Skip to main content

#VPDebate

https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki

1) Kaine: "I'm going to quote Trump"
Pence: "That's not his quote"
Kaine: "Here's the video clip"
Pence: "That's his stunt double"
#VPDebate
1,167 Likes, 708 Retweets

2) Kaine: "Why won't you defend Trump?"
Pence: "I will"
Kaine: "So defend him"
Pence: "Maybe later"
#VPDebate
548 Likes, 378 Retweets

3) Pence:"I was told to laugh every time Kaine speaks. It's my first time laughing, so I'm not sure how this is going to look on TV."
#VPDebate
515 Likes, 247 Retweets

4) Kaine quotes Trump
Pence laughs

Trump's even a joke to his running mate.
#VPDebate
464 Likes, 186 Retweets

5) Biden: "Thank God I wasn't part of this debate. I would have just said 'malarkey' 4 or 500 times."
#VPDebate
363 Likes, 141 Retweets

6) BREAKING NEWS: "Mike Pence has been rushed into see a chiropractor after shaking his head for 90 straight minutes."
#VPDebate
331 Likes, 115 Retweets

7) Pence: "It's okay to be sad about unarmed blacks being killed by cops, but is wrong to admit racism exists & do anything about it"
#VPDebate
243 Likes, 177 Retweets

8) Pence: "There you go whipping out that Mexican thing again."

"Mexicans" will be "whipping out" photo IDs on election day.
#VPDebate
258 Likes, 117 Retweet

9) Pence: "As a man with a penis - despite the rumors, I think it's my duty to tell women what they can & can't do w/their vaginas."
#VPDebate
166 Likes, 102 Retweets

10) Pence: "I highly doubt Donald said that, but then again, I hardly know anything about the guy. His name is Donald, right?"
#VPDebate
176 Likes, 65 Retweets

11) Media: "Pence won because he uttered the same lies as Trump, but did so more calmly."
#VPDebate
138 Likes, 67 Retweets

12) Pence: "I'm very proud to stand with Donald Trump. What specifically? I can't answer that question."
#VPDebate
128 Likes, 68 Retweets

13) Pence: "When Kaine uses words I don't understand, I'll just shake my head. I'm going to be shaking my head for 90 minutes."
#VPDebate
137 Likes, 56 Retweets

14) Pence: "Us insult? Did you hear what Kaine just said with his list of our insults? Repeating our insults makes him the insulter!"
#VPDebate
121 Likes, 54 Retweets

15) Kaine: "Here's what Trump said."
Pence: "You're just a mean person, aren't you?"
Kaine: "I didn't say it."
Pence: "You just did."
#VPDebate
109 Likes, 57 Retweets

16) Pence:"The best way to solve any problem is to ignore it & pretend it doesn't exist. That's what I do about erectile dysfunction."
#VPDebate
113 Likes, 50 Retweets

17) Kaine: "I'm with her!"

Pence: "I'm with... Wait, who am I with again? He's not here, is he?"
#VPDebate
104 Likes, 46 Retweets

18) Kaine: "Let's talk about taxes."
Moderator: "Let's talk about taxes."
Pence: "Let's talk about Russia. You said Russia, right?"
#VPDebate
91 Likes, 55 Retweets

19) Pence: "I'm here tonight at the VP debate to announce I'm running for president in 2020."
#VPDebate
102 Likes, 40 Retweets

20) Pence: "Things in the Middle East are literally spinning out of control and I literally don't know what 'literally' means."
#VPDebate
85 Likes, 45 Retweets

20) Pence: "Everything Trump has been recorded saying or doing never happened. Where'd I put that 'Men In Black' memory eraser?"
#VPDebate
89 Likes, 41 Retweets

22) Pence: "Donald Trump has a plan. No one really understands it, not even him, but trust us, he has a plan."
#VPDebate
90 Likes, 39 Retweets

23) Trumpsters
Start of the day: "Assange is going to end Hillary!"
End of the day: "Pence was more grown-up than Trump! Winning!"
#VPDebate
97 Likes, 28 Retweets

24) Mod: "How do you respond to DT's fat-shaming?"

Pence: "You know what I like? Board games. Does anyone else like board games?"
#VPDebate
72 Likes, 32 Retweets

24) Pence: "The only way to defend a person is to put on ear muffs whenever they speak and then deny they ever said anything."
#VPDebate
73 Likes, 31 Retweets

26) Pence:"Even though ISIS was formed before PBO became pres., HRC went back in time with Doc Brown to create it, so it's her fault."
#VPDebate
68 Likes, 33 Retweets

27) Line of the night
Pence: "There you go - you whipped out that Mexican thing again."
#VPDebate
68 Likes, 25 Retweets

28) Media #VPDebate analysis
"After Trump's awful performance, the goal was for Pence to resemble a grown-up, & he did that, so he won tonight."
69 Likes, 18 Retweets

29) Pence: "Taxes shmaxes. Trump is brilliant for not paying them to help our kids and veterans."
#VPDebate
54 Likes, 30 Retweets

30) 9/8/16
Pence: "I think it's inarguable that Putin has been a stronger leader than Obama."
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/295075-pence-inarguable-putin-has-been-stronger-leader-than …
#VPDebate
35 Likes, 46 Retweets

30) Pence: "Trump never said NATO was obsolete. He doesn't even know what that word means."
#VPDebate
62 Likes, 19 Retweets

32) While Pence watches the debate: "Wow... That really happened? I didn't deny I knew who Trump was, did I?"
#VPDebate
64 Likes, 16 Retweets

33) Pence: "I'm trying out some new scowls tonight. What do you think of this one? I call it the happy-go-lucky scowl."
#VPDebate
51 Likes, 21 Retweets

34) Trump (while watching the #VPDebate): "I knew I should have named myself as my running mate!"
50 Likes, 21 Retweets

35) Trump: "I'm so gonna tweet about Mexican things at 3 am, while eating a taco bowl at Trump Tower."
#VPDebate
52 Likes, 17 Retweets

36) Pence: "Whatever Trump says, he doesn't mean it, so always add the words, 'and love is like bigly great'."
#VPDebate
44 Likes, 17 Retweets

36) Pence's opening comments include his take on Don't Stop Believin': "I'm just a small town boy, livin' in a frickin' crazy world."
#VPDebate
49 Likes, 12 Retweets

38) Pence: "Trump has been insulting? Well, I know you are, but what am I?"
#VPDebate
46 Likes, 13 Retweets

39) Pence: "I'm so glad this backdrop isn't like really really white, b/c then no one would be able to see me. I'd blend right in."
#VPDebate
44 Likes, 12 Retweets

40) Pence: "That whole 'you're hired' (HRC), 'you're fired' (DT) thing was cute. It should be 'you're hired,' 'I'm bankrupt again'."
#VPDebate
37 Likes, 13 Retweets

41) Kaine: "Why can't we trust women?"

Pence: "Fetuses before hos, fo' sho'."
#VPDebate
38 Likes, 10 Retweets

41) Pence: "So what if bin Laden was killed while Clinton was Sec of State? If Trump was pres, he would have killed him w/a Slim Jim!"
#VPDebate
42 Likes, 6 Retweets

43) Pence: "Trump's been all about immigrants. He will pick up all 11 million of them 1 x 1 & take them to Mexico. He's so strong."
#VPDebate
36 Likes, 10 Retweets

44) Kaine: "You once called my wife ugly."
Pence: "How dare you insult me!"
#VPDebate
38 Likes, 7 Retweets

45) Pence: "This economy is in shambles. We were facing a recession, unemployment/poverty are down, jobs were created, but whatever."
#VPDebate
30 Likes, 14 Retweets

46) Pence: "If we stay on the path your party is on, we'll create more jobs. If you want another recession, we're your party!"
#VPDebate
32 Likes, 11 Retweets

47) Pence: "I promised Donald I'd praise his BFF Vlady (Putin) at least once during this debate, so here we go..."
#VPDebate
30 Likes, 9 Retweets

48) Pence: "I'm now going to try to win over Johnson supporters by properly pronouncing the world 'Aleppo' - 'uh-lep-oh'."
#VPDebate
33 Likes, 5 Retweets

49) Trump: "What did Kaine say? Big league? I think he means bigly. What a douche!"
#VPDebate
29 Likes, 2 Retweets

50) Trump: "Okay, I've got two hours to come up with a post-debate tweet. Let's see... Kaine and bigly Able? Shake head at facts?"
#VPDebate
17 Likes, 1 Retweet

Totals: 6,898 Likes, 3,333 Retweets (Averages of 138.0 Likes, 66.7 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"