Skip to main content

Transcript for Podcast: "I Feel Snitty," Episode 129: "Every Way, Sheeple" (parody based on the Sly & the Family Stone song, "Everyday People") is now available!

Podcast: I Feel Snitty

Episode 129: "Every Way, Sheeple" (parody based on the Sly & the Family Stone song, "Everyday People")

Premiere Date: 3/17/21

Length: 2:22 (205 words)

Link: https://ifeelsnitty.podbean.com/e/every-way-sheeple-parody-based-on-the-sly-the-family-stone-song-everyday-people/

Transcript: 

“Every Way, Sheeple” (to the tune of Sly and the Family Stone’s “Everyday People”)

He puts his right foot in and shakes it

They do too, following his lead

The “Hokey Pokey” isn’t even playing

They’re all just on Fox News, zooming

They’re, in every way, sheeple, baa, baa

 

The Kool-Aid is brown and smells like piss

They drink it at his command

He says it’ll make ‘Merica great again

That it tastes just like chicken

 

Nod at once

They all baa in unison

 

He speaks, writes, and tweets in pure gibberish

No semblance of logic, common sense

“Shine lights up all your butts”

“It’ll kill COVID”

Nationwide, flashlights start selling out

They’re, in every way, sheeple, baa, baa

 

“Eat some hamberders”

“Add a lil smocking covfefe”

He says Melanie approves

It is unpresidented

That it tastes just like chicken

Upon hearing this, they puke, and say, “It so does!”

 

Nod at once

They all baa in unison

 

He calls the photograph a hoax

No changes were made

Was taken in front of all

Was him who took the picture

 

That it tastes just like chicken

Upon hearing this, they puke

And say, “Oh, it so does!”

Nod at once

They’re, in every way, sheeple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...