Skip to main content

Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 56: "'Taint Donny' ('Arrogant Covidiot' Track 6)," is now available!

Episode 56 of my podcast ("I Feel Snitty"), entitled, "'Taint Donny' ('Arrogant Covidiot' Track 6)," is now available!

Here's a description of it:

“Taint Donny”

Taint Donny’s about to hit all of the airwaves

After taking almost an hour to walk on stage

Takes a moment to rest

He’s looking out of breath

About to mumble bullsh*t in 4, 3 (4, 3, 2, 1)



He is Taint Donny and he doesn’t know wrong from right

He tells a hundred thousand lies each and every night

He spreads his bunk like a hooker does gonorrhea

Infecting millions – infertile to new ideas



He is the face of evil and vile

With a mouth of a kindergartner bully child



Ad hominems and hyperboles come flying out

Milking that deformed straw man for all it’s f*cking worth

Pulling numbers directly from his bigly a$$

Thinking red herrings are quite the massive catch



He is the face of evil and vile

With a mouth of a kindergartner bully child



Know what I think of you?



Let me tell you what I think of you



Taint Donny



His name is Taint Donny, he’s a son of a b*tch

You can’t trust any word that he says (Taint Donny)

Doctors diagnose him as a malignant narcissist

He only cares about himself (Taint Donny)



He really loves it when he gets a standing-O

So rise, clap your hands, and shout until your teeth fall out (Taint Donny)

He doesn’t give any sh*ts about you

He just wants to be praised and worshipped like a God (Taint Donny)



It’s frightening and sad to see

He’s Taint Donny

Now that’s his name. Let’s all vote him out.


The full episode can be heard here: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/taint-donny-arrogant-covidiot-track-6/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...