Skip to main content

My new book, "LOL at the GOP - Volume 5: You Can't Spell 'Forgot To Take Their Crazy Pills' Without 'Tea Party'," is out!

My new book, LOL at the GOP - Volume 5: You Can't Spell "Forgot To Take Their Crazy Pills" Without "Tea Party," is officially available for purchase. At 5% off, the paperback version is $9.98, and ca be previewed/purchased at this link - http://www.lulu.com/shop/craig-rozniecki/lol-at-the-gop-volume-5-you-cant-spell-forgot-to-take-their-crazy-pills-without-tea-party/paperback/product-21599805.html

The Kindle version can be purchased for $2.99 at the following link - http://www.amazon.com/LOL-GOP-Volume-Forgot-Without-ebook/dp/B00K27DBUW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1398974049&sr=8-2&keywords=craig+rozniecki

If anyone has any questions, feel free to either comment on this blog or shoot me an email at CRozniecki@gmail.com. In case anyone is curious, here is a rundown of the contents pages of the book:

Contents

Introduction - A Long Island Iced Tea Party is More Sane Than the Tea Party - p. 7

A Fictional Foreward by The Tea Party - p. 8

The Tea Party Philosophy - p. 9

What if other workers treated their jobs like Tea Partiers do? - p. 11

Gettin’ deep with a Critical Thinking professor and a Tea Partier - p. 12

“President Obama’s speech is just a diversion, man…” - p. 17

You know you’re obsessed with Obamacare when… - p. 20

Ted Cruz ate paint chips as a kid - p. 23

Belief: Speaking for the American people. Reality: Speaking for such a small fraction of the American
people, not even Jesus can see them. - p. 27

Talkin’ ‘bout Negotiation - p. 31

Pacifiers may be needed - p. 34

The Tea Party shall now be known as The Huggies Party - p. 36

A Tea Party-Baseball Analogy - p. 40

Allen West gets in touch with his innermost Judas Priest (“Breaking the Law”) - p. 42

“Obama hates white people!” He hates part of himself then. That makes sense… - p. 43

“…The Republican Party doesn’t want black people to vote…” - p. 45

Iowa’s Scott Schaben isn’t a racist because… - p. 47

A conservative Facebook group calls for a new national holiday - p. 49

Allow me to introduce you to activist Roan Garcia-Quintana - p. 50

Misspelling the title of your own book on the front cover can never be a good thing - p. 53

North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory’s middle name might as well be BS - p. 54

Donald Trump sues Bill Maher over an orangutan joke - p. 55

“How to Be a Real Man” - brought to you by New Jersey Senate candidate Steve Lonegan - p. 57

OCT with guns + MDA in a restaurant = - p. 58

The Buckeye Firearms Foundation wants to buy George Zimmerman a gun. …and O.J. Simpson a
knife… and… - p. 60

If Gandhi marched with guns… - p. 62

South Carolina State Senator Lee Bright shows his last name to be misleading - p. 63

The bass ackwardsness of E.W. Jackson - p. 65

When not to tell a joke… - p. 67

A sex toy for Michele Bachmann - p. 68

I miss her already (Michelle Bachmann)… - p. 69

Talking to Women 101 - p. 72

New Mexico Representative Steve Pearce gives treats to obedient women - p. 74

North Carolina Governor Pat McCrory: Anti-choice on abortion and pro-choice on cookies - p. 75

“Pregnancy is like cancer” - p. 76

“Well, isn’t that convenient?” No, not unless you’re an idiot… - p. 77

“Abortion leads to global warming!” - p. 81

The Global Warming Conspiracy - p. 82

Steve Stockman impersonates Haley Joel Osment: “I get endorsed by dead people.” - p. 85

Wikipedia + Gattaca + Plagiarism = Rand Paul - p. 87

Rand Paul: “If I were a journalism teacher…” - p. 89

Coming soon: A plagiarism ad - brought to you by Rand Paul - p. 90

“Education shouldn’t be mandatory” - p. 91

Badass Jesus - p. 93

Beyond Cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs - p. 96

In the distant future, when Democrats and Republicans form two separate countries… - p. 101

References - p. 107

Acknowledgements - p. 117

About the Author - p. 119

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...