Skip to main content

Fox & Friends introduce the game "The Six Degrees of Black Lives Matter"

For as much as they discuss and scapegoat the movement on their show, it came as no surprise to anyone with half a brain for Fox & Friends co-hosts Steve Doocy, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and Brian Kilmeade to introduce the new game "The Six Degrees of Black Lives Matter" on their show yesterday.

Doocy started the show off by saying, "As my lovely co-host Elisabeth recently pointed out, Black Lives Matter is definitely a hate group. They may have formed after unarmed black people were killed by cops or Fox News superhero George Zimmerman, but the fact remains they took the mic away from Bernie Sanders at a rally and said a really nasty chant toward cops in Minnesota which resulted in no one getting hurt, and I think that's evidence enough to prove they're a hate group. But just how evil are they? Elisabeth, Brian, and I were talking earlier, and we've all concluded that no matter what the random topic of evil, we'd be able to connect it to Black Lives Matter through the six degrees of segregation, or Devin Bacon, or whatever that's called. You catch my drift. We call this game 'The Six Degrees of Black Lives Matter.' So, let's play, shall we? We'll draw a word or event out of this original Abraham Lincoln top hat we bought on Amazon yesterday and will take turns to see if we can connect it to Black Lives Matter in six turns. I'll start. The word or event is earthquakes. Okay, Elisabeth, you can start with the first of six degrees of Black Lives Matter."

Elisabeth Hasselbeck: "Okay, #1, I'll say the earth shakes during earthquakes."

Brian Kilmeade: "Nice one! That's so true! Um, what are we on, #3? Oh, #2 - okay... Well, I know rap music makes things shake too, like cars and houses and stuff like that."

Doocy: "Isn't that the truth?!? Damn rap music! Although, I do like a couple of Peanut M&M's songs. Okay, so I'm next... Well, it's true that quite a number of black people like rap music, so yeah, I'll go with that."

Hasselbeck: "#4 - rap music often contains violent lyrics. People can defend that crap all they want; I'm sick and tired of hearing about the b-word's and ho-ho's!"

Kilmeade: "You're not kidding, doll-face! On that note, Black Lives Matter is violent too!"

Doocy: "We're on #6 here. So that means Black Lives Matter is responsible for earthquakes! You see, America? It's as simple as that, and yes, this group is very dangerous - even more dangerous than that global warming hoax those fancy scientists keep on talking about!"

Hasselbeck: "I'll start this next one. Okay, the word or event is Hurricane Katrina. Brian, you can start."

Kilmeade: "Okay, so for my first turn, I'll just say that Hurricane Katrina was most felt in that one city in Louisiana - New something."

Hasselbeck: "New Orleans?"

Kilmeade: "Yeah, that's the one. I knew it was either New Orleans, New York, or New Jersey. Well, anyway, that's my answer. Next?"

Doocy: "#2 - New Orleans, yes, New Orleans, Brian. New Orleans is known for jazz music."

Hasselbeck: "Didn't black people kind of invent jazz?"

Kilmeade: "I think maybe so or something. I don't really know. I have known some blacks of being angry at whites for trying to steal their jazz music,though!

Doocy: "For #5, some members of Black Lives Matter think whites kind of stole their freedoms!"

Hasselbeck: "That means, for #6, Black Lives Matter caused Hurricane Katrina! Gosh, this is just too easy, isn't it? Okay, Brian, your turn to draw something out of the hat."

Kilmeade: "Okay, the word or event is slavery."

Doocy: "Slavery? Really?"

Kilmeade: "Yeah, slavery..."

Doocy: "What does Black Lives Matter have to do with slavery?"

Hasselbeck: "Beats the heck out of me!"

Kilmeade: "I know; that's a tough one. Okay, Black Lives Matter, you stumped us this one time! Let's draw one more word from the hat. I'll go again... Okay, the word or event is Holocaust."

Doocy: "Well, that's an easier one. Okay, I'll start with Adolf Hitler."

Hasselbeck: "He had that funny looking mustache."

Kilmeade: "Yeah, he did. Who wears their mustaches like that anymore? Oh, I know! That Michael Jordan guy did in a Hanes commercial!"

Doocy: "I'm pretty sure I remember Jordan having a gambling problem. At least I heard one voice or person say that, so it has to be true."

Hasselbeck: "Speaking of money, Black Lives Matter members seem to believe that whites don't feel their lives are worth anything, which is nothing but hooey!"

Kilmeade: "#6 - that means Black Lives Matter must have had something to do with the Holocaust!"

Doocy: "Well, that was fun, wasn't it, guys? A little too easy, though, if you ask me. We may have to challenge ourselves a bit more the next time."

Kilmeade: "Yeah, like draw the word slavery again..."

Doocy: "Yeah, exactly! One thing's for certain, though, I think we here at Fox safely established that not only is Black Lives Matter a hate group, it has been around for a long time and reeked havoc wherever it's gone. After our discussion today, I think if someone were to ask me, 'Who's more dangerous, Black Lives Matter or ISIS?,' I'd have to flip a coin."

Kilmeade: "I got one. Heads it's Black Lives Matter and tails it's ISIS."

Doocy: "Sounds good"

Kilmeade: "It's heads."

Doocy: "So, Black Lives Matter?"

Kilmeade: "Was that what it was?"

Doocy: "I believe so..."

Kilmeade: "Then yeah..."

Hasselbeck: "Such haters..."

Doocy: "Yes, they are. Well, we have to take a short break. We'll be right back with a segment we call, 'Are fact-checkers the Antichrist?' We here at Fox say yes, but that's for us to report and you to decide, because we here at Fox News are always fair and balanced."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"