Skip to main content

Transcript for Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 223: ”'Pisstaker' (parody based off Green Day’s song 'Peacemaker')" is now available!

Podcast: I Feel Snitty

Episode 223: "Pisstaker" (parody based off Green Day’s song "Peacemaker")

Premiere Date: 5/5/2023

Length: 3:24 (324 words)

Link: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/pisstaker-parody-based-off-green-day-s-song-peacemaker/

Transcript: 

“Pisstaker”

Not one, but six!

 

So, my name is Donnie; I’ve got no money; owned by the Russian mob

Together do some “laundry,” or they’ll clean me out (Oh, no-no)

So, I call my Vlady; I’m on hold, hold, hold, hold, hold

After five hours, he says, “Why don’t you just leave us alone?”

So, I wear a bracelet, as a reminder; asks “What Would Vlady Do?”

If my Cabinet protests it, I say “You are screwed!” (Oh, yeah-yeah)

So, I call a guy, who says, “Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait”

“I know what he did in the summer of sixty-eight”

 

Showers, the golden showers

There are powers with the tapes

Pee on my a$$ and face

So, whatever Vlady says, I trust and obey

 

So, his name is Donnie; he’s lost some money; is owned by the mob

He’s on a choke-collar, so they don’t bark (Ruff, ruff, ruff)

So, he’s always their b*tch, arf, arf, arf, arf, arf, arf, arf

If they say to, he’ll lick his balls if one is left

So, he has no control, but wants to act like he’s really strong

Even though his muscles look like nothing more than fluff (fluff, fluff, fluff)

So, I’m a pisstaker, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

Little Donnie, take it away again for the chorus

 

Showers, the golden showers

There are powers with the tapes

Pee on my a$$ and face

So, whatever Vlady says, I trust and obey

 

So, now I’m tired of doing the mob favors

Being the butt of “showers” jokes by pisstakers

Shit, I’ve got a call from someone named Popovsky (“Ha, ha, ha”)

“You better not take off, for we hold your golden fate”

“We know what he did in the summer of sixty-eight”

“We know what he did in the summer of sixty-eight”

“We know what he did in the summer of sixty-eight”

“We know what he did in the summer of sixty-eight”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...