Skip to main content

#RejectedNamesForHurricanes

While I was quite hesitant on posting any #RejectedNamesForHurricanes tweets, I may have been going through trending-hashtag withdrawal (THW), so I finally gave in and posted the following tweets, ordered from the most to least popular (https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Hurricane Butthole Surfers
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
19 Likes, 2 Retweets

2) Hurricane Jesus
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
18 Likes, 1 Retweet

3) Hurricane Trumpty Dumpty
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
10 Likes, 2 Retweets

4) Hurricane Dubya
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
7 Likes, 3 Retweets

5) Hurricane Puppy Monkey Baby
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
9 Likes, 0 Retweets

6) Hurricane Serenity Now
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
7 Likes, 1 Retweet

7) Hurricane Pee-wee
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 2 Retweets

7) Hurricane Tickle Me Elmo
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
5 Likes, 1 Retweet

7) Hurricane Hootie and the Blowfish
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
5 Likes, 1 Retweet

10) Hurricane Climate Change Denier
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 1 Retweet

10) Hurricane Trumpelstiltskin
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 1 Retweet

10) Hurricane Mini-Me
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 1 Retweet

10) Hurricane Mother Teresa
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 1 Retweet

10) Hurricane Drumpf
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
5 Likes, 0 Retweets

10) Hurricane Sprinkle
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
5 Likes, 0 Retweets

16) Hurricane His Dudeness
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 1 Retweet

16) Hurricane Netflix and Chill
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 0 Retweets

16) Hurricane One Direction
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 0 Retweets

16) Hurricane Koch Brothers
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
4 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Miami
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 1 Retweet

20) Hurricane El Duderino
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 1 Retweet

20) Hurricane Gandhi
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Cantore
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Slippery When Wet
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Caution Wet Floor
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Sleepy
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Madonna
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Free Willy
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Waterworld
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Nickelback
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Let's Blame the Gays
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Punxsutawney Phil
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

20) Hurricane Shucky Ducky
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

34) Hurricane Rubin Carter
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

34) Hurricane Chance of Rain 20%
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

34) Hurricane Dalai Lama
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

34) Hurricane The Dude
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

34) Hurricane Oprah
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

34) Hurricane Puss in Boots
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
2 Likes, 0 Retweets

40) Hurricane Bozo
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
1 Like, 0 Retweets

40) Hurricane SeaWorld
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
1 Like, 0 Retweets

40) Hurricane Thar She Blows
#RejectedNamesForHurricanes
1 Like, 0 Retweets

Totals: 180 Likes, 20 Retweets (Averages of 4.3 Likes, 0.5 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...