Skip to main content

Political Correctness with Donald Drumpf

Likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton drew criticism the other day for saying, "I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak," during an interview with CNN. Donald Trump, the likely Republican nominee, was perhaps the most outspoken critic of the former Secretary of State, saying, "If I made that statement about women, it'd be front-page headlines. ...the Indians have gotten wild [about Clinton's statement]." The Clinton camp has since apologized, as political director Amanda Renteria posted this tweet regarding the matter: "Hillary Clinton meant no disrespect to Native Americans. She wants this election to be about lifting people up, not tearing them down."

While I shouldn't make light of Clinton's poor choice of words, it's difficult to not see the hilarious irony in Trump's critique of them. If just about anyone else had criticized Clinton for her offensive remark, the irony would be minor, if present at all. With it being Donald Trump, however, the irony is so thick Alanis Morissette is currently writing a song about it. Let's stand back for a moment and look at the bigger picture here. Mr. Trump, the floor is yours...

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bring crime. They're rapists... And some, I assume, are good people."

 Interesting... Anything else you'd like to say on the matter?

"I will build a great wall - and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me - and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words."

Consider them marked. How about delving into another topic?

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."

Oh, going into your favorite subject, eh? Yourself?

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body."

Hmm, are you sure about that?

"Look at those hands, are they small hands? And [Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

If you say so... What do you really think about yourself, sir?

"My IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

We've already established insecurities regarding the size of your manhood, but moving on... Many have called you out for your sexist rhetoric. What do you have to say in response to those individuals?

"You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass."

Okay, I'm already regretting moving the interview in this direction. I...

"Arianna Huffington is unattractive, both inside and out. I fully understand why her husband left her for a man - he made a good decision."

Okay, I'm going to stop you...

"Robert Pattinson should not take back Kristen Stewart. She cheated on him like a dog & will do it again - just watch. He can do much better!"

Okay, so what are your thoughts on...

"If I were running 'The View,' I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of her's, I'd say, 'Rosie, you're fired.'"

Let's stop right there...

"I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that I'm more honest and my women are more beautiful."

Fabulous... Let's now talk about...

"All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me - consciously or unconsciously. That's to be expected."

That's terrific. So, about...

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Please, Mr. Trump, let's move on to something else, anything else...

"An extremely credible source has called my office and told me that Barack Obama's birth certificate is a fraud."

Alright, any other potential conspiracy theory-related topics you'd like to discuss?

"I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down."

Interesting... Well, we're almost out of time. In closing, what are your thoughts on your likely general election opponent, Hillary Clinton?

"The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman's card. She's got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don't think she'd get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she's got going is the woman's card, and the beautiful thing is, women don't like her."

Oh, Mr. Trump, I just heard word that Hillary Clinton said this during an interview with CNN: "I have a lot of experience dealing with men who sometimes get off the reservation in the way they behave and how they speak," What are your thoughts?

"That's where I draw the line. That's like totally off-the-reservation offensive, especially to those Indian dudes."

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-05022016-trump-slams-clinton-for-off-the-reservation-rema-1462195229-htmlstory.html

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/blogs/550112/donald-trump-quotes.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"