Skip to main content

#MuellerMonday

I had some fun with the trending hashtag #MuellerMonday on Twitter yesterday. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) CNN: "Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos!"
MSNBC: "Manafort, Gates, Papadopoulos!"
Fox News: "Duck, duck, goose!"
#MuellerMonday
332 Likes, 93 Retweets

2) GOP: A party that champions personal responsibility until they're the ones having to be personally responsible.
#MuellerMonday
202 Likes, 70 Retweets

3) Trump: "All this Russian colluding by my guys shows is that Crooked Hillary won the popular vote with illegals, b/c logic."
#MuellerMonday
50 Likes, 65 Retweets

3) Huck Sanders later today: "I'm unaware of any Manafort, Gates, or Snuffleupagus."
#MuellerMonday
94 Likes, 21 Retweets

5) Trump: "All this alleged collusion is just locker-room talk. In locker rooms, men talk about getting away with sexally assaulting women & stripping democracy from this great nation. That's just common sense."
#MuellerMonday
77 Likes, 36 Retweets

6) Trump: "I know people; I hire the best people."
Mueller: "What about Manafort, Gates, and Papadopoulos?"
Trump: "I know people; I hire the best people."
#MuellerMonday
68 Likes, 27 Retweets

7) Manafort's lawyer: "I've never lied. Having said that, I've got seven words for all of you: This is ridiculous!"
#MuellerMonday
53 Likes, 15 Retweets

8) Trump: "I know more about lying than my advisors do, believe me!"
#MuellerMonday
43 Likes, 8 Retweets

9) #SarahSanders: "I'm going to be handing you a lot of this today, more so than usual, which is saying something." (picture of an animated bull sh*tting)
#MuellerMonday
35 Likes, 11 Retweets

10) What do Trump's Manafort, Gates, and Papadopoulos have in common?
Mueller: "They spread fake news!"
#MuellerMonday
34 Likes, 4 Retweets

11) Trump: "I extreme vet everyone: Refugees, foreign wives, obviously my advisors, everyone!"
#MuellerMonday
32 Likes, 5 Retweets

12) At some point in the future
Reporter: "What's soon to be former President Trump's reaction to being sentenced to a bigly long jail term?"
Huck Sanders: "Look, this has absolutely nothing to do with Trump himself or his campaign. Next..."
#MuellerMonday
21 Likes, 13 Retweets

13) Katrina (under Bush)
RWNJs: "This has everything to do w/Obama!"

Trump advisors indicted
"This has nothing to do w/Trump!"
#MuellerMonday
19 Likes, 7 Retweets

14) Trump: "Today's indictments prove this has been a witch-hunt all along. I've seen Paulie's (Manafort) broom."
#MuellerMonday
18 Likes, 5 Retweets

15) Trump: "Papadopoulos, Stephanopoulos. Poh-tay-toe, poh-tah-toe."
#MuellerMonday
18 Likes, 2 Retweets

15) Trump: "You see? I told you I'd put Crooked Hillary in jail!"
#MuellerMonday #Manafort #Papadopoulos
19 Likes, 1 Retweet

Totals: 1,109 Likes, 383 Retweets (Averages of  69.3 Likes, 23.9 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...