Skip to main content

Donald Trump sues Bill Maher over orangutan joke

I now think that Donald Trump is much more than just sexy, which is kind of a given. The term "brilliant" simply doesn't do the man any justice.

The man who was voted as having the sexiest rat-hair in the world - in a private poll where he was the only participant - is suing Bill Maher for $5 million.

During an appearance by Maher on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, he stated that if Trump could prove he's not the "spawn of his mother having sex with an orangutan," he'd donate $5 million to the charity of Trump's choice. This was in response to Trump offering to donate $5 million to charity if President Obama would release his college and passport records.

Trump sent Maher information allegedly proving he was not born via his mother and an orangutan doing the horizontal mambo.

When asked about the comedian's orangutan remark, Trump said, "I don't think he was joking. He said it with venom. That was venom. That wasn't a joke..."

If the case moves forward, the following dialogue will likely ensue between the judge and Mr. Trump, who would naturally be representing himself:

Judge Facepalm: "So, let me get this straight - you're wanting $5 million from this man because you feel you were able to prove that you're not the product of your mother having sex with an orangutan?"

Trump: "That's right, your honor."

Facepalm: "You do realize the man is a comedian, correct?"

Trump: "Well, that's just an opinion."

Facepalm: "That's kind of how he makes a living."

Trump: "But, it's still an opinion. He said it with venom, your honor. That was no joke."

Facepalm: "You also realize he said this on a late-night comedy show, correct?"

Trump: "Again, that's just opinion."

Facepalm: "You may not find Jay Leno funny, but he gets paid to tell jokes late Monday through Friday."

Trump: "No disrespect, your honor, but I disagree."

Facepalm: "Okay... Also, you realize that he was simply mocking you for offering to donate $5 million to charity if President Obama released his college and passport records, correct?"

Trump: "Venom, your honor. Pure venom."

Facepalm: "I'm going to dismiss this case, because after seeing you in person and hearing you speak, Mr. Trump, I'm still not convinced you're not the product of your mother and an orangutan doing the nasty. ...no disrespect to orangutans."

Also in light of this news, Weird Al Yankovic is rumored to be writing a song based off The Presidents of the United States' tune "Lump," and will call it "Trump." The chorus will go something like this:

"He's Trump, He's Trump,
He's in his head,
He's Trump, He's Trump, He's Trump,
He might need meds."


http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/trump-sues-maher-5-million-joke-170038270.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...