Skip to main content

#7Eleven

Due to his "7-11 attacks" gaffe, Donald Trump was trending on Twitter yesterday (#7Eleven), so of course I to join the fun. Here are my tweets regarding the matter, ordered from the most to least popular (all my tweets can be read here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Trump: "Sarah Palin could very well be my running mate, b/c I mean, like, she can see a 7-Eleven from her house, so that's pretty special."
#7Eleven
36 Likes, 11 Retweets

2) Trump: "Not all terrorists are 7-11 masterminds, but all 7-11 masterminds are terrorists. Period. Exclamation point. Big Gulp."
#7Eleven
29 Likes, 16 Retweets

3) Trump: "I have mixed feelings about 711. It's awful about the attacks, but if I add 6 zeros, that's how much my dad loaned me."
#7Eleven
31 Likes, 11 Retweets

3) Trump: "Every year on July 11th I go to a nearby convenience store, you know, 9-Eleven. Great place. Tremendous. Unbelievable."
#7Eleven
32 Likes, 10 Retweets

5) Trump: "The 7/11 attacks were tremendous. The attackers stole some Big Gulps, broke the coffee machine. It was yuuuge. Just unbelievable."
#7Eleven
24 Likes, 16 Retweets

6) Trump: "When I'm president, I'll make Mexico pay for big beautiful walls around every 7-Eleven in this country. It's gonna be unbelievable."
#7Eleven
32 Likes, 7 Retweets

7) Trump: "When Osama Ben Ruben and al-Kaka attacked us on 7/11, they did it because they hate our country's slurpees."
#7Eleven
29 Likes, 9 Retweets

8) Trump: "I met Ben Carson at a 7-Eleven. He was sleepwalking with a hammer again. I think I want him to be my vice president."
#7Eleven
28 Likes, 7 Retweets

9) Trump: "I once saw the band 711 on 3-11 at a 9-Eleven. True story. True story."
#7Eleven
19 Likes, 13 Retweets

9) Trump: "It's ironic the 7-11 attacks came just a week after Independence Day, b/c on 7-11 they tried taking away our freedom & slurpees."
#7Eleven
20 Likes, 12 Retweets

11) Trump: "I'm gonna sue 7-Eleven for false advertisement, because their Big Gulps look like Small Gulps in my big huge giant hands."
#7Eleven
22 Likes, 9 Retweets

12) Trump: "7-11 conspiracists such as myself shall be known as slurpers."
#7Eleven
18 Likes, 11 Retweets

13) Trump: "My favorite book in the Bible is Two Corinthians 7:11."
#7Eleven
19 Likes, 9 Retweets

14) Trump: "This keeps me up at night. If a Big Gulp falls in a 7-Eleven & only ten people are there to hear it, did it make a sound?"
#7Eleven
20 Likes, 6 Retweets

14) Trump: "Look, the real reason I'm running is to make 7-Elevens great again, & I'm gonna do that. Piece of cake, or doughnut, or whatever."
#7Eleven
21 Likes, 5 Retweets

16) Trump: "I think 7-11 might have been an inside job, meaning someone inside the place was working, like, you know, a cashier person guy."
#7Eleven
17 Likes, 4 Retweets

17) Trump: "I still say it was a Bush 7-11 cover-up. Did you see all those soda bottles fall to the floor? It was like a planned demolition."
#7Eleven
15 Likes, 5 Retweets

18) Trump: "I hate 7-11 so much, if I were born on that day, you know, August 11th, I'd change my birthday to like July 11th instead."
#7Eleven
12 Likes, 7 Retweets

18) Trump: "Everything about 7-11 sucks! The attacks, and whenever I call that number for an emergency, it doesn't work!"
#7Eleven
12 Likes, 7 Retweets

20) Trump: "Let me tell you all something - you can't spell 'terrorist' without '7-Eleven'."
#7Eleven
13 Likes, 5 Retweets

21) Trump: "I think that FGR or whatever guy said it best, 'The only thing we have to fear is fear itself, and 7-Elevens.'"
#7Eleven
9 Likes, 8 Retweets

21) Trump: "I remember where I was on 7/11 - at a Speedway convenience store place thingy."
#7Eleven
13 Likes, 4 Retweets

23) Trump: "When I become president I'm going to cover all 7-Elevens with bacon to keep Muslims away from these terrorist joints!"
#7Eleven
12 Likes, 4 Retweets

24) Trump: "If I was a 7-Eleven, I'd be the best 7-Eleven in history, folks - solid gold, the best & brightest white workers & yuuuge!"
#7Eleven
10 Likes, 5 Retweets

24) Trump: "Kasich is such a douche for eating pizza w/a fork. Everyone knows the only thing you eat w/a fork is a 7-Eleven slurpee."
#7Eleven
11 Likes, 4 Retweets

26) Trump: "If Ted Cruz was a 7-Eleven, he'd be a 7-Minus-11, because that's how many people like him. It's basic math, folks."
#7Eleven
9 Likes, 4 Retweets

26) If November featured a Trump/Giuliani ticket...
Giuliani: "9/11! 9/11! 9/11! 9/11!"
Trump: "7/11! 7/11! 7/11! 7/11!"
#7Eleven
11 Likes, 2 Retweets

28) Trump: "If 7-Eleven was based on me, it'd be called 7-Times-11, because that's how many states I'm gonna win in November. Fact."
#7Eleven
11 Likes, 1 Retweet

29) Trump: "Why is 7-Eleven five words? It should be either seven or eleven words, you know? Strange, very very strange."
#7Eleven
9 Likes, 2 Retweets

30) Trump: "If this president thing doesn't pan out, I'm gonna start a dating site, http://OK7Eleven.com . It's gonna be tremendous."
#7Eleven
5 Likes, 2 Retweets

31) Trump: "7-Eleven is New York values. Ted Cruz doesn't have that. He's like the French metric Canadian version of 7-Eleven. I guarantee it."
#7Eleven
2 Likes, 4 Retweets

Totals: 551 Likes, 220 Retweets (Averages of 17.8 Likes, 7.1 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"