Skip to main content

The DNC on Twitter: Day 3

Here are my tweets from day 3 of the Democratic National Convention, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my posts can be read here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) DNC: "What the world needs now is love, sweet love."

RNC: "It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!"
#DemsInPhilly
172 Likes, 100 Retweets

2) Bloomberg: "Let's elect a sane person as president!"

Trump: "Sane rhymes with brain and I have the bigliest brain like ever!"
#DemsInPhilly
173 Likes, 73 Retweets

3) Kaine: "I'm gonna speak Spanish now."

Trump: "I can speak Spanish. My hands are very very biggo."
#DemsInPhilly
165 Likes, 77 Retweets

4) RNC: "Where are your flags?"
DNC: "Where are your ideas to help troops when they return home?"
#DemsInPhilly
137 Likes, 84 Retweets

5) RNC: "They don't talk about terror!"
DNC: "They don't talk about guns!"

Since 9/11
3,000+ terror deaths
400,000+ gun deaths
#DemsInPhilly
120 Likes, 84 Retweets

6) DNC: "America is great! Let's make America greater!"

RNC: "You know who's really really great? Russia and Chiiina!"
#DemsInPhilly
106 Likes, 55 Retweets

7) Obama: "Yes we can!"

Trump: "Yes I con!"
#DemsInPhilly
116 Likes, 44 Retweets

8) THIS JUST IN: "GOPers vow to take shots every time bands complain about the DNC playing their songs. They're all still sober."
#DemsInPhilly
107 Likes, 51 Retweets

9) Obama: "Don't boo; vote!"

Trump: "My wife has amazing boobs, like seriously tremendous. Unbelievable. Wait, what'd he say?"
#DemsInPhilly
106 Likes, 33 Retweets

10) Obama: Gives an unbelievable speech

Trump: "I'm just gonna say unbelievable lots of times in my speech."
#DemsInPhilly
94 Likes, 42 Retweets

11) Kaine: "We must love our neighbors as ourselves."

Reps: "What's he talking about? Is that from a hippy movie or something?"
#DemsInPhilly
98 Likes, 33 Retweets

12) Kaine: "Hillary Clinton is listo, which means ready."

Trump: "Where did I put my grocery listo? I need me some baby gloves."
#DemsInPhilly
90 Likes, 36 Retweets

13) DNC: "Give a voice to the voiceless!"
RNC: "Give a voice to orange millionaires, talking turtles, & Charles in Charge."
#DemsInPhilly
72 Likes, 46 Retweets

14) DNC: "Love Trumps Hate!"

RNC: "Trump Hates Love! ...or is it Trump Loves Hate? Whatever!"
#DemsInPhilly
80 Likes, 32 Retweets

15) RNC: "Dems don't talk about terrorism."
DNC: "Let's stop terrorists from getting guns!"
RNC: "No. We mean, uh, what?"
#DemsInPhilly
70 Likes, 33 Retweets

16) DNC: "Build a family!"

RNC: "Build a wall to block out families, because, you know, freedom."
#DemsInPhilly
57 Likes, 42 Retweets

17) DNC: "It's healing time; it's hope time; it's Hillary time!"

RNC: "It's yelling time; it's fallacy time; it's Drumpf time!"
#DemsInPhilly
60 Likes, 26 Retweets

18) Biden: "Malarkey!"

Trump: "Malarkey? Oh yeah, I think I got tested for that once at the doctor's. I'm still not over it yet."
#DemsInPhilly
60 Likes, 25 Retweets

19) Trump: "I'm the debt king. I know everything there is to know about debt. If I had a BFF, it'd be debt, no question."
#DemsInPhilly
57 Likes, 24 Retweets

20) Dems: "Love Trumps Hate!"
Reps: "Love does nothing! ...which is why we worship the all-loving Jesus!"
#DemsInPhilly
62 Likes, 17 Retweets

21) Trump: "In addition to getting Russia to cyber-attack us, I'm now gonna ask Chiiina to find Obama's birth certificate!"
#DemsInPhilly
57 Likes, 19 Retweets

22) DNC: "Let's try to protect all lives from gun violence, including cops!"

RNC: "Guns don't kill, but blue lives matter!"
#DemsInPhilly
51 Likes, 24 Retweets

23) DNC: "We believe in the American Dream for all!"

RNC: "We believe in the American Dream for 5 or 6 of you!"
#DemsInPhilly
57 Likes, 15 Retweets

24) DNC: "Let's talk about climate change."
Trump: "Climate change is a hoax! You know what really changes? My opinions! Period!"
#DemsInPhilly
46 Likes, 25 Retweets

25) DNC: Sigourney Weaver speaks
Rick Scott: "I'll be damned. I think she and I met that one time"
#DemsInPhilly
50 Likes, 20 Retweets

26) Obama:"I've never been so optimistic!"

Trump: "You wanna hear optimism? I've set my Armageddon countdown clock to 7 months."
#DemsInPhilly
50 Likes, 18 Retweets

27) Obama: "The audacity of hope!"

Trump: "I like the audacity of nope better, loser!"
#DemsInPhilly
49 Likes, 15 Retweets

28) Obama:"We can move this country forward together!"

Trump: "Sure, dictator Obama. By the way, I'm going to control the world!"
#DemsInPhilly
49 Likes, 9 Retweets

29) Obama: Mic drop

Trump: "How do you work this mic? Is it one of those fancy solar or wind-powered mics?"
#DemsInPhilly
44 Likes, 13 Retweets

30) Trump: "The Dem convention is more like the dumb convention. How do you pronounce Tanzania again? The zania is silent, right?"
#DemsInPhilly
41 Likes, 15 Retweets

31) Trump: "Did Obummer give a speech tonight? I was too busy watching 'Airheads.' It's like my life story."
#DemsInPhilly
42 Likes, 3 Retweets

32) DNC: President Obama speaks
Melania: "Donnie, can I make this my next speech? Michelle won't mind, right?"
#DemsInPhilly
37 Likes, 7 Retweets

33) de Blasio: "I'm going to hold up one finger right now..."
Trump: "Oh yeah? Both my hands combined are almost as big as that!"
#DemsInPhilly
26 Likes, 3 Retweets

34) DNC: "In football, you can only win as a team!"

RNC: "In football, you can only win when it's 1-on-11!"
##DemsInPhilly
18 Likes, 3 Retweets

35) Trump: "Who is this Lujan dude? He probably loves Dijon mustard just like Obama. Dijon for Lujan, that elitist bastard!"
#DemsInPhilly
13 Likes, 2 Retweets

Day 3 Totals: 2,432 Likes, 1,148 Retweets (Averages of 69.5 Likes, 32.8 Retweets)

Overall Totals: 6,708 Likes, 3,272 Retweets (Averages of 78.9 Likes, 38.5 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"