Skip to main content

The best memory, the best sources, the best everything

Receiving a great deal of criticism for retweeting a white supremacist's false murder statistics on his Twitter account, even from conservative Fox News host Bill O'Reilly, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump released this video to the press to try and silence his critics on the matter:

"Look people, so called fact-checkers have their sources and I have my sources. They have their guys and I have my guys. And let me tell you something, America, I've got the best sources, the very best guys. So I'm a little tired of the liberal media fact-checking things I've already fact-checked and know to be true. I've got the best memory in the world, so when this one guy, I forget his name, but when he comes to me with some numbers, I'm going to believe him, because I know it to be true. I know the liberal media wants names to my guys, to my sources, but unless your name is Donald Trump, what's in a name really? I mean, seriously? I'll just say I have some of these guys, some of those guys, and even some of the other guys. When I was in school and my teachers asked for sources, I put the title of some article and the person's name was "Guy, Some," and the teachers always patted me on the head and gave me a gold star, even in college. I just know things most people don't know. You nerdy losers can have your dictionaries, your encyclopedias, your thesauri, and whatever, and I'll take my guys over them each and every time! If my guy says the capital of France is Tour de and you come back and tell me it's not, I'm going to go with my guy. If my guy says 47 is less than or equal to 1 and you tell me that's not true, I'm going to go with my guy. Even if my guy says the 9/11 attacks happened in the month of February and you refute that, I'm going to go with my guy. Don't ever try to fact-check a fact-checker with the best sources, the best memory, and the best guys I can't remember the names to!"

Comments

  1. Hahaha. I'm still cracking up over this blog! You've really helped open eyes to the fact that Donald Trump is a wanna be gangster/thug. Impressive! And that's why I love reading your material.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...