Skip to main content

Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 228: ”'You’re Accused and Betrayed' (parody based off Green Day’s song 'Horseshoes and Handgrenades')"

The latest episode of my podcast ("I Feel Snitty"), entitled ”'You’re Accused and Betrayed' (parody based off Green Day’s song 'Horseshoes and Handgrenades')" is now available!

Here are the lyrics:

“You’re Accused and Betrayed”

Insurrection!

 

He will bail you all out

At least that’s what he says

He has told thirty-thousand lies

So, his promises aren’t worth a sh*t

Y’all get flocked up; baa; and spout

QAnon gibberish

Attack police, what’s free

Because you’re patriotic

 

So, Donnie eats his Whoppers

As you’re handcuffed and put away

Guess it really sucks to be you

You’re accused and betrayed

 

He will watch as you go down

Viking helmets and all

His show isn’t going well

Prepped for you to take the fall

You are the clowns

Go ahead, grab the flagpoles

Hit democracy’s mouth

In their graves, our Founders turn

Witnessing nooses form

Pence hangs around

 

So, Donnie eats his Whoppers

As you’re handcuffed and put away

Guess it really sucks to be you

You’re accused and betrayed

 

Mass-deception, repetition

Until your small brain faces yuge evaporation

 

Mass-deception, repetition

Until your small brain faces yuge evaporation

Mass-deception, repetition

Until your small brain faces bigly…

 

He will bail you all out

At least that’s what he says

He’s a liar, dic[tator] complier

Seemingly unable to pull out

He will bail you all out

 

L-O-C-K-E-M!

L-O-C-K-E-M!

L-O-C-K-E-M!

L-O-C-K-E-M!


The song can be found here. - https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/you-re-accused-and-betrayed-parody-based-off-green-day-s-song-horseshoes-and-handgrenades/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...