Skip to main content

#TrumpSacrifices

I had some fun with the trending hashtag #TrumpSacrifices on Twitter yesterday. Here are my posts, ordered from the most to the least popular (all my tweets can be viewed here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) "I've made all my buildings accessible to the disabled because, by law, I had to."
#TrumpSacrifices
381 Likes, 125 Retweets

2) "I embarrass myself by publicly hitting on my hot daughter just so she gets used to creepy old men coming onto her."
#TrumpSacrifices
361 Likes, 124 Retweets

3) "I regularly butcher the English language, like bigly, yugely so, to make stupid people feel more smarter and stuff."
#TrumpSacrifices
204 Likes, 61 Retweets

4) "I gave up an entire summer in order to star alongside Vladimir Putin in 'Brokeback Mountain II: The Russian Reacharound."
#TrumpSacrifices
130 Likes, 45 Retweets

5) "I once withdrew my name for the Oompa Loompa of the Year Award so John Boehner could win."
#TrumpSacrifices
133 Likes, 29 Retweets

6) "I once made it a point to not tell people to beat the crap out of each other at my rallies, you know, for world peace."
#TrumpSacrifices
111 Likes, 27 Retweets

7) "I gave up my weekly allowance when I asked my father for millions and millions of dollars."
#TrumpSacrifices
95 Likes, 33 Retweets

8) "I've lied as much as I have, like bigly amounts, just so Pinocchio doesn't feel so bad."
#TrumpSacrifices
96 Likes, 31 Retweets

9) "I've refused to go after younger, finer pieces of ass in order to protect the sanctity of marriage with my third wife."
#TrumpSacrifices
78 Likes, 21 Retweets

10) "I once canceled a yuge meeting to go to my daughter's school on bring-your-pet day, where I showed them my hair."
#TrumpSacrifices
72 Likes, 13 Retweets

11) "I gave up specifics for Lent like 100 years ago, and to this day, I've continued to give them up."
#TrumpSacrifices
60 Likes, 19 Retweets

12) "I stop at stop signs, even when no one else is around, because of what Jesus said in the book of Two Corinthians."
#TrumpSacrifices
58 Likes, 20 Retweets

13) "I'm willing to destroy this country in order to make America great again."
#TrumpSacrifices
52 Likes, 22 Retweets

14) "I gave up my whiteness to try and make orange sexy again."
#TrumpSacrifices
57 Likes, 11 Retweets

15)  "I've revised history to make people believe everyone had it great in 1816."
#TrumpSacrifices
41 Likes, 11 Retweets

Totals: 1,929 Likes, 592 Retweets (Averages of 128.6 Likes, 39.5 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...