Skip to main content

Going hashtag crazy yet again!

Over the past week, I've had some fun with the following trending hashtags on Twitter: #MemoDay, #Rosenstein, #SeanHannitysTwitter, #AlienComfortFoods, and #CandyCrush. Here are my posts, ordered from the most popular to the least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Trump: "This memo is all about transparency. I'm Mr. Transparent, believe me. But no, you can't see my tax returns or Don Jr.'s Trump Tower emails. Hey, have we sent the hush money to that porn star yet? So transparent."
#MemoDay #Snark
548 Likes, 233 Retweets

2) If Donald Trump wants to talk about loyalty pledges, he should start with himself being loyal to his country (not Russia).
#Rosenstein
130 Likes, 63 Retweets

3) BREAKING NEWS: "Sean Hannity deactivates account to create a secret Twitter society"
#SeanHannitysTwitter #Snark
119 Likes, 43 Retweets

4) The FBI interviews Carter Page: 2013
Steele dossier: 2016
GOP: "Well, then it's obvious! The Steele dossier led to the FBI interviewing Carter Page, because you know, time!"
#MemoDay #Snark
93 Likes, 51 Retweets

5) RWNJs: "Sean Hannity's account got deactivated for something he tweeted? It's official; liberals and Twitter hate free speech! Now let's see which individuals and countries Trump bullies and threatens on here again..."
#SeanHannitysTwitter
62 Likes, 24 Retweets

6) Reporter: "When's the last time you guys didn't feel the need to generate some wild conspiracy?"
RWNJs: "Well, actually, time was created by the liberals to fight the conservative agenda. That's why it always moves forward. Fact! Google it!"
#SeanHannitysTwitter
39 Likes, 9 Retweets

7) GOP: "We're going to be that boyfriend who knows his gf is about to break up w/him, so we tell her about a surprise we're going to give her, talk it up like crazy. It winds up being a WWJD bracelet made out of tissue. This is going to save us & isn't desperate at all!"
#MemoDay
33 Likes, 12 Retweets

8) GOP: "When we said the memo was bigger than Watergate, we were talking about this." (a picture of a gate in water)
#MemoDay  #Snark
20 Likes, 12 Retweets

9) RWNJs: "Trump's ties to Russia is just a distraction! What Mueller is really after is Hannity's Twitter account!"
#SeanHannitysTwitter
25 Likes, 5 Retweets

10) Republicans should be more concerned about who's crushing our republic than who's crushing candy, but they're crushing on Russia, so I digress...
#CandyCrush
15 Likes, 7 Retweets

11) Trump Steaks
#AlienComfortFoods
13 Likes, 2 Retweets

12) If the GOP wants to talk video games, they should focus more on Call of Duty than Candy Crush. Just sayin'...
#CandyCrush
11 Likes, 3 Retweets

Totals: 1,108 Likes, 464 Retweets (Averages of 92.3 Likes, 38.7 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...