Skip to main content

Trump Picks the Worst People

Here's the list of Donald Trump's nominees to this point. Yes, it's bad. 

 

White House Chief of Staff: Susie Wiles 

Wiles, void of security clearance, was shown classified information by Trump during his first term. Wiles never came forward about this.  

 

Secretary of State: Marco Rubio 

Rubio has said he’s in favor of an abortion ban, even in cases of rape and incest (the only exception being the mother’s health) 

 

Attorney General: Matt Gaetz 

Gaetz has been accused of sex-trafficking an underage girl. It’s been under investigation for over a year. 

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-testified-house-ethics-committee-gaetz-sex-17/story?id=115867555 

 

Deputy Attorney General: Todd Blanche 

Blanche represented Trump in multiple criminal cases. 

 

Health and Human Services Secretary: Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. 

RFK, Jr. Is an anti-vaccine activist. He believes: vaccines cause autism, the threat of COVID was exaggerated in order to promote vaccines, COVID targeted whites and blacks, the FDA “suppresses” health advancements, wireless technology causes cancer, AIDS isn’t caused by HIV, fluoride causes diseases, etc. 

 

U.N. Ambassador: Elise Stefanik 

Tried helping Trump in overturning the 2020 election. 

 

“Border Czar”: Tom Homan 

In Trump’s first term, Homan was behind his family-separation policy. 

 

Defense Secretary: Pete Hegseth 

Hegseth was flagged by a fellow service member of being a potential “insider threat.” He’s been accused of assaults and white-supremacism. 

 

Secretary of Veterans Affairs: Doug Collins 

Collins voted against the Violence Against Women Act. 

 

National Security Adviser: Michael Waltz 

Waltz tried helping Trump overturn the 2020 election. 

 

Interior Secretary: Doug Burgum 

As governor of North Dakota, Burgum signed one of the strictest anti-abortion laws in the country – making it illegal even in cases of incest and rape. 

 

Solicitor General: Dean John Sauer 

Sauer represented Trump in his Supreme Court immunity case, where he argued, “that if the president ordered an assassination on his political enemies, he could not be indicted unless he had first been impeached.” 

 

Secretary of Homeland Security: Kristi Noem 

Noem bragged about shooting and killing one of her dogs in a book she released earlier this year. 

 

CIA Director: John Ratcliffe 

Ratcliffe declassified unverified intelligence to benefit Trump’s 2024 election odds. 

 

Director of National Intelligence: Tulsi Gabbard 

Gabbard has been referred to as a “Russian asset” by several politicians, on both sides of the aisle. 

Here’s what two Republicans have said about Gabbard: 

Adam Kinzinger - “Gabbard has embraced actual Russian propaganda” and “it’s traitorous.” 

Mitt Romney - “Gabbard has been parroting fake Russian propaganda.” 

 

EPA Administrator: Lee Zeldin 

As a New York Representative for 8 years, Zeldin earned a 14% grade by the League of Conservation Voters. 

 

U.S. Ambassador to Israel: Mike Huckabee 

Huckabee is a Christian nationalist; has said there’s no such thing as a ‘Palestinian;’ and has compared the Iran nuclear deal to the Holocaust. 

 

U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York: Jay Clayton 

Clayton has zero prosecutorial experience. 

 

Department of Government Efficiency: Elon Musk and Vivek Ramaswamy 

This is a made-up department. There is no such thing as the “Department of Government Efficiency.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/elon-musk-vivek-ramaswamys-new-department-government-efficiency-rcna179906 

 

Deputy Chief of Staff: Dan Scavino 

During Trump’s first term, Scavino was in charge of many of Trump’s inaccurate, controversial, conspiratorial tweets. 

 

Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy and Homeland Security Adviser: Stephen Miller 

Miller is a white-nationalist. 

 

Deputy Chief of Staff for Communications and Personnel: Taylor Budowich 

Budowich is alleged to have helped organize the January 6th insurrection. 

 

Presidential Personnel Office Head: Sergio Gor 

Gor is Trump’s book-publisher. 

 

White House Communications Director: Steven Cheung 

Whenever Trump’s received backlash for using rhetoric similar to Hitler, Cheung has responded by calling the offended “snowflakes.” 

 

White House Press Secretary: Karoline Leavitt 

Leavitt was kicked off a CNN interview when, instead of answering the actual questions, she continually ignored them to take shots at the interviewer’s colleagues. 

https://www.poynter.org/commentary/2024/cnn-kasie-hunt-karoline-leavitt-interview/


What do these nominees have in common? They all place Trump over country.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...