Skip to main content

#WomanCard and #TrumpForeignPolicy

After Donald Trump made his "woman-card" statements with regard to likely Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton and gave his mix-reviewed foreign policy speech, both #WomanCard and #TrumpForeignPolicy trended on Twitter. While I didn't go all out with these trending hashtags like I've done previously, I did post a few. Here they are, ordered from the most to least popular (all my tweets can be viewed at this site - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Trump: "All Hillary's got is the woman card to become president!"
Clinton: "So? The 44 presidents before me played the man card!"
#WomanCard
50 Likes, 21 Retweets

2) Trump: "All Hillary's got is the woman card. I've got the: Boehner orange spray card, daddy big loan card, & major as*hole card."
#WomanCard
45 Likes, 23 Retweets

3) Trump: "I'll do things people have never done before, great things, tremendous things, unbelievable things, believe me."
#TrumpForeignPolicy
27 Likes, 19 Retweets

4) Trump: "Hillary may have the woman card, but I have the schmuck card, & there are zillions more schmucks than women! Basic math!"
#WomanCard
25 Likes, 17 Retweets

5) Trump: "Hillary's just playing the woman card!"
Until women fully attain equality, we should all be playing the woman card!
#WomanCard
31 Likes, 9 Retweets

6) Trump: "We should build a big beautiful wall between us & Chiiina & make the Chinese pay for it w/money we owe them!"
#TrumpForeignPolicy
18 Likes, 8 Retweets

7) Trump: "It's like Hillary Clinton has this tremendously unbelievably bigly big binder full of woman cards or something."
#WomanCard
14 Likes, 2 Retweets

8) Trump: "I'm going to bankrupt and poison the world by making them invest in and eat Trump Steaks."
#TrumpForeignPolicy
12 Likes, 3 Retweets

9) Trump: "My Foreigner policy experience: 'Urgent,' 'Cold As Ice,' 'Hot Blooded,' 'Head Games,' & 'Double Vision'!"
#TrumpForeignPolicy
10 Likes, 4 Retweets

9) Trump: "Cruz/Fiorina? Cruz is ineligible & if Carly doesn't have her woman card, she'll be ineligible too, because Constitution!"
#WomanCard
11 Likes, 3 Retweets

11) Trump: "Hillary has 1 woman card, I have 2 jokers, & as poker players will tell you, 2 jokers always beats 1 woman card. Fact!"
#WomanCard
7 Likes, 1 Retweet

Totals: 250 Likes, 110 Retweets (Averages of 22.7 Likes, 10.0 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"