Skip to main content

#ConservativeBecause

In addition to the trending hashtags #Bad1stDateOmens, #FakeCampingFacts, and #WhitePrivilegeMeans, I had a lot of fun with #ConservativeBecause over the past 24 hours. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) #ConservativeBecause Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, Newt Gingrich, and their ten wives have helped uphold the sanctity of marriage.
519 Likes, 243 Retweets

2) #ConservativeBecause I believe where people piss and sh*t is of far greater importance than gun violence.
101 Likes, 32 Retweets

3) #ConservativeBecause I believe, in order to solve a problem, we must ignore it, and if you bring it up, like racism, that makes you racist.
76 Likes, 31 Retweets

4) #ConservativeBecause I believe in the freedom to discriminate in the name of religion, so long as that religion is Christianity.
64 Likes, 24 Retweets

5) #ConservativeBecause I believe it's more effective to help soldiers with bumper stickers than passing legislation.
62 Likes, 23 Retweets

6) #ConservativeBecause I believe in small government, except when it comes to war, marriage, spending, and vaginas.
52 Likes, 22 Retweets

7) #ConservativeBecause, even though the two parties switched platforms multiple times, I believe the GOP today is the same as it was in 1865.
57 Likes, 16 Retweets

8) #ConservativeBecause I like to compare guns to spoons, in preparation for the inevitable mass spooning epidemic coming any day now.
51 Likes, 17 Retweets

9) #ConservativeBecause I believe moments of silence are the only way to stop violence, even when these moments of silence happen every day.
52 Likes, 14 Retweets

10) #ConservativeBecause I'm a Constitutionalist - when it comes to the parts of the Constitution I've interpreted which I really like anyway.
48 Likes, 16 Retweets

11) #ConservativeBecause, even though so much has changed since the 1700s, we should pretend like nothing's changed.
42 Likes, 20 Retweets

12) #ConservativeBecause, when asked who would make the perfect president, I said a fully-armed Jesus that looks like an Oompa Loompa.
49 Likes, 12 Retweets

13) #ConservativeBecause I believe in my gut that non-scientists know more about science than actual scientists.
43 Likes, 15 Retweets

13) #ConservativeBecause I'm pro-life until birth.
49 Likes, 9 Retweets

15) #ConservativeBecause I believe any "good guy" who places their hands on a gun automatically turns into this... (picture of Rambo)
46 Likes, 10 Retweets

16) #ConservativeBecause I believe equal rights for others means fewer rights for me.
42 Likes, 11 Retweets

17) #ConservativeBecause I believe corporations are people. I remember the first discussion I had with a Walmart. We talked about the weather.
47 Likes, 5 Retweets

18) #ConservativeBecause there's nothing more enjoyable than reading debunked Obama conspiracy chain emails first thing in the morning.
38 Likes, 9 Retweets

19) #ConservativeBecause I believe things were much better under Bush than Obama, with the Great Recession, 9/11, & "misunderestimations".
38 Likes, 7 Retweets

20) #ConservativeBecause, to point out any flaw in America makes you anti-American, just like if I point out any flaw in myself, I'm anti-me.
34 Likes, 8 Retweets

21) #ConservativeBecause I believe a man who is honest 10% of the time tells it like it is.
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ …
33 Likes, 8 Retweets

21) #ConservativeBecause I think patriotic symbolism is far more important than proving love for the country through action.
36 Likes, 5 Retweets

23) #ConservativeBecause, if 9 out of 10 kids get an education, & 1 says, "My education matters too," I respond, "Everyone's education matters!"
33 Likes, 7 Retweets

23) #ConservativeBecause, even though I'm anti-government, I want you to elect me to be the leader of our government.
34 Likes, 6 Retweets

25) #ConservativeBecause I like being known as the crazy drunk at the bar who constantly utters the name "Ronald Reagan".
31 Likes, 7 Retweets

26) #ConservativeBecause I want to destroy the world and, due to that, force Jesus to come again.
30 Likes, 7 Retweets

27) #ConservativeBecause the fewer people that vote, the better, because, you know, democracy!
28 Likes, 7 Retweets

28) #ConservativeBecause I think, if we try to erase past mistakes from our history books, those mistakes will cease to exist.
24 Likes, 8 Retweets

29) #ConservativeBecause, like parents for their children, I think it's pointless for the government to look out for our health and well-being.
24 Likes, 6 Retweets

29) #ConservativeBecause I believe, in order to reduce my debts, I have to both spend less and earn less.
25 Likes, 5 Retweets

31) #ConservativeBecause I disagree w/Flonase that 6 is greater than 1, for 1 (Benghazi) is greater than 13 (# of embassy attacks under Bush).
19 Likes, 10 Retweets

31) #ConservativeBecause I firmly believe 1 cold day disproves global warming, just like 1 bad game by Michael Jordan proved he kind of sucked.
22 Likes, 7 Retweets

31) #ConservativeBecause, whenever I get called out for saying something stupid, I pull the out-of-context card bc context is like your opinion.
27 Likes, 2 Retweets

34) #ConservativeBecause I don't believe in conserving the environment.
24 Likes, 4 Retweets

34) #ConservativeBecause Fox (News) should always come before facts.
25 Likes, 3 Retweets

36) #ConservativeBecause the trickle-down effect always works - just ask my younger brother with regard to my clothes.
20 Likes, 7 Retweets

37) #ConservativeBecause I celebrate every day as opposite day, which is why fact-checkers are always wrong.
23 Likes, 3 Retweets

38) #ConservativeBecause I believe "oligarchy" is synonymous with "democracy".
20 Likes, 3 Retweets

39) #ConservativeBecause I believe in The Golden Rule, yet also believe that political correctness (not being a jerk) is ruining this country.
18 Likes, 3 Retweets

40) #ConservativeBecause I believe every multiple choice question should only have two options: A) Right, B) Wrong.
18 Likes, 2 Retweets

40) #ConservativeBecause I love this country so much, I believe it's perfect, even though it's composed of humans, and no human is perfect.
18 Likes, 2 Retweets

40) #ConservativeBecause reality always seems biased against me.
19 Likes, 1 Retweet

43) #ConservativeBecause I often "misunderestimate" facts.
17 Likes, 2 Retweets

44) #ConservativeBecause I know Denial isn't just a river in Iowa, China, or wherever in the hell it is!
12 Likes, 3 Retweets

44) #ConservativeBecause I built that, all by myself, since birth! Fact!
14 Likes, 1 Retweet

46) #ConservativeBecause when I sing the Edwin Starr song, I alter his lyrics to, "War, huh, yeah, what is it good for? Peace, love, & harmony."
8 Likes, 1 Retweet

Totals: 2,112 Likes, 664 Retweets (Averages of 45.9 Likes, 14.4 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"