, 3 Retweets

15) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe As the saying goes, I won't kill you, so I'll make you stronger. You're welcome.
8 Likes, 2 Retweets

15) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Promises are for suckers, that I can promise you.
9 Likes, 1 Retweet

18) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Let's Unite Against Citizens, I mean, Against Citizens United!
8 Likes, 1 Retweet

18) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe A joker; an everyday toker; a midnight, wait, did I already say joker?
8 Likes, 1 Retweet

20) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe It's all about teamwork, for there's no "I" in "president"
6 Likes, 2 Retweets

20) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Roses are red, violets are blue, vote for me
8 Likes, 0 Retweets

22) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe The Antithesis of Trumpsanity
6 Likes, 1 Retweet

23) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Yuuuuge hands, yuuuuger, eh, gloves!
5 Likes, 1 Retweet

23) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Your horoscope reads, "If you vote for Craig, good sh*t's gonna happen."
5 Likes, 1 Retweet

23) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Wish in one hand, crap in the other, and then wish you never crap in your hand again.
5 Likes, 1 Retweet

23) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe More exciting than a hungover Ben Carson doing a Ben Stein impression!
6 Likes, 0 Retweets

23) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Working hard 20% of the time every time
6 Likes, 0 Retweet

28) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe All you need is love, and a whole lot of money, so yeah, fork it over already.
5 Likes, 0 Retweets

29) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Whoever your home team is, I'm their biggest fan!
3 Likes, 1 Retweet

29) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe All about life, liberty, and the pursuit of that other thing.
4 Likes, 0 Retweets

29) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe I promise to make more promises.
4 Likes, 0 Retweets

29) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Dignity. Integrity. Midnight streaking.
4 Likes, 0 Retweets

33) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe A pain-in-the-ass fact-checker since 1981, yes, since birth.
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

33) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe "We're all gonna get laid!" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOD0XCm57d8
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

33) #MyCampaignSloganWouldBe Peace, Love, and eHarmony
3 Likes 0 Retweets

Totals: 401 Likes, 95 Retweets (Averages of 11.5 Likes, 2.7 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"