Skip to main content

How is anyone surprised by The Donald's comments? Trump's mouth is a sh*thole.

I'd think most people, especially members of the media and Congress would be used to this by now. Here's how the process breaks down: 

1) Donald Trump says or tweets something offensive.

2) Shock is displayed throughout Congress and the news media.

3) Trump's poll numbers drop amongst self-described conservatives and Republicans.

4) Trump's team then provides a ridiculous twist to the original quote or ridiculous rationale for said quote.

5) The story begins to fade.

6) Trump's numbers amongst the formerly disappointed conservatives and Republicans rise to their pre-story levels.

7) The cycle starts all over again.

It was quite ironic for Donald Trump to refer to other countries as sh*tholes, because, as far as I can tell, there is no bigger sh*thole than the president's mouth. Crap spews out of there faster than an auctioneer can count to 1. 

Sadly, nothing the president says surprises me anymore. Of course, having said that, he'll probably utter something over the next 48 hours which leaves me in shock, but I digress. It actually surprises me more that members of the media and Congress are at all surprised by Trump's words. Let's look back at a few of his more controversial comments pre-Sh*tholegate:

- "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending the best. They're not sending you, they're sending people that have lots of problems and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bring crime. They're rapists... And some, I assume, are good people."

- "If I were running 'The View', I'd fire Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say 'Rosie, you're fired.'"

- "I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

- "The point is, you can never be too greedy."

- "You know, it really doesn't matter what the media write as long as you've got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass."

- "You know, I'm automatically attracted to beautiful - I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. ... Grab them by the pu*sy. You can do anything."

- "You have a bunch of bad hombres down there. You aren't looking enough to stop them. I think your military is scared. Our military isn't, so I might just send them down to take care of it."

- "I always wanted to get the Purple Heart. This was much easier."

- "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 [Hillary Clinton] emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

- "You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

- "I know more about ISIS than the generals do. Believe me."

- "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

- "Listen you motherf*ckers, we're going to tax you 25 percent!"

- "The answer is there has to be some form of punishment. ... Yeah, there has to be some form." (regarding abortion)

- "It's like in golf... A lot of people - I don't want this to sound trivial - but a lot of people are switching to these really long putters, very unattractive... It's weird. You see these great players with these really long putters, because they can't sink three-footers anymore. And, I hate it. I am a traditionalist. I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist."

- "It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"

- "When you see the other side chopping off heads, waterboarding doesn't sound very severe."

- "[John McCain is]... not a war hero. He's a war hero - he's a war hero 'cause he was captured. I like people that weren't captured, OK, I hate to tell you."

- "[Arianna Huffington] is unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man - he made a good decision."

- "My favourite part [of Pulp Fiction] is when Sam has his gun out in the diner and he tells the guy to tell his girlfriend to shut up. 'Tell that b*tch to be cool. Say: B*tch be cool.' I love those lines."

- "While [Bette Midler] is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct."

- "Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

- "Certain guys tell me they want women of substance, not beautiful models. It just means they can't get beautiful models."

- "I would never buy Ivana any decent jewels or pictures. Why give her negotiable assets?"

- "Who wouldn't take Kate's picture and make lots of money if she does the nude sunbathing thing? Come on Kate!"

- "Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office 'begging' for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!"

- "North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the 'Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.' Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!"

- "Wouldn't you love to see one of these NFL owners, when somebody disrespects our flag, to say, 'Get that son of a b*tch off the field right now. Out! He's fired, he's fired!"

- "I think there is blame on both sides. I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. ... You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides." (with regard to the Charlottesville rallies)

- "You take a look. Look at her, look at her words. ... I don't think so." (regarding a sexual assault accuser)

- "We have our own Vietnam. It's called the dating game." (on avoiding STDs)

- "[Deeply troubled women like Lindsay Lohan] They're always the best in bed. ... You don't want to be with them for the long term. But for the short term, there's nothing like it."

- "[I should be] getting the Congressional Medal of Honor [for notches on his bedpost]."

- "[Kim Kardashian] She's gotten a little bit large. I would say this, I don't think you should dress like you weigh 120 pounds."

- "A person who is flat-chested is very hard to be a 10."

- "[Women] They are real killers. I have seen women manipulate men with just a twitch of their eye - or perhaps another body part."

- "[Katarina Witt] Wonderful looking while on the ice but up close and personal, she could only be described as attractive if you like a woman with a bad complexion who is built like a linebacker."

- "You have to treat 'em like sh*t." (regarding women)

- "I think that putting a wife to work is a very dangerous thing. Unfortunately, after they're a star, the fun is over for me. It's like a creation process. It's almost like creating a building. It's pretty sad."

- "There are basically three types of women and reactions. One is the good woman who very much loves her future husband, solely for himself, but refuses to sign the agreement on principle. I fully understand this, but the man should take a pass anyway and find someone else. The other is the calculating woman who refuses to sign the prenuptial agreement because she is expecting to take advantage of the poor, unsuspecting sucker she's got in her grasp. There is also the woman who will openly and quickly sign a prenuptial agreement in order to make a quick hit and take the money given to her."

- (after purchasing the beauty pageant) "I'm going to get the bathing suits to be smaller and the heels to be higher."

- "Beauty and elegance, whether in a woman, a building, or a work of art, is not just superficial or something pretty to see."

- "26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military-only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?"

- "If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

- "Look at that face. Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really folks, come on. Are we serious?" (directed toward Carly Fiorina)

- "Now, somebody who a lot of people don't give credit to but in actuality is really beautiful is Paris Hilton. I've known Paris Hilton from the time she's 12, her parents are friends of mine, and the first time I saw her she walked into the room and I said, 'Who the hell is that?'"

- "I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?" (she was 10 at the time)

Our President of the United States, ladies and gentlemen, President Sh*thole...

http://www.marieclaire.co.uk/entertainment/people/donald-trump-quotes-57213

https://graphiq-stories.graphiq.com/stories/5187/23-ridiculously-offensive-donald-trump-quotes#2

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/donald-trumps-most-offensive-and-outrageous-quotes-w167142/on-duchess-kates-topless-photos/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/donald-trump-sexism-tracker-every-offensive-comment-in-one-place/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun

The difference between "looking" and "checking out"

I may be way off with these numbers, but it's my approximation that at least 75% of individuals whom are involved in a serious relationship feel it's perfectly acceptable to "check out" members of the opposite sex they're not involved with. Meanwhile, approximately 25% either don't feel this is acceptable or aren't sure about the matter. I hadn't thought about this matter for a while, but since I've been dating a woman for about 8 months, the topic has been pondered about some. When reading or hearing others discuss this very issue, I often times hear comments similar to the following: "It's human nature to look." "There's nothing wrong with checking others out. I'm sure he/she does it too!" "It's fine to do it. Just don't tell your boyfriend/girlfriend about it or do it in front of them!" "It's natural to find people attractive." When observing the array of comments, I i

The verdict is in. To no one's surprise, Jonathan Hoenig has been found guilty of being an idiot.

Just recently, when discussing the Michael Brown shooting and whether or not race had anything to do with it, Fox News contributor Jonathan Hoenig said, "You know who talks about race? Racists." One moment while I provide Mr. Hoenig with the well deserved slow-clap. :: slow-claps for two seconds :: So, that was quite the line by Mr. Hoenig, wasn't it? "You know who talks about race? Racists." Well, wasn't he just talking about race? So, by his own words, I guess that makes him a racist. Also, if he wants to be consistent, does this mean that people whom talk about gender are sexists and people whom talk about sexual orientation are homophobes? With that line of thinking, Hoenig would engage in the following back-and-forths: Hoenig: "So, who are you voting for?" A woman: "The Democratic candidate, because he's been adamant about his support for equal rights for women." Hoenig: "You sexist feminist nazi!"