Skip to main content

Transcript for Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 20: "Placing 'Rap' in the Crap That is Donald Trump"

Podcast: "I Feel Snitty"

Episode 20: "Placing 'Rap' in the Crap That is Donald Trump"

Premiere Date: 11/26/19

Length: 4:04 (515 words)

Link: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/placing-rap-in-the-crap-that-is-donald-trump/

Transcript:

Parody “Fabricate” (to the tune of Warren G and Nate Dogg’s “Regulate”)
Fabricators. He fabricates every single thing undoubtedly. He's damn stupe too. But you can't be blind when he tweets. You gotta handy with the truth, if you know what I mean. Keep it real. Fabricators, round up!

It was a clear black night, a clear white screen
Donnie T was on his tweets tryin' to mislead
Begging for attention any which way he can
Chillin' in his jammies, eatin' buckets of chicken

Just clicked the bottom left side of the white screen
On a mission to mislead everybody
Heard some outrageous claims on Fox & Friends
It's time to repeat all their craziness

So he types with his indices while staring down
Lookin' like a dufus, lookin' like a clown
Grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors galore
Spell-check pops up, Donnie T calls it a whore

He screams obscenities, starts throwing things
Says, "How dare you question my covfefing?"
I'll take a hamberder any day of the week
The orange of the word is Nambia

He's gettin' likes, he's gettin' retweets
I can't believe they spreadin' debunked conspiracies
Ignoring the facts, ignoring the truth,
Believing emails from Nigerian Prince Baby Ruth

He's got people brainwashed all around
Turning the world completely upside down
What you see is fake and what you hear is too
Those police sirens really aren't after you

He's got lies in your head, you can't get them out
Your debunked beliefs, he's removing all doubt
No global warming, it's a Chinese hoax
Gravity ain't no thing, you'll simply float

Whether it be 2019 or 1932
The truth has not been kind to you
He's talkin' & tweetin', all night and day
Donnie T and his goons had to fabricate

[Instrumental interlude]

He laid all the tweets down, he let the talk unfold
Forcing the fact-checkers back into freak mode
As they roll their eyes and facepalm themselves
Wondering how anyone could believe this nonsense

Donnie's got the freaks and that's a known fact
Just look at his rallies and all those MAGA hats
Missing teeth, misspelled signs
Nonsensical chants, cousin-wives

Just as I thought, they looked all the same
In need of a reality check
But Donnie T and his goons
Said vote against your best interests
One of them MAGAts was loud as hell
Donnie T said, "I like this guy!"
The crowd cheered and Donnie smiled
Before his dentures fell out
He's gotta small room full of hicks and something really smells
Chances are they all took golden showers

He's tweeting into a whole new era
Reality, step to this, he dares you
Crap on a whole new level

The actual is the alternative and the alternative is the actual

Letters, keys, idiocracy
Reality, where bullsh*t are lies and lies are bullsh*t

If you know like he knows
You don't know the truth
It's the reality era, not in line with the Trump U.
If you tweet like he tweets
Then you lie like every day
Cuz he never tells the truth, all he does is fabricate

https://genius.com/Warren-g-regulate-lyrics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...