Skip to main content

#MakeAmericaSickAgain, #GOPSongsAboutEthics, #CharlesManson, and #UnexpectedTurnOns

Over the past week, I've had some fun on Twitter with the following trending hashtags: #MakeAmericaSickAgain, #GOPSongsAboutEthics, #CharlesManson, and #UnexpectedTurnOns. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my tweets can be read here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Taking away 20 million's healthcare w/no back-up is like taking their life-savings & giving them Monopoly money.
#MakeAmericaSickAgain
393 Likes, 247 Retweets

2) #CharlesManson is trending. This can mean only one thing - Donald Trump has selected him as Secretary of Health and Human Services.
346 Likes, 129 Retweets

3) Don't Stop Deceivin'
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
214 Likes, 83 Retweets

4) To speak more intelligently than this guy. Wait, that's just about everybody. I guess I'm easy.
#UnexpectedTurnOns
106 Likes, 31 Retweets

5) Before babies are born
GOP:"Protect them at all costs!"

After babies are born
GOP:"You're on your own, ya bastards!"
#MakeAmericaSickAgain
77 Likes, 51 Retweets

6) GOPer: "I quit my job!"
Wife: "Have a plan B?"
GOPer: "Nope! Probably won't after 8 years either!"
Wife: "WTF?!?"
#MakeAmericaSickAgain
59 Likes, 41 Retweets

7) Another Prick For A Wall
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
68 Likes, 15 Retweets

8) Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (no changes needed)
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
60 Likes, 16 Retweets

9) DT:"We'll make America great again by taking away 20 mill.'s healthcare & making it sicker. Sick = great, believe me."
#MakeAmericaSickAgain
44 Likes, 28 Retweets

10) I Would Do Anything For Hate (And I Will Do That)
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
44 Likes, 18 Retweets

11) I Will Always Love You (dedicated to Vladimir Putin)
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
38 Likes, 5 Retweets

12) Dudes (Scared of the Ladies)
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
25 Likes, 10 Retweets

13) I Still Don't Know What I'm Talking About
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
28 Likes, 3 Retweets

14) Russia the Beautiful
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
24 Likes, 6 Retweets

15) Last Dance With Common Sense (written several years ago)
#GOPSongsAboutEthics
11 Likes, 4 Retweets

Totals: 1,537 Likes, 687 Retweets (Averages of 102.5 Likes, 45.8 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...