Skip to main content

The Are-You-Worthy-To-Marry-My-Daughter Pop Quiz

1) If my daughter gets sick, what will you do to ensure she has a quick recovery?
A) Whatever the doctor says
B) Give her a call button and tell her that she can use it at any time
C) Do all the work she would have done had she been feeling well
D) Hand her a trash can, recipe book, a Cosmo Magazine and $5 as you walk out the door saying, “I’ll see you in a week after I return from Vegas with my other b*tches”

2) What would you do to treat my daughter to a romantic evening?
A) Dinner and a movie (chick flick)
B) Make her a candlelight dinner
C) Recite poems you’ve written for her by the fireplace
D) Get drunk, take her to a strip club and continually point to her and shout out, “Give her a $20! She’s better than these other ones! Give her a $20 and see what she can do!”

3) What is your favorite physical feature of my daughter?
A) Her smile
B) Her legs
C) Her hair
D) Her big beautiful 34D eyes

4) Where would you take my daughter for your honeymoon?
A) Hawaii
B) Paris
C) Rome
D) That Amish Community 5 miles south of here

5) What is it that you love most about my daughter?
A) Her intelligence
B) Her sense of humor
C) Her generosity
D) The fact that her mother’s hot and will therefore look very good in 30 years

6) Would you ever cheat on my daughter?
A) Never
B) It depends on how you and she define the term “cheat”
C) Only if your lives depended on it
D) You already slept with her twin sister

7) What is the one thing you have to offer my daughter that no other man could?
A) Financial stability
B) Constant laughter
C) Respect
D) Just ask her about last night

8) What do you do when you get angry?
A) Become physically violent
B) Yell and scream
C) Face turns bright red as steam emanates from your scalp
D) Sing lullabies in a cappella

9) If your best friends had to describe you in one word, what would that word be?
A) Funny
B) Selfless
C) Happy
D) Who?

10) If you marry my daughter, would you be willing to compromise with her throughout the duration of the marriage?
A) Of course
B) When you felt it to be necessary
C) If she were willing to do likewise
D) Hold on a sec. Let me grab you a dictionary.

11) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
A) In a lovely house, with my daughter and a kid on the way
B) In an apartment trying to save money for a house
C) Traveling for work
D) Having this same conversation with another woman’s father

12) Do you believe in God?
A) You go to church every week
B) You go to church over Christmas and Easter
C) Whatever I want you to believe, you’ll believe
D) My daughter believes you to be God

13) Would you say that you’re close to your family?
A) They mean the world to you
B) Always have been and always will be
C) Mainly during big events or tragic times
D) Only when you’re in the same house

14) If you and my daughter were having problems, what would you do about it?
A) Seek counseling
B) Ignore them
C) Discuss them
D) Trip acid and visit a planetarium

15) If my daughter asked you to go shopping with her during the Super Bowl, how would you react?
A) Roll your eyes
B) Let out a heavy sigh
C) Start blurting out four-letter words
D) Show an excitement she’s never seen in you before, which in turn, makes her think that you’re gay

16) How do you feel about helping my daughter around the house?
A) It’s your pleasure
B) It’s not fun, but has to be done
C) You don’t mind doing a couple things here and there
D) So long as she pays you your allowance, you’re happy

17) How many kids would you like to have with my daughter?
A) 2
B) 3
C) 4
D) You already have 12 and are soon to be expecting a baker’s dozen

18) What would your mother say at the thought of you becoming a father?
A) “God help us!”
B) “Oh sh*t! Not again!”
C) “I told you we should have given Lorena Bobbitt a call!”
D) All of the Above

19) Do you see yourself being with my daughter for the rest of your days?
A) Of course
B) As far as you know
C) So long as God doesn’t have other plans
D) Days? Yes. Nights? Not so much.

20) Do you promise to always make my daughter happy?
A) Yes
B) You’re almost certain
C) The odds are definitely in her favor
D) Unless you find something better

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"