Skip to main content

#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut

I had a little fun on Twitter last night with the (then) trending hashtag #AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut. Here are the fifteen I posted, in order from most to least popular (all my tweets can be seen here - https://twitter.com/CraigRozniecki):

1) Steve Harvey misread the winner of the presidential election
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
103 Likes, 40 Retweets

2_ President Obama tried to make it easier to get health insurance
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
27 Likes, 11 Retweets

3) Jesus told the GOP how to treat the poor
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
22 Likes, 15 Retweets

4) Donald Trump began to speak...
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
11 Likes, 10 Retweets

5) A guy told his girlfriend he wanted to go to White Castle for their 1-year anniversary
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
12 Likes, 5 Retweets

6) One utters a big word like "ambidextrous," "conjunctivitis," or "pulchritudinous" at a Trump rally
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
13 Likes, 3 Retweets

7) Chris Christie entered a Walmart at 2 in the morning
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
11 Likes, 3 Retweets

8) Mark Zuckerberg didn't give $4.5 billion to Facebook members like he never said he would
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
12 Likes, 1 Retweet

9) One drunk at a bar tells another, "You know who you talk like? George W. Bush!"
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
8 Likes, 4 Retweets

9) GOP presidential candidates got read the Constitution in full by the Founding Fathers
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
10 Likes, 2 Retweets

11) The party of personal responsibility (GOP) was asked to explain words or actions from their pasts
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
8 Likes, 3 Retweets

11) One person skips another on the jukebox with Nickelback
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
10 Likes, 1 Retweet

13) After shooting a scene, a male porn star got asked by his co-lead if he needed Viagra
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
5 Likes, 1 Retweet

14) A couple's dance song at their wedding reception is Jethro Tull's 44-minute tune, "Thick as a Brick"
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
6 Likes, 0 Retweets

15) All that's served at an open bar wedding is O'Doul's
#AndThatsWhenTheFightBrokeOut
3 Likes, 0 Retweets

Totals: 261 Likes, 99 Retweets (averages: 17.4 Likes, 6.6 Retweets)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...