Skip to main content

#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum and #TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth

I had some fun with the trending hashtags #PresidentTrumps1stTantrum and #TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth on Twitter over the past couple days. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) The white hood and robe he ordered for Inauguration Day doesn't fit
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
330 Likes, 140 Retweets

2) He accidentally deports Melania
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
243 Likes, 98 Retweets

3) A leaked video catches Ivanka saying, "If he weren't my father, I still wouldn't date him."
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
241 Likes, 99 Retweets

4) The ghosts of Lincoln and Reagan make a bet on who can make him lose it first
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
117 Likes, 35 Retweets

5) David Duke turned down his Facebook friend request
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
88 Likes, 28 Retweets

6) "Earth is like a bigly planet, people. It's got a lot of blue and green stuff. It's just tremendous, believe me."
#TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth
73 Likes, 26 Retweets

7) "For God said in the book of Two Corinthians, the Earth will thou be yuge or something. Look it up."
#TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth
57 Likes, 34 Retweets

7) "I'm gonna build a wall around Earth and make Mars pay for it. Those rapist Martians are no good, I tell you."
#TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth
63 Likes, 28 Retweets

9) "By doing away with regulations and ignoring climate change, we're gonna make Earth great again, believe me."
#TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth
56 Likes, 21 Retweets

10) "Bigly" wind gusts on Inauguration Day
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
44 Likes, 10 Retweets

11) "Sure, climate change is real. It's warm in the summer, cold in the winter, dark at night, light in the morning."
#TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth
40 Likes, 7 Retweets

12) The Syracuse mascot shows him up on National Orange Day
#PresidentTrumps1stTantrum
27 Likes, 11 Retweets

13) "Some believed it was flat and then round. It's why I call my brain Earth. Some think it's flat or round too."
#TrumpNarratesPlanetEarth
22 Likes, 5 Retweets

Totals: 1,401 Likes, 542 Retweets (Averages of 107.8 Likes, 41.7 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...