Skip to main content

#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots

I had some fun with the trending hashtag #TrumpExplainsMoviePlots on Twitter yesterday. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) "The title is 'True Lies.' That's like my life story, folks. All my lies are true, believe me."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
67 Likes, 21 Retweets

2) "This angry lawyer, who says utes a lot, has The Karate Kid behind him, but I don't remember seeing Mr. Miyagi."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
36 Likes, 11 Retweets

3) "An American patriot stands up for his 2nd Amendment rights by putting a gun to a guy's head to go on kids rides."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
33 Likes, 12 Retweets

4) "This guy throws his fists at other guys, yells 'Adrian,' and big things happen - yugely big things, believe me."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
36 Likes, 8 Retweets

5) "This is like the perfect country. I wonder where it is on the map? Let's see... Idiocracy... Huh, can't find it."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
32 Likes, 11 Retweets

6) "There's this guy who flies in the air, Neo- maybe named after Neo Armstrong. I really don't know. Hard to follow."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
25 Likes, 13 Retweets

7) "This dude named Keyser Soso is like amazingly, incredibly, bigly so-so, like so so-so, he's more than so-so."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
28 Likes, 8 Retweets

8) "My favorite song plays as a woman dies in the shower. A mother's name is Norman. Whatever. The end."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
28 Likes, 6 Retweets

9) "This rich dude gives a hooker money, but without the sex stuff. I don't get it people. I seriously don't get it."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
26 Likes, 6 Retweets

10) "My twin brother, flying cars, Dr. Bernie Sanders, and incest because the gays ruined the sanctity of stuff!"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
26 Likes, 5 Retweets

11) "A bigly thing with wings is flown by blow-up dolls & then falls & lands. Oh, & some guy's name is Shirley."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
23 Likes, 7 Retweets

11) "Gov. Arnold got pregnant in this one! It changed my life. I'm now gonna get my tubes tied, like pronto, folks!"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
26 Likes, 4 Retweets

13) "The biggest loser in the class has sex with a pie. It's disgusting, folks, like really really disgusting."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
22 Likes, 7 Retweets

14) "This movie is about that guy who said, 'Sting like a butterfly, fly like a bee.'"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
23 Likes, 5 Retweets

14) "This one dude goes to the mountains w/another dude, & things happen - a little bit of this, a little bit of that."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
24 Likes, 4 Retweets

16) "These two guys, almost as smartly as me, go on a road trip. I think their names are Doom and Doomer."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
22 Likes, 5 Retweets

16) "Brad Pitt asks what's in a box. It's like Halloween - some lady's fake head. Then they count to seven."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
23 Likes, 4 Retweets

18) "A big green dude goes on a journey with his talking ass."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
20 Likes, 5 Retweets

18) "One guy is like tall & built, the other is short & fat, so yeah, they're identical twins."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
22 Likes, 3 Retweets

20) "Some kid wishes to be yuge, becomes yuge, and then becomes not so yuge."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
20 Likes, 4 Retweets

20) "When people say this guy's name three times, he comes to life. Sometimes I do that with the thing on my head too."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
21 Likes, 3 Retweets

20) "WTF?!? The creators stole my laugh when they created Butthead! I'm taking your asses to court!"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
22 Likes, 2 Retweets

23 )"Two words - plastic bags blowing in the wind are more beautiful than paper bags."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
17 Likes, 5 Retweets

24) "If I understood this correctly, some ducks put skates on, & moved around on the ice holding big sticks."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
18 Likes, 3 Retweets

25) "Governor Arnold fights aliens this one. It's yuge, like really really big, and better yet, it's a true story."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
16 Likes, 4 Retweets

25) "Milking cats is very yuge in this movie, very very yuge, believe me, folks."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
16 Likes, 4 Retweets

25) "These guys put their balls in holes while some high dude thinks they're in Russia. They're not in Russia, right?"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
16 Likes, 4 Retweets

28) "All my kids sing songs at this chocolate factory thingy."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
15 Likes, 1 Retweet

29) "I wasn't really paying attention, but I think hair gel comes out of a guy's penis & he makes a business out of it"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
12 Likes, 3 Retweets

29) "I fell asleep during this film, but there's some black dude named Red. That's all I remember."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
13 Likes, 2 Retweets

31) "This movie was educational. I never knew San Diego was named after whales' vaginas."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
14 Likes, 0 Retweets

32) "The movie is about smoking & is very sarcastic, but not really that sarcastic, you know?"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
12 Likes, 1 Retweet

33) "This cartoon should be banned! It's about bestiality plain and simple, folks."
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
10 Likes, 1 Retweet

34) "There's a spinning top, & like, we don't know if it lands on heads or tails. Very frustrating!"
#TrumpExplainsMoviePlots
8 Likes, 1 Retweet

Totals: 772 Likes, 183 Retweets (Averages of 22.7 Likes, 5.4 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"