Skip to main content

#1776Trump

After returning home yesterday from a 4th of July weekend getaway, I had a little fun with the trending hashtag #1776 Trump on Twitter. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be viewed here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) "I know slaves; I have the best slaves. They're unbelievable."
#1776Trump
147 Likes, 62 Retweets

2) "Yes, I'm a racist & a sexist, and 240 years from now, nothing's gonna change, believe me."
#1776Trump
75 Likes, 26 Retweets

3) "I betcha my bayonet is bigger than your bayonet. Seriously, it's yuge!"
#1776Trump
65 Likes, 21 Retweets

4) "I only marry the hottest slaves. I've married three so far, because, you know, sanctity of marriage."
#1776Trump
44 Likes, 14 Retweets

5) Roses are red
Violets are blue
My wig is tremendous
My quill pen is yuge
#1776Trump
39 Likes, 11 Retweets

6) "I'm thinking about asking my dad for $10,000 so I can build a business all by myself."
#1776Trump
30 Likes, 9 Retweets

7) "So even though my family came from Germany, I think we should build a big beautiful wall between Germany and the U.S."
#1776Trump
18 Likes, 10 Retweets

8) "My horse and carriage are like the bigliest ever!"
#1776Trump
18 Likes, 2 Retweets

Totals: 436 Likes, 155 Retweets (Averages of 54.5 Likes, 19.4 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...