Skip to main content

Germaphobic Nymphomaniacs

I find it so odd that alleged germaphobes can also be nymphomaniacs (male or female, even though I know the term is technically used for females). I know some people whom won't drink out of the same glass as another, will wash their hands more than they utter words throughout the course of a day, get freaked out about food and silverware at restaurants, yet when it comes to sex, they sleep around more than Gene Simmons of Kiss did during the prime of his career.

Hand-holding? Gross.

Penal-vaginal penetration? Yes, please.

When thinking about such individuals, I picture the following dialogue occurring between they and another at some point in time:

Setting: Two friends having dinner at Hooter's

::Germy Nympho's friend takes a fry off her plate::

Germy Nympho: "Ooh, that's gross! Did you wash your hands?"

Friend: "Before I came here, yeah"

Germy Nympho: "Oh my God! That's so sick! I can't eat any of these now. Here - let me give you all the fries."

Friend: "Wow... Seriously?"

Germy Nympho: "For real"

Friend: "Okay... Well, thanks, I guess..."

Germy Nympho: "You know how big of a germaphobe I am! Ugh! I've got the chills now! That grosses me out so much!"

Friend: "You need to chill. I wash my hands fairly regularly. Don't worry - I'm not going to get you sick or anything. Alright? Anyway, let's talk about something else. Are you seeing anyone?"

Germy Nympho: "That's funny."

Friend: "Why's that funny?"

Germy Nympho: "Well, let's see here. There was Todd on Monday, Mike on Tuesday, Jeff on Wednesday, and Tim, Bob, and Horatio yesterday."

Friend: "Holy crap! So, what? You're dating a few guys and just trying to find the right one?"

Germy Nympho: "Not exactly..."

Friend: "So, wait... What? I'm confused."

Germy Nympho: "What can I say? I love sex. I slept with all of those guys. I have an orgy to go to late tonight."

Friend: "Oh my gosh! You used protection, right?"

Germy Nympho: "No - who does that?"

Friend: "Eh, aren't you afraid of getting pregnant, or knowing you, STDs?"

Germy Nympho: "Nah. You only live once, right?"

Friend: "I suppose. Hey, are you done with your water? Mind if I have a sip?" ::touches Germy Nympho's glass::

Germy Nympho: "Hands off my glass, okay?!? I just can't go anywhere with you, can I? That's disgusting! You know what? I think I'm going to go. I'll pay my half of the bill and then head to that orgy. That way you won't be able to touch any more of my things!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boycotting jukeboxes because of TouchTunes

I love music and enjoy hitting the bar(s) over the weekend, so naturally, when the mood strikes me, I've never been coy about playing some songs on the jukebox. This past Thursday, a friend of mine turned 50, so several friends of her's, including myself, all met up to celebrate the occasion. At around 9:30, a friend of mine and I both chipped in $5 to play some songs on the jukebox. Four hours and 231 skips later, we gave up on hearing the songs we had selected, and went home knowing we had just wasted $5. This wasn't the first time such a thing had happened to me (and many others), and due to that, I'll be boycotting jukeboxes. Why? The scam known as TouchTunes. You see, here's how the plot typically breaks down. A person (or group of people) downloads the TouchTunes app on his/her phone, consumes one too many adult beverages, and due to this, has less care for spending extra money to hear the songs of their choosing right NOW. That's the thing with TouchTun...

A closer look at the Scramble With Friends power-ups

I am unashamed to admit that I'm a nerd. My idea of a good time is playing a word game like Boggle or Scrabble. Thankfully, I (and many others) can play such games via Facebook and/or my (our) cell phone(s). While it seems that cheating has become more commonplace in these games (Words With Friends in particular) than San Diego has had nice weather, I've yet to give in to that craze. One element present with the game Scramble With Friends (Boggle) not present in Words With Friends (Scrabble) are legal boosts called "power-ups," which cost a number of tokens from the 15 available. I've now tried all five power-ups, including the latest one which costs money. So, in case anyone's curious about playing the game or giving these power-ups a gander, here's a rundown of them all: Freeze - I think this is probably my favorite of all the power-ups. With the freeze, time stands still for a matter of seconds, which allows you more time to find words and improve...

Film Critic Steve Rhodes Has Some Issues

Normally, I don't "bash" movie critics, because what's the point? We all have different tastes in film, so who am I to say that their tastes are wrong? But, I just bumped into a critic online the other day, and I really have to wonder about him. There is not much consistency with what he likes and doesn't like. Check that, he dislikes anything with George Clooney, he either strongly likes or dislikes films dealing with politics, and he typically enjoys Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Keep in mind that this is a major film critic. This is not a guy like me who writes blog reviews after I view a film at the theaters. Also keep in mind that I'm very open-minded when it comes to films. I enjoy: comedies, dramas, science-fiction, action, suspense/mystery, horror, romantic comedies, romance, foreign, independent, satires, amongst others. It takes a lot for me to sit down, watch a film, and dislike it. There are only a few films where after the credits start rolling, I...