Skip to main content

Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 146: "Take a Look, It's in My Book, It's a Reading Promo - Part 16" is now available!

Since I've been so busy writing books, I decided to write and release 19 podcasts - one per book I've released to this point. What I decided to do is release them all today, but to only market one per week.

Having said that, episode 146 of my podcast ("I Feel Snitty"), entitled, "Take a Look, It's in My Book, It's a Reading Promo - Part 16," is now available! Here's a brief description of it:

The always witty satirist Craig Rozniecki is at it again with his seventh installment of the "LOL at the GOP" series. In it, he writes about: Rick Perry’s forgetful wisdom; Sarah Palin’s literal family feud; SeƱor Jeb Bush; why it’s inconceivable for many conservatives to label themselves as Constitutional; how Donald Trump would write Hallmark cards; a state senator who thinks butts and vaginas are the same thing; and so much more! So sit back, relax, and let laughter guide you in "LOL at the GOP - Volume 7: Obstruction of Conscience."

The podcast can be heard here: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/take-a-look-its-in-my-book-its-a-reading-promo-part-16/

The book can be purchased for $12.50 on paperback here: https://www.lulu.com/en/us/shop/craig-rozniecki/lol-at-the-gop-volume-7-obstruction-of-conscience/paperback/product-1mk6nenq.html?page=1&pageSize=4

The book can be purchased for $3.99 on Kindle here: https://www.amazon.com/LOL-GOP-Obstruction-Craig-Rozniecki-ebook/dp/B07BGRMXY7/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&qid=1620066346&refinements=p_27%3ACraig+Rozniecki&s=digital-text&sr=1-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...