Skip to main content

Transcript for Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 152: "'Blind Trigger' (parody based on the Bush song, 'Blood River')" is now available!

Podcast: I Feel Snitty

Episode 152: "Blind Trigger" (parody based on the Bush song, "Blood River")

Premiere Date: 5/7/21

Length: 4:17 (281 words)

Link: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/blind-trigger-parody-based-on-the-bush-song-blood-river/

Transcript: 

Trumper snowflakes get triggered all the time

Most of which they are so blind

Denial not just in Egypt

Their favorite language is projection

 

A black man taking a knee

A living woman making money

Muslims and LGBTs living free

Get ready for the angry tweets

 

Their eyes covered with lies, anger, and hate

Their blind trigger, cakes for gays

Ignorance is bliss-ful(l) of escape

Their blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

 

Prejudiced against y’all

They claim this means we’re equal

While wearing a shirt that says whites always rule

Standing on a cliff to look tall

 

Rights are stripped when they’re given to all

Not seeing this isn’t logical

At this, they bang their heads against walls

Muslims and LGBTs living free

Get ready for the angry tweets

 

Their eyes covered with lies, anger, and hate

Their blind trigger, cakes for gays

Ignorance is bliss-ful(l) of escape

Their blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

 

Why do all the Trumper snowflakes melt?

With math and science

Fact-checks

Letters

Numbers

Reading

Thinking

Logic

Non-flu

Vaccines

The truth

 

A black man taking a knee

A living woman making money

Muslims and LGBTs living free

Get ready for the angry tweets

 

Their eyes covered with lies, anger, and hate

Their blind trigger, cakes for gays

Ignorance is bliss-ful(l) of escape

Their blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

 

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Blind trigger, what scripture says

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...