Skip to main content

Trump's health is frickin' unbelievable!

Donald Trump's doctor, Harold Bornstein, recently released the GOP presidential frontrunner's medical report, and I felt the need to share it with readers. Apparently, when one hangs around The Donald enough, he/she starts speaking like him. Here's the medical report, and no, this is not an Onion article:

"To Whom My Concern: 

I have been the personal physician of Mr. Donald J. Trump since 1980. His previous physician was my father, Dr. Jacob Bornstein. Over the past 39 years, I am pleased to report that Mr. Trump has no significant medical problems. Mr. Trump has had a recent complete medical examination that showed only positive results. Actually, his blood pressure, 110/65, and laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent.

Over the past twelve months, he has lost at least fifteen pounds. Mr. Trump takes 81 mg of aspirin daily and a low dose of statin. His PSA test score is 0.15 (very low). His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary.

Mr. Trump has suffered no form of cancer, has never had a hip, knee or shoulder replacement or any other orthopedic surgery. His only surgery was an appendectomy at age ten. His cardiovascular status is excellent. He has no history of ever using alcohol or tobacco products.

If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency."

Trump responded to the report by saying, "I am proud to share this health report, written by the highly respected Dr. Jacob Bornstein of Lenox Hill Hospital." Jacob Bornstein, Harold Bornstein's father, died in 2010 at the age of 93.

Based on how the report was written, I have a sneaking suspicion The Donald coauthored it. How many times have you heard a doctor utter the following lines?

- "Laboratory test results were astonishingly excellent"

- "His physical strength and stamina are extraordinary"

- "His cardiovascular status is excellent"

- "(He) will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency"

Not only that, Dr. Bornstein seems to despise details just like Trump:

- "Trump has no significant medical problems"

- "His medical examination only showed positive results"

- "He's lost at least fifteen pounds in the past twelve months"

- "He takes aspirin daily" (what for?)

Based on this medical report and Trump's seeming ability to get those closest to him to speak like him, expect to hear the following quotes at some point in the future:

Setting: Trump's dentist talking about the billionaire

"The man's teeth are astonishingly excellent."


Setting: Trump's barber talking about their relationship

"That guy's hair is frickin' amazing."


Setting: Trump's wife talking about their sex life

"Donald's stamina is very very very extraordinary."


http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/14/the-donald-s-trumped-up-medical-report.html

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-donald-j.-trump-record-of-health

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...