Skip to main content

Donald Trump roasts everyone

In a surprise move, GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump, encouraged by his improving poll numbers following disparaging comments he made about almost every single demographic known to man, decided to deliver a speech today, which he called, "Donald Trump Roasts America." Here's the transcript of the speech:

"Hey losers. I'm not going to waste any more time here. So let me start with the Mexicans. Why do all of you seem to be named Juan? Is that because you don't 'Juan' to speak no English? When it comes to the Jews, I could give you the most offensive joke ever about them and they'd be cool with it, so long as I gave them something in return. Are there any blacks out there? I don't see too many of ya. The rest of you are probably in prison saying your lives matter, am I right? That brings me to women. Oh how I love women. I love them so much I've married three of them. I should rephrase that and say they love me. One thing I've learned, fellas, is that if there's one thing all women love more than shopping, cooking, cleaning, gossip, constant nagging, and Magic Mike, it's money, and I'm packing a whole lot of that. Guys, if you want a hot woman to show you her big, big, big, big, um, persona, show her a large wad of money and she'll show you that persona. Onto Asians... Whenever I sit down at an Asian restaurant, I look at the person taking my order and I say, 'I'll have a large order of love you long time.' Who haven't I gotten to yet? Oh yeah, Muslims, of course... Hold on a sec and let me draw a cartoon of that one guy. What's his name? Prophet Muhammad Ali. We'll see what they do now. There's a good reason 'Muslim' rhymes with 'terrorist,' right? Hey, you know the only guys who have had more wives than I've had? Mormons. Okay, I'm now going to take the next 10 minutes to mock every single mental health disorder and physical handicap I can think of. I'm going to start with epimilepsy or whatever it's called. Okay, here I go..."

It was at this point Fox News decided to cut out and show something only slightly less offensive, Hannity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...