Skip to main content

#HowTrumpSolvesACrisis

I had some fun with the trending hashtag #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis on Twitter the other day. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my tweets can be viewed here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
1. Creates the crisis
2. Blames Obama
106 Likes, 37 Retweets

2) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He asks himself who's best at creating crises and then appoints him to a Cabinet position.
41 Likes, 15 Retweets

3) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
By going to a white nationalist rally and asking these "very fine people" for some advice.
38 Likes, 13 Retweets

4) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
Blame the media, while calling it a "fake crisis."
28 Likes, 16 Retweets

5) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
Tweets to start a new crisis in order to direct attention away from a previous one.
30 Likes, 13 Retweets

5) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He tweets about how great he is at solving crises without actually doing anything about it.
31 Likes, 12 Retweets

7) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He signs a blank sheet of paper, before writing "CRISIS OVER" and calling it an executive order.
22 Likes, 16 Retweets

8) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He looks up "solve" and "crisis" in the dictionary before getting distracted by "Fox & Friends."
31 Likes, 6 Retweets

9) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
Day 1: "We have a unicorn crisis."
Day 2: "There are no more unicorns."
Day 2+: "You see? I can tackle any crisis!"
29 Likes, 7 Retweets

10) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
"Eeny meeny miny moe,
Which foreign dictator do I blow?"
28 Likes, 7 Retweets

11) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He defensively shouts, "This is no crisis; you're the crisis!"
28 Likes, 5 Retweets

12) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He uses one of his lifelines to phone a friend - Putin.
28 Likes, 3 Retweets

13) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
Bankrupts it.
19 Likes, 10 Retweets

14) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
Duct tape
20 Likes, 5 Retweets

15) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He is the crisis, so resigning would definitely help.
20 Likes, 4 Retweets

16) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
"You can't spell 'crisis' w/out 'ISIS,' & I know more about ISIS than the generals do, believe me. So crisis solved."
18 Likes, 5 Retweets

16) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He reads aloud a made-up scripture from the book of Two Corinthians.
21 Likes, 2 Retweets

18) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He looks for "crisis" on a map, mistaking it for Persia.
16 Likes, 4 Retweets

19) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He grabs it by the pu*sy.
17 Likes, 1 Retweet

20) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He asks Congress to repeal and replace the crisis with something much worse.
11 Likes, 6 Retweets

21) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
By citing an "alternative crisis" which never took place.
15 Likes, 2 Retweets

22) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He refuses to release information regarding his tax returns, I mean, the crisis.
13 Likes, 3 Retweets

23) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He prays to the gods of Nambia.
13 Likes, 1 Retweet

24) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He builds an invisible wall and makes his dad pay for it.
13 Likes, 0 Retweets

25) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He doesn't. He just makes it worse, "bigly."
10 Likes, 1 Retweet

26) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He plays Candy Crush.
6 Likes, 0 Retweets

27) #HowTrumpSolvesACrisis
He talks it up by calling it "the biggest crisis the world has ever known, believe me!"
4 Likes, 1 Retweets

Totals: 646 Likes, 195 Retweets (Averages of 23.9 Likes, 7.2 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...