Skip to main content

Stella (Tremblay) goes mad!!!

It can now be confirmed as official - Republican New Hampshire state House Representative Stella Tremblay has all the answers regarding the Boston Marathon bombing.

Appearing on The Pete Santilli Show, Representative Tremblay filled the world in on her vast knowledge of the tragedy, saying:

"I went to Infowars and I started opening my eyes. I thought, you know, Alex Jones, everyone says he's crazy, but perhaps there's some truth to this. And the more I looked at this, in my heart, something told me there's something wrong here.

You just have to look at that backpack and you can see. If there's an explosion, the backpack is blown to smithereens. There's nothing left. What was it doing just laying there?

Then, my first gut reaction seeing the horror of that person that has their legs blown off. You know, the bone sticking out? He was not in shock. I looked and I thought there's something... I don't know what's wrong, but it seems surreal to me. I talked to my sister, who's not into politics at all, and she said, yes, I saw the same thing. He was not in shock. He was not in pain. If I had had those type of injuries, I'd be screaming in agony."

So, Representative Tremblay, what does this mean exactly? Please continue...

Here's a message Ms. Tremblay posted on Glenn Beck's Facebook page regarding the matter:

"Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops 'terrorist' attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now 'terrorist' attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a 'wake up' to all of us. First there was a 'suspect' then there wasn't. Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been 'found out'."

For the record, Alex Jones, Infowars, Glenn Beck, and Peter Santilli are all most known for one thing - spreading conspiracy theories.

I love Representative Tremblay's reasoning to suspect that the bombing was an inside job. Let's look at her mounting evidence:

1) Something felt wrong in her heart

2) She could somehow tell that a bombing victim, who had his legs blown off, was not in shock

3) She could also magically tell that this same person was not in any pain

I can only imagine what would ensue if Ms. Tremblay actually spoke to this bombing victim face-to-face. I have to believe the conversation would go something like this:

Tremblay: "Hi, how are you?"

Victim: "Oh, I've been better, but am hanging in there. How about yourself?"

Tremblay: "Oh, pretty well. Thanks for asking."

Victim: "So, is there something I can help you with?"

Tremblay: "Yes, I had a couple of questions I kind of wanted to ask you. Would that be alright?"

Victim: "Sure, I've got nothing better to do. Shoot..."

Tremblay: "When your legs got blown off by the bomb, were you in any shock?"

Victim: "Uh, what?"

Tremblay: "Were you shocked at all?"

Victim: "Are you serious?"

Tremblay: "Very much so. Also, were you in any pain?"

Victim: "Is this some kind of a sick joke? Am I on Candid Camera right now?"

Tremblay: "No, I'm completely serious. When your legs got blown off, were you feeling any shock or pain?"

Victim: ::speechless::

Tremblay: "Okay, perhaps I better come at another time. Good day to you."

Victim: ::still speechless::


Something tells me Representative Tremblay isn't the sharpest needle in a heroin addict's drawer. The next time I see someone bleeding and not exhibiting pain or shock as I might expect, I'm going to run far, far away, all the while screaming at the top of my lungs, "Oh no! The government's out to get me! Look out! A man's bleeding but not crying! Save us all! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!" On second thought, perhaps I shouldn't do that, or else that will increase the odds of me getting elected to office apparently...

http://miscellanyblue.com/post/49380389726#.UYF_nrh9PuQ.facebook

http://miscellanyblue.com/post/48663849445

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"